Chapter 1

"And that's it today, guys! Hit the subscribe button, well if you actually liked this" I laughed to myself. "Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow! Baiiiiii!!" I said and shut off the recording. Guess I should get some food.

I walked to my car and drove to the plaza.

"Pizza sounds good, right?" I said to myself. I laughed, God I'm crazy. I walked towards Papa Johns, eagerly wanting food.

"Watch out!" Someone yelled. I looked up and saw two guys running towards me. I tried to get out of the way but I was too slow. The one with ginger hair ran into me first and knocked me on the ground. I got the wind knocked out of me and tried to breathe. My head hit the ground and pain shot through me. I cried out. Three guys came up behind the ginger.

"Max! What the hell, man!" the guy with blonde hair said. Max got off of me and helped me up. I caught my breath but started coughing.

"You alrights?" The other said with a rich accent. I glared at them all.

"Oh yeah! I just got knocked over and hit my head! No! I'm not ok! Fuck you all!" I said and started to walk out. Someone grabbed my hand and I whipped around.

"I'm Adam. Sorry about this. Max was being a douche." He said and laughed. Max slapped Adam at the same time I punched him. "Ow!" he said. "What was that for?"

"For you being a douche." I said and walked out. People can be such idiots. I got in my car and drove off. So much for pizza. I thought. I sighed and started to record again.

Adam P.O.V.

I dared Max to run into something but now I regret it. I didn't know he would run into an innocent girl. I held my face with pain. I sweared as this girl walked out of Papa Johns.

"Um. Max you have competition. She hits harder then you." I said and walked towards the car. He mumbled something and shook his head.

"We have to get back to the office." Ross said. I nodded and let go of my face. Ross gasped and started laughing. "That chick gave you a black eye." he said in between laughs. I looked in the mirror and he was right, a black and blue bruise was forming around my eye.

"Just great, now I got to explain this to Alesa." I mumbled and got in my car.

Time skip to end of the day

"Alesa. I'm home!" I yelled as I dropped on the couch. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I put a pillow over my face. How am i going to tell her that I got punched by a girl?

"Baby, what's wrong?" she said worried. I lifted the pillow off of my face and she gasped and crawled over to me. "Adam! What happened?!" She exclaimed. She touched my eye and I flinched, she pulled away.

"I'm alright. Just a misunderstanding." I said. Alesa got up and grabbed ice out of the freezer. She placed it on my eye, I hissed as the cold ice hit my face but it felt good.

"Who did this?" She asked as she laid on my chest. I sighed, she was going to get it out of me sooner or later.

"Um. Well. I-I. Max. This girl." I stuttered. She looked up at me.

"Spit it out. Did Max do this? I'll kill him." She said, grabbing her phone and dialing Max. I grabbed her phone and turned it off.

"Alesa it wasn't Max. Max ran into a girl cause I dared him to. John (Barney) asked if she was ok. She was being just like Max and being a smartass. I introduced myself and told her that Max was being a douche and Max slapped me and she punched me. She said that was for being a douche and walked out.

Alesa stared at me and burst out laughing. "You. Got. Hit. By. A. Girl." She said and fell off the couch. "Adam! Come on, your better than that!" She said, still laughing. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. I didn't even get her name. I thought. Who is this mystery girl? She would be perfect for ye' ole Max.

Stella P.O.V.

I woke up with my head pounding. Ugh stupid headache. If I see those guys again, I'm going to kill them. I did a quick recording and edited it. Lunch time. Let's not go to Papa John's again. What mood am I in today? Subway will be fine I guess.

I arrived at Subway and ordered my meatball sub. As I was unwrapping the sub and walking towards a booth, I tripped on something and fell forward. The sub fell all over me and I was drenched in sauce. I looked up on what tripped me and it was Adam.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. Wait do I know you?" He asked and helped me up. This guy was getting on my nerves.

"Dont you remember? That bitch who gave you that black eye?" I spited out. His eyes lit up in recognition. Then Max came over to us. "Oh just great his friend! What's next? Are you going to throw my phone across the parking lot? Or better yet, just kill me?" I yelled and got up.

"Hey I told you I was sorry." Adam said stepping forward, clearly getting frustrated. I stepped forward, accepting the challenge.

"Well, Sorryy for not forgiving you. Go fuck yourself." I said and got closer.

"Hey back off of him. He apologized." Max said. Oh I am so not in the mood for this. I walked towards him and got in his face. I wasn't much shorter than him.

"Back off ginger." I hissed.

"Now you've done it." Adam said.

"Dont you start with me little girl. Go back to you mommy and go cry to her." Max growled. Tears came into my eyes, I refused to let them go.

"My mom is dead." I said quietly and walked out of the restaurant.