Chapter 73

Stella P.O.V.

Two months has passed since I fell down those stairs. The doctors said that I brusied a couple of ribs but the baby is as healthy as it ever can be. James however is not. He fractured his ankle. He broke his wrist and had a severe concussion. I told him that I tried to warn him about falling down stairs but he didn't listen.

I finally have a baby bump. You can tell that I'm pregnant. 5 more months to go. In a month I can find out what gender my child will be. I'm feeling it might be a boy. I can just feel it.

Keemstar publicly apologized for threatening me and my child. He also paid a lot of money in fines. I forgave Max because I knew what his intentions were but he understands that next time he'll tell me.

Max has not left my side because some shady stuff has been happening. The whole office is getting death threats from a group of people. At the same time every single day. We told the authoritys but they are doing nothing about it. The group has especially targeted me because of my pregnancy. They are saying that they will come to my house and kill me in my sleep. I even received mail that says to watch my back with no return address. All that stupid stuff. The cops are doing nothing so I turned to the people who would care.

I arrived at J's house and got out of my car. I haven't seen him since I've tried... Since that day and I really miss this house. I walked up to the front door and knocked. The door opened and Danté was standing there.

"Stella!" He screamed and hugged me. I laughed and picked him up.

"Hey bud. How are you doing?" I asked.

"Daddy told me that you were really sick and was in the hospital the last time I saw you. I found you laying on the floor with blood. What happened?" He asked. Fuck. I can't tell him the truth. It still hurts to talk about it. To this day I regret my decision to do that.

Timing is impeccable as J walked up to the door and answered my question.

"Well Stella accidentally cut herself and she didn't know and she was so tired because of
she just fell asleep." He said. I mouthed a thank you and he nodded. "Now go play and let me talk to Stella." He said. Danté jumped out of my arms and ran to the playground. I hugged J and walked in to the house. I had a sense of deja vu as I walked in. The last time I was here ended really badly.

We sat on the couch and he looked at me like he knew something was wrong.

"Stella? What's wrong? How's everything going?" He asked worried.

"Nothing. I'm fine. In fact I have some very good news and some very bad." I said smiling and then frowning. He nodded for me to continue. "I'm pregnant." His reaction was not what I expected. I thought he would be pissed because I promised him that I would go to college before I get pregnant. I'm never going to college. But his reaction was priceless, he stood up and screamed as loud as he can.

"YESSS! FINALLY!" He yelled. He picked me up off of the couch and jumped up and down. I laughed and hugged him back. He put me down and had a hug smiled on his face.

"I thought you would be mad" I said, laughing.

"Stella. I knew you were never going to college." He said honestly. Ouch. That hurt.

"Thanks J." I said rolling my eyes. He laughed and sat back down. My phone rang and I looked at the caller id. Max. Of course, probably freaking out because I'm out of his sight. I ignored his call and put my phone in my pocket.

"How long?" He asked.

"I have about 5 months to go. We can find out the gender in about a month." I answered and frowned.