Chapter 46

Rowan's POV:

I know I'm trying to put up a wall between Sabrina and I, but it hurts so much.

I'll be honest with you... I've been trying so desperately to move on from her.
But how she consistently runs through my mind tells me that that won't happen.
We fell for each other. Hard. and that can't be broken.
Not even by Jake's kisses or cuddles or dates or anything that anyone does.

This Malibu trip won't work out so well for the attitude I'm trying to put out.
What's even worse is she used to love when I got angry and sassy.
It turns her on.
Dammit I can't win.
This break is pointless now I'm done with it.
After we get off this plane I'm gonna show her.

Skip to after the flight

I follow Sabrina close behind as we're walking off the plane.
She says,
"Are you glued to me or something?"

I can tell in the tone of her voice she was trying not to smile or laugh.
I say,
"Yeah I am."

Finally after we get our bags and get an uber. Corey says,
"Okay. Let's go to the house and go to the beach! I just got a text from Sarah saying she's 10 minutes away."

We all agree and go along with the plan for the day.

On the uber ride to the house, Corey says shyly,
"Uh I also gotta tell you all the room layout..
Okay so Peyton and Amir and I are sharing a room.. Sarah and ceci are.. And that leaves row and Sab to a room."

WHAT?! I didn't know this!
Oh God tonight is gonna suck.

I peel my eyes away from the ground and for a second look up at Sabrina to find her looking at me so I quickly look away and she does the same.
Ugh.

Sabrina's POV:

I'm done. I really am. If we both don't like the distance what's the point?
We can get through the issues without breaking up and leaving for months at a time. That doesn't work.
Running away from problems is childish.

Finally we get to the beach and greet my sister, Sarah. I'm glad to see her again, we always got along great.

There's really no one here at this spot we came to. I'm not sure if it's because these houses have this private beach, or if it's because no one really comes back here.
But it's a gorgeous neighborhood and the beach is, well. A beach. It's still pretty but nothing too breathtaking.
I've seen Australia, England, and Bahamas and so many more places' shorelines, so east or west coast can't compare to exotic and foreign places.
They'd be so much fun with Rowan.
Exploring all around.

Anyway, we settle in and I walk along the shoreline with amir.
He says,
"So what's this break between you two about? I mean I know, but when's it even over?"

I say,
"I don't even know dude. I'm done with it. I have been since the start. I thought I understood at one point, but when I was trying to prove to her I can be trusted she said she just wasn't ready. Like, did she get over me?"

He shakes his head and says,
"Hell no. Alright don't tell anybody this but.. She absolutely hates the break too. She told me and I promised not to tell but I'm only telling you for your benefit."

I let out a huge sigh of relief and say,
"Oh thank God."

He chuckles and says,
"So.. You gonna get your girl back?"

I say looking down smiling,
"Damn right I am."

He smiles at me and pats my shoulder and asks,
"You got a plan?"

I purse my lips and say,
"Nope!"

He laughs and says,
"Well I'm sure things will work their way."

I nod.
Amir gets me.

Rowan's POV:

"Sarah. I need advice."

I plead.
She says sighing sitting cross legged in front of me on the sand,
"Let me guess. You're a wreck without Sabrina and you want your relationship back because you realized the break is over and pointless now."

I stare at her wide eyed. Yeah she's dead on.
She says before I can say anything,
"Well let me tell you a secret. Sabrina is probably feeling worse than you. Trust me she's shit without you. She tells me almost everyday how much she misses you, but hey don't tell anyone, especially her, I told you that."

I start to feel my face burn from happiness.. And embarrassment..
I feel so bad.
She felt the same way the whole time, but I was so stubborn I wanted to seem like I knew what I was doing.

I need her back.

Peyton's POV:

Within an hour of being on the beach, somehow some fans found us and obviously asked to take pictures, which we were happy to do.

But one thing Sabrina and Rowan weren't so happy to do was.. Be a couple again..

Orrrrrrrrrrr

Maybe they were happy to do that again.
They faked hugs kisses on the cheeks and whatever and even after the fans eventually left after hanging around,
Rowan still stayed laying on Sabrina's back and cuddling her head onto her.
They made it look so natural.

I knew they were never over.

YAAY
They're back :))
I've been slacking lately babes! And im sorry :( I have writers block again and I'm so stuck
But anyways thanks for being patient and for reading this
Love you

Xoxo Jackie