Chapter 24

Stella P.O.V.

"Hey guys Stella here and I just woke up." I said starting my vlog. I yawned and got out of bed.

"You guys asked for a daily life of me, so here I am. I usually get up and then of course brush my teeth. I ate sushi yesterday so my breath kinda smells like raw fish." I walked to the bathroom and turned.off the camera, I brushed my teeth and went to wake up Max.

"Unfortunately we have to go to work because we are behind videos. I promise today will be uneventful as it can be but also make this vlog somewhat entertaining." I said turning the camera back on. "After brushing my teeth, I usually wake up Max and the guys so let's go." I said, while walking into Max's room. He was sprawled out on his bed with the blanket on the ground. I set the camera down so the viewers can see him. I turned the light on and we moved a bit but didn't wake up. I looked back at the camera and smiled. I gave it a thumbs up and walked to his bed. I carefully stood on his bed and bounced a little. 1. 2. 3! I jumped up and landed on Max, he woke up with a gasp. I laughed but subsided as he flipped me over. I screamed as I flipped off of the bed. I landed on my back, luckily didn't hurt anything.

"Stella? What the hell is wrong with you?" Max said, looking over the bed. I turned over on my stomach, groaning. That's was unexpected. I sat up and looked up.

"Ow," he said when I rammed my hand on his jaw. Pain shot through me.and I fell to the ground again.

"Well that didn't go well," I said, rubbing my head. Here goes another headache. I got back up and grabbed the camera.

"You are vlogging? And you didn't tell me!" He yelled covering himself up. He only had his boxers on and socks. I laughed and walked out. I woke up Tim and Ross and then got dressed. I turned the camera off and put it down. I walked in my closet and thought. Flirty? Comfortable? Or hot? Comfortable it is. I put on leggings and a gray sweater, grabbed my vans and a beanie. My hair was horrendous I'm not going to tame it now. I turned around and yelped. Holy hot Jesus. Shield my eyes. My eyes! My eyes!

"Fuck Max. Put some clothes on." I said, closing my eyes. Max was standing in front of me with no clothes on, no boxers. Nothing. Zilch. Nada. Diddly-squat. He laughed and walked out.

"Ross dared me too," he yelled. I'm going to kill Ross. I sighed and grabbed the camera.

"I'm back! Did you miss me? I bet you did. Let's go to work." I said and closed my door. Max was in the kitchen, actually dressed, pouring coffee.

"I'm driving!" I yelled and grabbed the keys.

"NO!" Tim and Ross yelled at the same time. I laughed and looked back at the camera.

"Last time I drove, I was a NASCAR driver." I said still laughing. I threw Max the keys and we all headed out.

Time skip to the offices brought to you by Dale Earnhardt Jr.

"Here's the offices, but I guess you guys already know where everything is so I'm not going to show you all of it." I said and walked to my office. I waved at Adam before I closed the door and he ran up to me. He hugged me with one arm and looked at the camera.

"Guess what we are doing today?" He whispered.

"What?"

"Super secret stuff that I can't tell you about."

"Then why- never mind." I rolled my eyes and shut the door in his face.

"Your lucky you're on camera. Or else!" He yelled outside of ym door.

"Or else what? You can't do anything. I'll beat your ass!" I yelled back to him and turned off the camera.

After a couple of videos I decided to turn the camera back on.