Chapter 47

Sabrina's POV:

Hours pass.
We stay in the same position.
Her laying on my back, her head nuzzled into me as her arms are wrapped around me.

I lay there holding her up. The strong one. The dominant one. The dependable one.

She always knows deep down she can depend on me for anything and won't have to over think it.
And if she forgets.. I'm gonna do everything and anything to remind her.

The sun is on its way down.
We spent the whole day at the beach.
Huh. I never realize how fast time passes when you're in a whole nother world where nothing but warmth and genuine happiness surrounds you. That's how I feel when I'm in her arms.
Not just anyone's.
It's only the arms of my destined lover.

It's funny how far friendships go.
Actually,
It's crazy how people go from not knowing each other, to getting married and starting a family.

It's not until you share every emotion with each other, then you really know them. That's when you're not strangers anymore.

Rowan and I just finally shared our last emotion with each other-
Desperation

I was so desperate for her back.

I got my wish.

I was afraid I never would.

Thank God I did.

We finally settled in for the night, as we are all exhausted from jetlag.
Tomorrow is gonna be a chill/lazy day.

Corey, Peyton, Amir, and I have this little joke.
We always say how much we wanted to play GTA:V. Since they're boys and they grew up on all the other grand theft's. I, on the other hand, never played it until it somehow came up in a conversation and they made me play.
I mean it's a pretty messed up game, but it is fun I'll admit.
So when we got to the house we noticed there's an Xbox one here so we said were gonna go to game stop tomorrow and get GTA:V to finally play it.

So anyway,
I'm in my bed playing the mobile version of GTA: San Andreas, when Rowan quietly says from her bed,
"Uhm Sabrina?"

I say,
"Oh sorry I'll turn the volume down."

She says quickly,
"No no that's fine I was just asking what you're playing?"

I say,
"Oh. Well you know how-"

She says,
"It's that stupid game you and the guys are obsessed with isn't it?"

I laugh and say,
"Mmmmaybeee."

She says shaking her head,
"Why do you like it so much?"

I say,
"It's really fun. Even though it's kinda-really-bad. C'mere I'll show you."

She hesitantly comes over to my bed. I move over and pat next to me for her to lay there and she does so.

Before I knew it, after explaining the story line of the game and how to play, I see it's 3am and we've been up just talking.
About nothing important, but it's good to know we're getting close to being us again.
I'll admit it's weird, but I don't want it to be.
I really don't.
I fucking hate it.

I think I'm just really emotional because I'm so over tired.

Amir's POV:

When I wake up I see its 12pm.
Don't judge. We're jet lagged!
I could definitely sleep more, but Peyton Corey and Sab and I made a pact we would go get GTA:V and I'm super excited for it.

When I go downstairs I see I'm the only one awake still.
Damn. Today really is going to be a lazy day.
I'm cool with that.

I first go to my room and wake up Corey and Peyton.
As their getting ready, I go to the girls' room.
I'm not gonna lie I was nervous all night to see how this first night with them together in the same room would turn out.
I hope it's how they wanted.. And how we all wanted.
We're all rooting so hard for them.