Chapter 9

Max P.O.V

I wasn't mad at Stella. I was mad at myself. How did I not know? Why didn't she tell me? I know how panic attacks go. They are not pretty. For heavens sake, I live with Ross! I've seen him have full blown panic attacks.

"She'll be okay Max." Ross said, pulling me out of my thoughts. I nodded, looking down at her. She is laying on the couch, with her head in my lap. She looks so fragile, helpless. If only I could have done something. She passed out right after we walked in the door. Adam said that it's normal. I know that but I'm still worried.

"It's getting late, I got a spare bedroom upstairs." Adam said, I looked up at him and glared at him. He knows that I would.never leave Stella like this.

"I'm not leaving her." I growled, putting my arm around her. He sighed and went upstairs. Alesa came over and sat beside me. The only girls in my life.

"You know I love you right?" Alesa asked.

"Yeah. I know." I said quietly. She laid her head on my chest. "As a friend right?" I asked chuckling.

"Your an idiot." She mumbled. I smiled, she is the only one who doesn't get on my nerves.

"Go to Adam. I'll be ok." I said as she was falling asleep. She nodded and pulled herself upstairs. I leaned back on the couch trying to get comfortable. I closed my eyes and went asleep.

"Max?" Someone said. Five more minutes. I groaned and shifted.

"Max. What happened yesterday?" My eyes flew open and Stella stared up at me.I pulled her in a hug and started crying.

"Max? Why are you crying? What the hell happened?" She asked growing worried.

"You don't remember what happened?" I asked, composing myself. She shook her head. "You had a panic attack, it was bad." I whispered. She gasped and started crying. I held her tighter, knowing that the memories are coming back.

"I-I'm so sorry Max. Yesterday was supposed to be our night." She said in between sobs.

"No, no. Yesterday was our night, it was the best night I ever had." I stated. She is absolutely perfect. I would never trade that day for anything else.

Stella P.O.V.

"Stella! Your okay!" Alesa said, running down here. She was running straight for the door that Ross is about to open.

"Alesa! Watch out for the-" BAM.
"Door." Adam came running down with Mason in his arms. He gave me Mason and tended Alesa. I laughed.

"Sorry Alesa." Ross said bending down. I sat up slowly and stretched. I feel so tight, my muscles are so sore. I was about to get up when Max stopped me.

"Don't get up." He said pushing me back down. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not crippled. I can walk." I said crossing my arms. He chuckled and cuddled me.

"I know I just want to hold you one more time. Before I gotta go to work." He said. I smiled. That's the sweetest thing ever. I got out of his arms and stood up. I got dizzy cause all of the blood rushed to my feet. I put of hands out to steady me. Max caught me before I fell. I laughed.

"What's wrong." He asked worried again. I laughed more, he gets worried so easily.

"I'm fine. I got up to fast." I said getting out of his arms. He was hesitant but let it go. Alesa finally got up, the left side of her face was red and swollen. I tried not to smile as I walked past her.

"Try not to run in the door next time!" I said as I went into the kitchen.

"Haha. I didn't do it on purpose. Give me an ice pack while.your out there." She said laughing. I got myself a bowl of cereal and an ice pack. I walked back in the living room and saw Alesa laying on the couch and Max no where to be found. I gave Adam the ice pack.

"This brings memories back." He said, and laughed. I looked at him confused.

"The first day I met you. You punched me. Remember?" He said. I instantly remembered and laughed.

"You pissed me off." I said plainly and walked away. "Where's Mason?" I asked.

"Max went to change his diaper. He made a poo-poo." Adam said in a baby voice. I spit out my cereal and burst out laughing.

"You said poo-poo!" I said, coughing as I choked on my food.

"Your so immature." Alesa said through the ice. I laughed and cleaned up the cereal.

"Adam! Alesa! Guys come on! We are going to work!" Max yelled from upstairs. I groaned not wanting to go to work.

"You can stay home if you want. You had a rough night." Adam said. I shook my head. And have a chance that another panic attack happen?

"No it's fine." I said and went upstairs. I went into Alesa's closet, 'borrowing' her clothes. I'm wearing a white t-shirt and jeggings. I had a cute scarf and vans. I dress good! I smiled and put my hair in a ballerina bun with a braid. I also put a a thin layer of makeup on.

"Stella! Hurry up!" Max yelled.

"Fuck you!" I yelled back and ran downstairs.

"Hot alert." Alesa said, winking. I laughed and we went to work.

Time skip brought to you by MadMax is a TaxMax. He went to PaxMax. SadMax needs to be GladMax. DadMax is a BadMax. Your welcome ☺️

It was a pretty boring day but a busy one. Since we didn't do a lot yesterday, we are paying it back. Karma is a bitch. I did a couple videos with Max, Adam, Barney and Ross. I plugged my earphones into my phone. I started listening to my music. (Just pick a random song). I closed my eyes and sang the song in my head.