Chapter 45

A/N
Chapter 50 is coming up soon and it will be like 2000+ or 2500+. But I want you guys to tell me what it should be about. Should something really bad happen or something really good happen? You get to decide. If no one comment then I'll have my sista help me like all the other chapters . xD Anyway tell me if you like this story so far and if I need to change anything. Peace.

************

Stella P.O.V.

Today was a long day. First we woke up, got ready. Max went off on me. I wanted to kill myself but I didn't I don't know why that's a big deal. But anyway after that Adam, Ross, and Red got stuck in an elevator. Adam almost had a panic attack but instead got a concussion. We went to Pax, I left the guys to explore more. I met Jin. Speaking of Jin I gotta call him. After that Max called me to get back, of course he was angry. He got angry that he accidentally punched me. I was surprised and his punch did hurt but I could have stopped myself from falling. I didn't. Instead, my head snapped back and I completely fell. My head also bounced off of the ground. I was fine until halfway through the ambulance ride. That's when everything started to hurt. I don't know what happened but I couldn't move. I don't remember what happened after that. I woke up and the end.

We were eating at some fancy place for dinner. All of us including Mason. He was sleeping so Alesa and Adam was having a fun time. I was sitting in between Ross and Max with Emily across from me. I was eating steak and mac and cheese. Weird combination but I love it.

"My mom called and asked where we were. I told her last week that we were going to Pax." Ross said. Everyone laughed.

"I called my mom today and her and dad were out on a date." Max said.

"Awe that's so cute." Alesa said. "Have you called your parents Adam?"

"Yeah at lunch" he said.

"I called mys grandmas" Barney said. Apparently everyone called their family. This is kinda awkward. Jokes on them I don't have a family. I'm just sitting here quietly eating my food.

"My mom is coming over when we get done." Ross said.

"Really? I love your momma!" Max exclaimed.

"I do too." Adam said. At least they have a mom. That's low. I know but its still true. Stupid. Stop brain I'm not doing this again. I'm just telling the truth. Why am I so crazy?

"I love my mom." Adam said.

"You love your dad more." Alesa said.

"Liar! I can't choose between them!" He said. Look how happy they are. Yeah and? They have family unlike you. I have family. That's what you think. Stop I'm not going to do this anymore. Talking to myself really?

"I have the best mom ever!" Adam said. I dropped my fork and it clattered on my plate. I gained the attention of all of them. Well shit. I scooted the chair out and stood up.

"Excuse me for a second." I said quietly and quickly walked away. Smooth Stella. Very smooth. I went outside to get some fresh air. Why did I run out if there? Because your stupid. Well tell me something I don't know brain.

I sat done on the curb and put my head in my hands. The guys will always talk about their parents, even if I don't have parents. It didn't make me sad but it was uncomfortable, I kinda knew what they were talking about but I never had the chance to experience that stuff myself. I sighed and got back up. I walked back in the restaurant and walked to the table. Everyone was quiet and staring at me.

"Sorry. I had to use the bathroom." I said and smiled. No one believed me but nodded. I sat down and started to eat again. Adam licked up the conversation again by talking about some kind on anime. I think it was Attack on Titan but I wasn't really listening. I felt a tug on my hand and glanced over. Max was opening my hand and holding on to it. I smiled from the comfort. While everyone was in a conversation with each other. I scooted closer to Max.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I don't know. I didn't mean to storm out of the room. It just happened." I whispered.

"Was it the thing we were talking about?" He said. I nodded and he sighed. "I'm sorry. I didn't know it bothered you."

"It's fine. You guys can talk about your parents. I'll be okay." I said.

"You're sweating." He whispered. I snorted and burst out laughing. Ross looked at me like I was crazy.

"I'm sorry?" I said after I calmed myself down.

"Why are you sweating?"

"Because I'm human."

"I'm not sweating." He said and squinted his eyes at me. What? What is wrong with him?

"Well it's hot in here." I said.

"No it's not, I'm freezing"

"Why do you care?" I said, letting go his hand. I wiped my hands on my pants and took a drink.

"I want to know if you are okay."

"I'm fine. What makes you think that I'm not okay?" I asked

"This day has been crap. You haven't even talked about it to me. You're keeping your emotions inside, talk to me Stella." He said. I sighed, he's right.

"Not here," I said. "Back to the hotel." He nodded and started to eat again. My phone buzzed and I grabbed it. It was a twitter notification. I only have it set on all of the guys and some other people. Adam posted a photo. Wait what? I clicked on it.

"Adam! I'm going to kill you!" I said. It was a picture of Max and us holding hands. The caption said Well looks like Stella isn't going to kill Max. Looks like torturing him is the best punishment. "What does that even mean?"

"Really? The most dirty minded here and she doesn't even get it. Lord have mercy" He exclaimed. I got another notification on my phone and it was Max's, You have no idea... -_-

"Max!" I said. He laughed along with the rest of the table. That's it. Time to fight fire with fire. I replied to both of them. When did I ever say that I wasn't going to kill him? I'm buddering him up ;)

"You bring up budder? Really?" Adam said laughing. The waiter came back and gave us the bill.

"I'll pay!" I said getting out my wallet.

"Excuse me? No you're not. I will" Max said.

"Okay fine by me." I said and smiled.

"Wait what? Did you just play me?" He asked.

"Played you hard." I said. I high fived Ross while Max paid for the dinner. We all got up and walked out of the restaurant. We split up and decided to back tot eh hotel. We all had along day and needs to rest. I sat in the passengers seat and leaned back. I rubbed my neck as it was sore. My whole body was sore and I just wanted to got to bed.

"You okay?" Max asked.

"Yeah just sore." I said

"I feel guilty. This was all my fault. If I didn't get mad, you wouldn't have to deal with the pain." He started.

"Max, stop. I already told you, it's fine. I get it. I'm fine. Just forget about it." I said. I didn't want to hear it tonight. He sighed but nodded. I closed my eyes and let sleep take me.

Adam P.O.V.

I woke up and I instantly ran to the bathroom. I lifted the toilet seat up right when it came out. I threw up until I couldn't anymore. This was the second time this happened. My head was pounding and I was dizzy. Symptoms of a concussion? This sucks. I leaned on the shower as it was beside the toilet. I waited until I thought I could get up. I washed my face off and leaned on the sink. I closed my eyes and waited till the nausea cleared. I looked at my watch and it was four in the morning. I groaned and flushed the toilet. I stood up and felt lightheaded and carefully walked back to my bed. I made sure that I didn't wake up Alesa and tried to sleep again. Finally darkness took me for the third time. I hope this will go away soon.