Chapter 8

It was about an hour later till we finished browsing. I have about 29 dresses to try on. I tried on dress after dress and shortened it down to 2.

"I can't pick!" I said, looking at the two dresses. The one the right was a tight, mid-thigh dress. It was black and one strapped. The one in my left hand is is a short dress. Baby blue on the bottom and white on top. There is a belt in the middle. Picture above

I stared at them for five more minutes and I made a decision.

"Blue one it is." I said and.put the black one back. Alesa squealed as I put the dress on and added sliver heals. Alesa did my make up and added accessories Diamond earrings with matching necklace. A collection of bracelets and a clutch. She walked me to the mirror and I looked at myself. I gasped, I didn't recognize myself. I looked amazing. I didn't realize that tears welled in my eyes until Alesa said something.

"No. Don't you he ruining the makeup. Put those tears back girl! She said fanning my eyes.

"I'm sorry I just look to beautiful. What if Max doesn't like it. What if he changes his mind about me? What if he doesn't like me anymore?" I said and started panicking.

"Stop with the what if's! It will ruin your date. He will be speechless when he sees you! If he changes his mind about you then I will have a personal talk with him." She said and hugged me. I hugged her back and smiled.

"Thanks for being my friend." I said and grabbed my clutch.

"No problemo. They needed another girl in the office." She said and stretched. There was a knock on the front door and I stood up with wide eyes.

"I can't do this." I said backing away. She shook her head and pulled me down the stairs.

"You can and you will." She said and stopped in front of the door. I looked at her and she smiled. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Max stood there with flowers in his hand. He was fixing his shirt when I opened the door.

"Hey Stel-" he stopped when he looked at me. He stared wide eyed for what seems like forever. I was getting worried.

" I'll change if you-" I started but he interrupted me.

"You look beautiful." He said. I blushed.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I said. He smiled and gave me the flowers. They were roses and tulips. They smelled terrific. "Thank you." I said and handed them to Alesa. "Keep these until I get back." I said she nodded and said goodbye. Max and I walked out of the house, we got into his car.

"So what are we doing?" I asked as he was driving. He laughed and shook his head. "What?" I asked, confused.

"It's a surprise, Stel." he said. I looked at him. Did he just call me Stel?

"What did you call me?" I asked. I never had a nickname before.

"Stel. You know your name without the 'a'" He said and chuckled. I smiled, we are a nickname basis. I sound such like a teenager.

Time Skip to dinner

We arrived at 'The Pink Door' (It's an actual restaurant in Seattle) and I was excited. I never been here and I heard it was a great restaurant. We got our table and it was reserved. As we walked to our table, I freaked out. Rose petals were everywhere and nobody was by us.

"How did you do this?" I asked amazed. I sat down as Max pulled out the chair for me. I thanked him and he sat on the other side.

"Don't worry about it." Is all he said. I smiled. I really like Max. His messy ginger hair and his all time cuteness. We are so alike in a way it's weird. I'm such a fangirl.