Chapter 9

Sabrina's POV:

I was woken up this morning with an alarm and hearing Rowan's light breathing.
I never thought I wouldn't want to go home.
I do.. but I'll miss my girl too much.

I lift my head off Row and keep my arms around her.
I sigh aloud and sadly moan.
She doesn't even move to that. She must be really tired.
I lay a thousand gentle and soft kisses on her peaceful face and upon her perfect plumped open lips that I'm so in love with.
I move her hair from her face and rub it with my thumb.
Finally, my sleeping beauty stirs awake.
Her beautiful chocolate brown eyes flutter open and she smiles immediately.
I love when she does that.
I kiss her neck softly and say,
"I don't want to leave you."

She sits up and I keep my head on her lap, pouting.
She rubs my head and says in her morning voice,
"I know baby but you're gonna have a good time plus we'll FaceTime when it works with our timezones."

I lift my head up and smile at her.
I say,
"You always know what to say."

She coos,
"I love you."

I say,
"And I love you."

I squeeze her thigh getting up saying,
"Well I gotta go get ready. I'll drop you off at your place unless you wanna stay here, you can have the spare key."

Her eyes light up and says like a kid,
"Stay here stay here!"

I smirk and she says,
"Wait, but I want to see you longer at the airport."

I say,
"Nah don't be silly. It's only two weeks. And make sure you close and lock the windows when you leave. HINT HINT AT YOU."

She throws her hands up and says,
"THAT WAS ONE TIME!"

I say,
"And that one time there was fan mail and gifts thrown all around the apartment. I love getting it but not by air mail."

She laughs and says,
"Whatever. Go get ready ya chump."

I walk into my bathroom and brush out my clean hair.
I apply dry conditioner and leave it naturally crimped.
I put on the appropriate airport attire for any celebrity, which consists of:
The most comfy hoodie you have,
Ugg boots,
Leggings.
Perfect.
Oh and a cute messy bun and fleeked makeup.

As I change into my leggings and slip on some brown ugg boots, I put on a blain black cropped t-shirt just to wear under my hoodie.
I know what hoodie to wear.
I look over at Row with puppy eyes holding up her gray Hurley hoodie.
I don't know why, but I always love seeing it on her and wearing it myself.
Like cute couples do.

She smiles and says,
"Ugh I can't not give in to that little face. Yes you can take it, but don't forget it there."

I cheer to myself and say,
"Yay thanks babe I won't."

I slip it on and I smell the air that blows in my face. It smells just like her perfume she always wears. I wish this scent would never wear off.
I being the sleeves down to past my wrist and to my thumb.
I throw my hair up into the best messy bun and apply my eyeliner, mascara, concealer, and light eyeshadow.
Within an hour I'm done. I don't really take long to get ready.

I grab my purse and packed up luggage.
I pour at the fact of leaving my favorite girl in the world.
I lean over top of the bed and passionately kiss and hug her goodbye.
I say,
"You stay safe here by yourself. Don't loose my keys and yep that's it.
Oh and I'll miss you so much. I'll call you right when I land."
She smiles and says,
"I'll miss you more cutie. Okay and make sure you somehow get a video of everyone seeing you! I love you so much. Have fun."

I say,
"I love you too. See you in 2 weeks."

And head out the door.
I get in the uber I called while I was doing my make up and tell him I'm going to LAX.
He smiles and starts to drive.
As I'm texting Rowan and Corey, the driver says,
"Hey I know you. You're Sabrina Carpenter!"

I laugh and say,
"That's me."

He says,
"Wow. My girl's a big fan of you. Do you mind signing a piece of paper? If not that's fine."

I insist,
"Of course! What's her name?"

He thanks me and says,
"Angie. She loves Girl Meets World and your new song Smoke and Fire. It's all I hear constantly and I have to admit it's growing on me a lot. You're very talented."

I feel myself blush and I say,
"Awe thank you that's so sweet!"

After about a 10 minute drive, we arrive. I sign a few things for the man and thank and tip him and go towards my gate.
I check in my luggage with my security guard and go back to my terminal and wait for it to be called.
I my phone for the time:
8:06am
December 21st
2 new messages (Mom) (Sarah)

Sarah: hey baby sis
Mom: hi sweetie good morning (for you) I miss and love you lots xoxox

I smile at my phone and text them back:

Sabrina: heya
Sarah: yet another year wo you here for Christmas. The company comes today :,/
Sabrina: 😞I know I'm sorry I couldn't make it this year either.
Sarah: I just can't believe I haven't seen you in 2 years. I miss sharing a room w you and 'family concerts' and everything
Sabrina: don't make me get emotional😂😭 I know I know I do too. I miss all of y'all. I'll see you eventually, soon.

Sabrina: gm momma
Mom: aunt Laurie and Uncle Tom and their babies come today. I just want my own baby.
Sabrina: I'm sorry that I couldn't make it. I'm crazy busy. Like I'm in a car every second.
Mom: I see you were out with Rowan yesterday, you two are the cutest💕
Sabrina: yes we had yesterday off so Corey and Peyton slept over on Friday and yeah. It felt nice to relax for once.
Mom: don't overwork yourself!
Sabrina: shh I'm not. Well what are you guys all gonna do today?
Mom: I gotta get the rest of the house ready if your stinkin sisters would get off their phones and help!!
Sabrina: that's all on you not me😂
Mom: I just miss you so much babygirl
Sabrina: Katy Hart classic
Mom: awe speaking of we're gonna go on a girl meets world marathon today
Sabrina: oh no😂😂😂
Sabrina: here how's this sound: I'll FaceTime you guys later because I gotta go I was just called to set. I'll call you guys all night and we can talk.
Mom: oh my little girl yes that sounds good. Talk to you later

And by "called to set" I mean I was called to board.
Man they have no idea what's coming. I wish Rowan was here to share to excitement.

YAY FINALLY UPDATE