Chapter 21

I walked out of Adam's office feeling like I won the lottery. I actually did it! I absolutely fell in love with Adam on what is going to do tomorrow. It's super sweet and I don't know if I want to tell Alesa.

"Stella?" Someone said behind me. I stopped walking and turned around. It was Max.

"Yeah?" I said, turning back around.

"Why were you crying?" He asked, coming up to me. How the fuck did he know I was crying? Does he fucking have some telepathic powers or some shit? My gawd!

"Acting," I answered. I didn't wait for him to ask anymore questions, I went into my office and turned on the recording light. I wasn't even recording anything, I just didn't want to talk to Max. I grabbed my phone and saw that I had a missed call. Shit. I forgot all about Danté. I have been saving money but not enough to help him. I'm only have half of $5000. I still haven't heard back of the job I applied for. He left a voicemail.

"Hey Stell, I only have week left until I have to come up with the money. Your the only one that can help me. Please Stella. Come back, it's not the same without you. Lil Ken and Big Bear misses you. Later."

Well shit. Only a week. I fucking need some help. I only know one way to help and I know on how I'm going to do it. I walked out of my office and quickly walked out of the office. Thankfully, no one say me leave and I drove off.

Time skip after a small drive brought to you by sucking the Galactic.

I arrived in the 10th Ward. Mostly where my family lives. I parked my car and got out. Boys were playing basketball and playing on the playground. I walked towards the house I grew up in after my momther died. The kids saw me and stopped, their eyes widened in recognization. I didn't acknowledge them and walked up the steps. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I walked in and looked around. Nothing changed.

"Stella?" Someone asked behind  me. I whirled around and saw Danté standing there. I smiled and hugged him.

"Hey man. I'm back." I whispered. He smiled and ran off to find his father. Gosh how I miss this place. I laid on the couch and made myself comfortable.

"Looks like you still own this house," someone said from the kitchen. I sat up and looked.

"Well of course. I still own your ass also." I counter back hugging my friend. "Nice to see you J."

"Nice to see you too, Stella. It's been rough since you left. We had to find a new undercover girl. She's a real bitch though, hate her." He said, shaking his head. I rolled my eyes and walked to my old office.

"Who the fuck is this" someone said, chewing gum. "And what is she doing in my office," empathizong the my. I, once again, turned around. A 5' 3" women was standing in front of me. She had long black hair and it was box braided. She was tan but not dark skinned. She was skinny but had muscles on her. Get marks were sharp and long and she looked like a total slut. Oh goodie.

"Kayla this is Stella," J said. I smilled and stuck my hand out. She gave me a look and ignored my hand.

"So this is the bitch that left us," she said, and flipped her hair. I sighed, not getting angry cause it will just cause problems.

"No I'm the bitch who will kill your ass if you disrespect me again." I said rudely and walked away.

"Dont walked away from me!" She shrieked. I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"Danté lets go. And J, if I see her again I won't hesitate stabbing her." I said and slammed the door shut. Gosh I hate people. Danté ran out of the house and got I'm the car.

"Same old Stella. Still a hot head," he said and put his seatbelt on. I gave him the finger and drove off.

"I only have half of the money you need. I don't know how to get anymore." I said, after awhile.

"I got $1000. It's better than nothin." He answered back. I sighed, only a week.

"Does your father know?" I asked, hoping he doesn't. J would kill me if I helped Danté.

"Nah. I wouldn't be telling him anythin." He said, laughing.

"Good, I already faced the wrath of your father once. I don't want to face it again." I said laughing as well.

"Where are we going?" He asked as I drove to my old house.

"Well I forgot something here for awhile then, your going to meet some friends of mine." I said. Meeting the guys wouldn't be so bad, would it? I parked the car and told Danté to stay in here for a moment. I walked in my house and it's still a mess. I sighed and packed the rest of my stuff. I saw a picture of my mom and grabbed it. She was so happy then. God I miss her. I sighed and packed it in my bag. I went out and put it in my trunk.

"Alright, lets go." I said to Danté and pulled out of my driveway. Danté and I were rapping Kanye West when Max called.

(Max-M Stella-S Adam-A
Danté- D)

S~ Talk to me

M~ Where are you? You just disappeared.

S~ I had to do some stuff.

M~ Like what?

S~ Personal stuff

D~ Who are you talking to?

S~ Shush it

D~ Shush it? Really? You're acting like a bitch.

M~ Who the fuck is that and why did he call you a bitch? Where are you Stella?!

S~ A friend. Calm down Max.

M~ HE CALLED YOU A BITCH!

S~ I call you a dick. Point is?

M~Thats called disrespect!

D~ Man. You're disrespecting her right now, talking like that. Quit that shit, and show some respect.

S~ Okay, stop talking Danté. Max, I'll be at the office soon. Tell Adam I'm fine cause he might be thinking a wrong reason why I left abruptly.

M~ Whatever Stella. I'm pissed and you know it. Fix this, and that boy better not be coming over.

S~ Sorry he is. I want you to meet him.

M- Oh hell no. I'll kill him if he even touches you.

D~ I probably killed more people than you have ever punched one!

M~ Fuck off

D~ Fucking fight me

M~ Go to he-

S~ STOP! I'm bringing Danté over and you are going to meet him whether you like it or not. You don't make the rules around here okay? I do.

A~ Actually I do

S~ Where the fuck did you come from.

A~ I've been here

S~ Wait, what? You know what never mind, we'll talk later.

M~ Oh yeah we will

A~ See ya

D~ Bye hommies

I ended the call and sighed. This will be one hell of a meeting. I glanced at Danté and noticed that he was laughing.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"This will probably be a worst war than the Civil War." He said, shaking his head.

"Max is not that bad." I said and pulled up to the offices. "He's just like me but in a guy form."

"Oh boy. I can't handle another Stella." He said and got out of the car. Me either Danté, me either.