Chapter 14

The next day

Stella P.O.V.

I woke up and yawned. Everyone was up and moving, getting ready for work. They were all quiet because they didn't want to wake me up. I walked to the kitchen. Alesa was on Adam's lap. Mac was sleeping with his head on the table. Ross was about to poke Max. John was talking to Tim and Jason. Ethan and Scott was nowhere to be found. I went around to Ross and stopped him.

"Your no fun." He whispered. I shook my head and grabbed the back of Max's chair. I held up my fingers and counted. 1.2.3. I yanked the chair out and he slammed his face into the table.

"God dammit!" Max screamed as he fell to the ground. We all laughed but stopped when he didn't get up.

"Max?" Adam called out, getting Alesa off of his lap. He didn't answer and we all panicked. I dropped to my knees and turned him around. He was knocked out cold.

"Oh shit" I said and backed away. I was about to busy out on tears until I heard laughing. I logged up and Max was sitting up laughing.

"Your should've seen your faces!" He said. I got up and matched over to him. I pulled him up with my shirt with strength I mustered. I slapped him across his face and dropped him.

"That's what you get for pranking me." I said and walked out. I heard laughter and Max mumbling something. I got dressed and went to the bathroom. As I got out, I heard arguing from downstairs. I groaned. Not again. I walked down the stairs and went toward's the arguing. Max was in the living room with Ross and Adam. 

"But why? Dragon Ball Z is waaayyy better than One Punch Man." Max said.

"I don't think so." Ross countered.

"Dragon Ball Z is probably the best show on Earth." Adam said. I shook my head and plopped down on the couch beside them.

"Stop arguing. Dragon Ball Z is the dominant show. One Punch Man is lame." I said, plainly. Ross gasped and stood up.

"I can't even." He said and walked out like a stereotypical white girl. We all burst out laughing. Oh Ross. What will I do without you?

Time Skip to the offices brought to you by Nikki Minaj. 

Adam's P.O.V. (Whaaattt???)

We got so much to do today. I will be here all night. The last couple of days were hectic. But I feel like today will be a normal day. I walked to my office getting ready to for a video with Stella and Max. The two lovebirds and the ones who has the most rage. Of course we will be doing a parkour map. I switched the recording light on and called Max and Stella on Skype. 

"Hey." They both said at the same time. "Stop." "No, you stop!" "I WILL RIP YOUR THROAT OUT." They kept talking at the same time and I just started my recording. I stared at the camera trying not to laugh as they went back and forth.

"MAX! Shut up!" Stella yelled.

"Your not the boss of me!" He yelled back.

"Go to hell!" She said.

"I already am in hell!" He countered. I tried so hard not to laugh. They went back and forth. About five minutes later I finally stopped it. I did my intro.

"Hey guys. Sky here. I'm here with Stella and Max. And today we will be doing Super Fun Awesome oh my gawd fun GTA moments."

"Shut the fuck up." Max said and Stella laughed. I rolled my eyes and continued.

"Today we are going to play some parkour GTA." I said excitedly. " I have been told that this is the most raging game in GTA. Both of them groaned. We started and it was very raging. In the middle of the game, Max and Stella was suck on a course and they were butt hurt.

"Fuck this game!" Max yelled. "Oh my god! I fucking hate this game!"

"This is fucking impossible!" Stella yelled. Max and Stella's office was right beside them and I could hear them yelling. This will be a long game.

Max P.O.V

This game is so stupid! I hate parkour maps.

"Adam. Why did you make me paltry this-" I fell on the last jump. I slammed my fist on the desk and stood up. I threw my chair across the room, I threw it hard enough that I broke the door. It fell off its hinges. I walked back to my computer and I guess no one was talking.

"So. I may or may not just broke my door." I said. Adam burst out laughing.

"Well that's it for today! We can't afford anymore repairs of what Max broke. Anyways leave a like and comment saying how your day was. Baiiii!!" He did his outro and I hung up the Skype call. Everyone was at my office, looking at what happened. Adam opened his door and looked out.

"Really Max?" He said, sighing. "That's the third door."

I smirked. "It's not like you are going to fire me."

"I would if I could." He replied.

"I'll beat your ass." I said.

"That's why I'm not doing it." He said laughing. I rolled my eyes and picked up the door. I leaned it on the wall. I heard a door open and looked behind me. Stella stared at me, wide eyed.

"Third door?" She asked, frightened.

"Yep and don't asked me how many windows he have broken." Ross said. She nodded and backed away in her office. I mentally facepalmed and glared at Ross.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"You're a dick." I said and walked away. There was a knock on the door and I walked towards it.

"Adam! You may wanna see this!" I yelled to him. He came jogging over to me and looked out the door. He sighed and looked at me.

"I hate neighbors." He mumbled and opened the door.

"Here we go again." I said.