Chapter 80- Finale

Word Count: 3536

Max P.O.V.

Stella squeezed my hand and screamed in pain. She looked at the nurse apologetic.

"It's okay. I've had worse." She said laughing. I brushed a piece of her hair out of her face. She looked at me with agony in her eyes. I hate seeing her like this. It really hurts me to see her like this.

"8 centimeters, Stella. Almost there. Try to breathe. Your epidural will fade in about an hour. If you don't become 10 centimeters by then. We'll give you another dose and induce you." The nurse said. Stella nodded and the nurse left. Stella looked at me and she smiled.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, kissing her forehead.

"Just great Max. Thanks for asking." She said in a sarcastic voice. I chuckled and shook my head.

"I love you so much" I whispered. She grinned and kissed my cheek.

There were a couple squeezes as I believe pain going through her but mostly her contractions stopped. She was sleeping now and she looks so peaceful. I wrapped my finger around her hair and played with it. The nurse came in a little after she fell asleep and said that she is still at 8 centimeters. I phone buzzed and I checked who it was. J. This has got to be important. I got up and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said walking out of the room.

"Can I talk to Stella?" He asked.

"Right now. No. She's in the hospital." I answered

"Is she okay?" He asked

"To her she thinks she dying. But she's in labor." I said chuckling.

"Oh okay. Well I guess I'll talk to you." He said. "Right now my crew and more are going to a location that we were given. I'm pretty sure this place is where the group are."

"Do they have a name like a gang name or something?" I asked.

"Yes. Blue Bloods. We've heard of them. They are a group of people who live on making celebrity live's hell." He answered.

"But why Stella?" I asked confused.

"Because of number of reasons. One she's a rising star. Two she's pregnant. Three she's a girl. And four she's friends with famous Youtuber." He explained. I nodded and sighed. Stella doesn't deserve this. Couldn't this happen to me? She has too much stress going one her right now.

"Just keep her safe. I don't want anything to hap-" I got cut off by what I presume Stella screaming. "Gotta go" I said and hung up.

I ran into her room and she was was holding onto the side of the bed and squirming. I grabbed her hand and she squeezed it hard in pain. The nurses came in and nodded their heads. She's 10 centimeters. The doctor came in and put on gloves.

"Alright Stella. Let's do this." Dr. Dane said. She smiled to the nurses. "Stella sweetie. Does your family want to come in?" She asked. I glanced at her and she nodded.

"Her parents aren't here." I said.

"Oh well. Why don't we give them a call." She said and motioned to one of the nurses.

"No no no." I said stopping them. "Her mom died and her dad is not here" I explained.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know!" The doctor exclaimed.

"It's fine. Now please get this child out of me" Stella said in pain. The doctor nodded and motioned to the nurses.

Stella P.O.V.