Chapter 65

Stella P.O.V.

Whatever. Like I don't even give a shit anymore. Like yes I still love Max but I also have feelings for Jin. It's not as big as Max but I still have feelings for him. Jin is cute. Like neko cute.

I opened the front door to Emily's guest bedroom. It was a nice room. A queen size bed and an onsuite. I met her boyfriend. He sounded drunk. Em just shrugged and walked away. This relationship will never last. I feel so bad for her. She's so sweet, I'm so getting Red for her.

"Just call if you need anything." She said and shut the door. Why do I have such great friends? My phone rang it I looked at the caller id. Why the hell is Max calling me? This makes no sense. I hit decline and plopped on my bed. I'm absolutely exhausted right now, I just want to go to bed. I turned off the light and put my pajamas on. I laid my head on the pillow and closed my eyes. I instantly fell asleep.

Max P.O.V.

I stared at my ceiling for what it felt like hours. I knew that both of us messed up. We both did something stupid. We always do something stupid. That's why can never get into a relationship.

"You want anything to eat?" Ross asked me.

"No" I said plainly.

"Not even Mac and cheese?" He asked again.

"No. Leave me alone Ross." I snapped.

"Just call her. You'll fix everything with that." He said and shut the door. I sighed and sat up. I knew he was right but I didn't want him to have that satisfaction. I dialed her number and it rang awhile but then went to voicemail mail. I groaned and turned off my light.

Time skip brought to you by Coca-Cola.

I can't sleep. Why can't I sleep? There is only one thing on my mind and that is Stella. I can't get my mind off of that girl. I fucking love that girl and she needs to know that.

I got up and opened my bedroom door. No one was awake as it was 2:00 in the morning. I walked out of the apartment and got into my car. I started it and drove off. I didn't really know where I was going, I just drive to clear my mind. I plugged in my phone to the AUX and played the Undertale soundtrack. I still love these songs. They always calm me and relax me. I'm tired of being that hot headed guy that everyone knows. I wanna be that sweet guy but still has a hard bone to him.

After 20 minutes of driving I arrived at Emily's house. I didn't even know that I knew her address. Luckily that's where Stella is staying. I gotta apologize. And it can't wait, I gotta do it now. I parked my car and got out. I didn't want to wake up Emily so I did the next best thing. I dialed Stella's number and sat in the porch to wait for her to answer.

Stella P.O.V.

Ring ring. Ring ring.

I yawned and opened my eyes. Who the fuck is calling me at this unholy hour? Fucking 2:30 in the morning. Why?

I grabbed my phone and checked the caller id. I will kill him. Why Max. I clicked answer and sat up.

"What the hell do you want?" I quietly yelled.

"Come outside." He said. What?

"Max. I'm tired and its cold out there. Why did you wake me up at 2 in the morning?" I asked annoyed.

"Technically it's 2:32 right now. Anyway. Just come outside." He said.

"No." I said and hung up. I laid back down and almost went to sleep when the phone ran again.

"MAX! IM TRYING TO SLEEP." I yelled.

"Shhhh. You'll wake up Emily." He whispered. I hate him.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Comeee. Out. Sideeee. Pleaseeeee." He said in a baby voice. I sighed and got out of bed.

"I'm coming." I said and hung up. I yawned and opened the door. The house was quiet and I walked to the front door. I opened it and nobody was there. I closed the door behind me and walked out farther.

"You shouldn't be out here alone." A deep voice said behind me. I whipped around and saw a smiling Max leaning on the side of the house.

"You dick! You scared the hell out of me! And plus you told me to come out there!" I laughed.

"Hey. Sorry about today. Well yesterday." He said.

"I should be sorry. You were right I didn't resist. I didn't know what happened" I countered.

"No. I understand. We aren't exactly dating so you did have the right to do whatever you wanted to." He explained. I nodded and he walked to me. "I just want you to know what you are missing." He said and gently touched my face. I shivered beneath his touch and he put his jacket around me. I looked up and his eyes were sparkling with excitement. I smiled as he leaned in for a kiss.

He pulled me closer and kissed me passionately. I gasped, gaining entrance to my mouth as he grasped my butt. He explored every part of my
mouth and I moaned. He smirked and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and he punched me against the house.

"Max." I groaned wanting him. He smiled and kissed me again. This time it was rough and I loved it. He moaned as he continued exploring. I grabbed his red hair and pulled him closer.

"Your so beautiful." He whispered in a deep voice. I blushed and he chuckled.

"And your so hard." I said looking down at his pants.

"Hey. I'm a boy. What do you expect?" He said sweetly and rolled his eyes. He kissed my forehead and and put me down. I grabbed onto him as my legs were jello.

"I'll take you to your room." He said and picked me up. He opened the door and I told him where the room was. He gently laid me down and covered me up. "Get some sleep. You must be tired."

"I wonder why." I snapped back trying to be mad at him. It is a complete fail.

"I love you Stella." He said. Wow. I haven't heard that in awhile. This is the part where you say "I love you too Max" and make babies. What the hell brain? In no way I'm hell am I getting kids anytime soon. That's what they all say. Shut up.

"Stella?" Hello? You okay?" Max asked concerned. "You kinda just spaced out there. Is it because of what I said? I'm sorry I knew it would be too soon." He rambled. I kissed him to make him shut up.

"I love you too Max." I said and laid my head on the pillow. He smiled and left. I heard the front door close and I jumped out of bed and started dancing. I got Max back. Oh yeah, oh yeah. We got Max back oh yeah oh yeah. There was a loud boom as thunder rolled in. It wasn't even raining.

"You know what God! I can stay up all night if I wanted to! You won't stop me!" I yelled to nothing. There was thunder again and I stuck my tongue at the ceiling. "Fine!" I yelled and plopped in my bed. I'm so crazy. I closed my eyes and instantly fell asleep with a smile on my face.

A/N
Yo. That kissing is probably the closet thing I could write in "smut" terms. I cringed to hard writing that. But later on I can, maybe do a sex smut scene if you would like...