Chapter 75

Stella P.O.V.

I laid on the hospital bed with that cold gel on my stomach. I held Max's hand waiting to hear the gender of our baby. I scheduled this appointment a month after we could find the gender out. I have 13 more weeks to go. just going in to my third trimester. I sifted a little because my chest hurt in the awkward position was laying in. Kicks has been happening so often it feels so weird. Max loves when it kicks, he gets so excited.

"Wow. This is amazing" the nurse said.

"What? What's wrong?" Max asked worriedly.

"Nothing is wrong. You're baby is reacting to the light that is in this room. Do you feel tightness in your stomach?" She asked, turning to me. I nodded wondering what's going on.

"You're baby has a brain for a month year old right now. All I'm saying is that baby is going to be really smart when she grows up." She explained. She? Did she just say she? I'm having a girl!

"She?" Max asked.

"Congratulations. You are having a baby girl!" She exclaimed. I looked at Max and he had a huge smile. She cleaned off my stomach and took her gloves off.

"Because your baby is growing so much. We may need to move the due date earlier. But don't worry, her health will be perfectly fine." She said and I sat up.

"Thank you." I said.

"Come back in two weeks so we can see if we want to induce you early or not." She announced. I nodded and opened the door. I grabbed Max's hand and we walked out of the hospital.

Teegan. Hope. Thea. Rose. Evelyn. So many names on so little time. I just realized that we only have two weeks to have a baby shower. But were will we host it? It's almost winter so it cant be outside. Oh gosh, stressing already. I felt a tiny kick and smiled. She's telling me to calm down.

We arrived at the offices for my last week until maternity leave. This week is been so fun already. I don't want not leave next week, but Max is insisting I relax. He told me that next Wednesday he will stay home with me just to be ready to go to the hospital.

I opened the door to the office and instantly smelled smoke. Oh my. What did they do? Max went in front of me and walked in the office. We went to the kitchen and saw Adam with a fire extinguisher and Emily crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked running to Emily.

"My pizza caught on fire!" She cried. I burst out laughing. She looked at me with pure sadness. "It was the last one."

"Emily really?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes! I smelled so good!" She yelled. Red walked in the kitchen looked very confused. HE saw the scence and ran to Emily.

"What happened? Are you hurt? Why are you crying?" He asked frantically. He checked for signs of any injury. I laughed, shook my head and walked out of the kitchen. I kissed Max and went to my office. I have so much to do before I go on maternity leave I have to get it done.

Few hours later.

Someone knocked on my office door and opened it. James came bouncing in and shut the door. I stood up and hugged him. He hugged me really awkwardly.

"I don't know hiwbto hug you because I don't want to hurt the baby." He said laughing.

"She'll be fine. She'll have to love hugs to be in the offices." I stated. His eyes widened on what I just said.

"You just said she?!" He questioned. I nodded and smiled. He screamed and ran out of my office. He ran all around the office yelling its a girl over and over again. I laughed and walked went back to work.