Chapter 28

Stella P.O.V.

I walked into the office with a smile on my face. 20 years ago today I was born. I will not let anything ruin this day. It's been a week since Ross and I forgave each other. We have became closer than ever. Max and I have been on couple of dates and we really hit it off. I posted a picture of Max kissing my cheek and comments have been flooding. Apparently our ship name is Mella. I really like that though.

I walked in my office and turned on the light. Balloons were all around. Candy was placed on my desk.

"Happy Birthday!" Everybody yelled behind me. I turned around and everyone from the offices was standing there. I said thank you and hugged all of them. Max kissed me on the forehead.

"Happy birthday Princess." He whispered in my ear. I smiled and grabbed the card off of my chair.

Stella,

You've only been here for a couple of months but I know you so well. You have a great personality and I love it. You keep your head up even though no one else is. Thank you for being here

~Ethan, Tim, Tristan, Jake and Jordan

Stellaaaa,

I freaking love you girl! I'm happy that there is another girl here in the office, (don't tell Alesa that). I was quite reluctant to talk to you at first but when I did I was glad! Thank you so much for everything you've done. Love you girl!

~Emily

Stella,

I knew I made the right choice when I hired you. We have been through up and downs. A lot of downs but with you here we always bounced back up. You've come a long way since you came here. I'm happy that I meet you. Alesa and I are here for you if you ever need it, just talk to us.

~Adam and Alesa

Sister from another mister. And mother,

I haven't connected to anyone this quickly before except for Max. That's probably because you two are the same person. Anyway, Stella, you've brought the worst out of me. You made me do things that I have never done before. I reason behind those things is because I want to protect you. Protect you from any harm. I'm not really doing a good job and that devastates me. Your like my sister and I need to protect you. Your my best friend and I love you. Thank you for being my friend and always stay Rossome.

~You know who I am.

Stellas,

Your a dirt.

~El Champion

I laughed as I saw John's letter.

"Your name isn't El Champion. It's bitch." I said to John.

"Bitch," everyone repeated.

"Please guys" he begged.

"No," we said. I laughed and looked back down to the card. That's it. Where's Max's? I let it go thinking that he has his own present.

"Thanks guys. You didn't have to do this" I said, hugging them again.

"Of course we did! It's your birthday!" Tim exclaimed. I laughed and everybody dispersed. Max was among them. I wasn't worried because we still have the whole day. I went in my office and started eating candy. Hersheys. I'm a chocolate fanatic. Chocolate is love. Chocolate is life. I laughed to myself as I thought of the Shrek video. Don't watch it. Very inappropriate.

*After a couple of videos*

I'm so tired. I hardly sleep last night. I was coughing all night. I'm coming down with a cold or something. I took a drink of my water when Adam burst in my office.

"7 second challenge! Do the splits!" He yelled. I was confused until I processed it. I instally stood up and went down. Jokes on him I have gymnastics experience. He was surprised that I could go down all the way.

"Wow, ok. I tonight you couldn't do them." He said laughing.

"I used to be in gymnastics," I said and got up. His eyes brightened and grinned.

"Oh great. Do something cool" he said pointing out my door. I sighed and went out of my office. "Ok go!"

The room was big enough that I could do something I haven't done in years. I ran and jumped. Roundoff. Check. I landed and jumped backwards. Backhand Spring. Check. I landed and jumped again. Back tuck. Fail. When I landed my foot it something and I lost my balance. I fell in a bunch of boxes that broke my fall. Adam burst out laughing when I fell. I got up and brushed myself off.

"Not funny," I said, going up to him.

"Yes yes it was. But hey you'll probably do better than me," he said, still laughing.

"Well that's not hard to achieve," I snapped back and laughed. I walked away when he stopped laughing. I went to the kitchen to get some snacks. I started to  cough when I opened the fridge. It sounded like I was dying. My chest hurt every time I coughed.

"Stella?" Someone said behind me. I turned around, still coughing. "You okay?"

"Yeah. Just a cold." I answered Ross, trying to stop coughing. He patted my back and I stopped.

"Thanks" I said, grabbing some chips.

"Stella, that doesn't sound like a cold" he said. I rolled my eyes. Ross can be so over dramatic.

" Just because you worked in a hospital doesn't mean you are a doctor."I said walking away. He followed me.

"Fine. Tell me if it gets worse." He said. I nodded and walked to my office. I glanced back and he was staring at me. Of course he is. I shook my head as I closed my door. 10:00 and Max still hasn't visited me. I sighed. I guess he doesn't have to, he's probably busy. Yeah, he's busy, I mean he does work a lot. I went back to work.

*After awhile*

I'm so bored. I have been doing videos all day. I've been in my office fore God knows how long. I've been on a Skype call with Ross and Adam for two hours. Just playing games and recording together.

"Was that the last game we are playing?" Adam asked. I leave back in my chair and looked at the schedule.

"Right now yes. It's lunch time"I said, yawning.

"Tired?" John asked.

"Long night," I said causally.

"What happened?" Adam asked. It sounded like he was out of his chair.

"I was up all night, coughing." I said.

"Yous sick?" John asked.

"No!" I groaned. Why does everyone keep saying I'm sick? We ended the call and I walked out the office.

"You sure your not sick?" Adam asked, walking out of his office also.

"I said no," I said, trying not to get agitated. He put his hands up in surrender. I rolled my eyes and went to find Max. I gasped as I found him in the 'mail time' room.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

A/N
I'm sorry. This will probably be the only update this weekend. I have a huge volleyball tournament in West Virginia. It took up most of today and all of tomorrow. I will try to update 1500+ words on Monday and maybe Tuesday. Thanks Friends!