Chapter 4

"Hey. I am going to film a horror map. You wanna record with me?" I asked Max. He looked up to me and nodded.

"I'll be there in a bit." I said. I nodded and started setting up the map. Max Skyped me and I answered.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hi" he answered. We got onto the map and I started my recording.

"Hey! It's Stella here and I'm with Mithzan and Skydoesminecraft. Say hi Max!" I said during my intro.

"No, I hate you all." He said I laughed

"Are you MadMax?" Adam said.

"Adam you have 5 seconds before I beat you!" He said angrily.

"You both know I can beat both of you." I stated. They agreed. "Anyway today we will be on a custom horror map. Fyi I'm the most scared person when it comes to jumpscares." I said and started the map. It wasn't too bad, there was some jumpscares and they weren't that bad. Adam was being a baby and screamed every time there was a jumpscare. We both laughed at him.

It was the last course and I was being cocky.

"I didn't get scared at all!" I said happily. Just when I said that, there was a huge jumpscare and I screamed and fell out of my chair. As I was falling I hit my hand into the desk.

"Shit!" I said holding my hand.

"You alright?" Max asked worriedly. I blushed as I got back into my chair. He actually cares!

"Awe, is someone worried about Stella?" Adam said in a baby voice.

"Shut up Adam." He said

"Yeah,yeah. I'm fine. I feel of my chair and hit my hand." I said holding it in my lap.

"Luckily you didn't break it." Adam said laughing.

"True, true. But that did hurt pretty bad." I said and started to do my outro. "Well, that will do it for this episode! I'll be back with-" I got cut off with someone opening my door. Max.

"What are you doing?" I whispered. He didn't talk and walked over. He grabbed my hand and I hissed in pain.

"Well, you didn't break it. But it I'd already swelling. Here." He got done ice and placed it on my hand.

"I SHIP IT!" Adam yelled. "Tim-Tim when you edit this make sure you zoom in on their faces! You both are blushing!"

"Adam! I'm going to kill you!" Max said. He ignored Adam's comment and held my hand. "Just don't use this hand." He whispered. I nodded. I looked up and he was starting at me. He realized what he was doing and pulled away. " Um. Sorry" he mumbled and walked out. Wow. That was amazing.

"Anyway, I'll be back with sine more of these. Leave a like and comment if you want more! Baiiii!" I said and ended the video. We ended the call and we went to get food. IHop was the only restaurant that was open at midnight. Unfortunately Ross already went home.

Time skip after dinner

The guest bedroom was being used by Adam. We were getting to know each other and it was late. He didn't want to wake up Alesa.

"Um.... Where am I going to sleep?" I asked, knowing where this was going. Adam smirked.

"Max's room." He said. "Don't get to frisky." I blushed and turned away.

"Adam knock it off." Max snapped. "I'll take the couch." He said, and grabbed blankets. Now I feel bad.

"No you take your bed and I'll take the couch." I said stopping him.

"It's okay, Stella." He said and continued getting stuff. I was about to argue when Adam interrupted me.

"How about you both sleep in the bed. And stop fighting, it's annoying." He said and walked to his room. He looked at each other a shrugged.

"Is it alright with you?" He asked. I nodded and we both walked upstairs to his room.

After we got in bed we just laid there and didn't talk. Omg I am in bed with a guy. No one knows this but I like Max, he is hilarious in Adam's videos. I'm not being a fangirl I just like him as a friend. I think. Do I like him? No! You are supposed to hate him. But he is cute. Stop! My brain and my heart has never fought like this before. Does that mean I do like him? I'm so confused.

"You alright? You seem uncomfortable. Do you want me to move to the couch?" He asked looking at me.

"I'm okay, just thinking." I answered. I turned on my side, away from him and closed my eyes. Instantly sleep engulfed me, but before I went into my deep slumber, Max's arms went around me. I smiled and went asleep.

****

"Stella! Max! Wake up, we are going to be late!" Someone yelled. I opened my eyes and yawned. I noticed that Max's arms were still around me. I smiled and turned around. I poked his cheek and he stirred. I poked him again and he growled. I laughed and he opened his eyes.

"Good morning sleepy head." I said looking at him. He frowned and rolled over.

"Five more minutes." He mumbled. I sat up and climbed over to him.

"No. Get. Up." I commanded. He ignored me and rolled again. I lost my balanced and fell of the bed. I landed with a thump. Of course I had to hit something on the way done. It was my hand again.

"Owww." I complained. Max flew off the bed and helped me up.

"Sorry. Was it your hand again?" He asked, looking at it. I nodded and he cursed. It was swollen yet again. "I'll wrap it, just in case you it again. It will cushion it." He said and went into his bathroom. While he was in there, I decided to go downstairs to get some coffee.

"Good morning." Adam said as I walked into the kitchen. I smiled and got some coffee. I turned around only.to bump into Max. The coffee went everywhere.

"Ahh." I jumped and.backed away. The coffee burned on my skin but I didn't care. "Max! What the hell?" I yelled.

"Sorry." Is all he said. Adam burst out laughing and we both glared at him. He continued and left the room.