Chapter 92

Sabrina's POV:

Looking back at the episode of all the behind the scenes and interacting with the fans gets me emotional. I'm not gonna lie.

Rowan and I, both Peyton's, Corey, and Sarah are all watching it together at Sarah and I's apartment.

Now for the most emotional part of the episode: bay window confessions.

Rowan groans out already covered in her own tears,
"Oh god I'm finished."

I smile and sniffle squeezing her body close to mine.
She says,
"You kissed my head and my back like 4 times in this."

I say,
"I know I couldn't help it you were being so cute and mushy."

She smiles adorably pinching my two cheeks together.
Corey says,
"You guys are gonna miss it!"

We resume our attention to the tv still in each other's arms.

~~

Rowan's POV:

Yeah just like I said. I'm finished. I don't think I have any more fluid in my body I cried it all out.

I just can't believe it's over.

Skip ahead a few days

Today sabrina is flying out with Sarah to Phoenix for a radio show.

The past 2 days she's been filming her music video for thumbs and it looks so good from what I saw.

Today, I'm going with them because sabrina said she'd hate me forever if I didn't go.
So here we are at 5:30 am in the Uber driving to the airport.

We sat down not even 10 minutes ago and sabrina already fell back asleep. She's leaning her cheek on her hand that's on the side of the door.

When we get to the airport Sarah reaches over me and pulls Sabrina's hand out from under her head making her hit her head on the door. She groans out,
"Ow what the fuck."

We all and even the Uber driver laugh.
She scoffs and sits up opening the door, getting out first.

She holds her hand out for me to take.
I hold her hand and step out of the car and intertwine our fingers as we walk inside.

She says after checking our bags in,
"So you ready for this radio show tour?"

I take her hand in mine and say smiling sweetly,
"Yes I am."

We sit in the terminal for a few minutes until we're called to be the first the board the plane before everyone else, like always.

We find our first class seats and set situated.

~~~

Sabrina's POV:

I'll tell you what. This radio show mini tour is exhausting.
I don't remember the last time I got a decent night of sleep or a decent sleep in general. It's been like a week.

After the Boston show and ice skating rink, I meet Rowan back to the car after she was walking around the city with Sarah.