Chapter 18

Adam P.O.V.

Stella and Max were in her office for a long time now. Ross knocked on their door when they were yelling at each other. They went off on him. The Geelong quieted and we went back to work.

"They probably killed each other." Ross stated. I laughed and nodded.

"Nah. Stellas will be the ones to kill Maxs first." John joked. We all laughed and continued working.

"Guys! Max isn't answering his phone." Jordan yelled. (Another editor in the office).

"He'll be okay!" I yelled back. There probably busy with each other.

Max P.O.V.

My phone rang but I ignored it. Stella is taking a nap in my arms. She has been sleeping a lot lately. It's probably nothing to worry about. I let her sleep even though it's lunchtime and we are late getting something to eat. Stella started to whimper and shaking. Nightmare? But it's not night. I secretly laughed at myself. I gently woke up Stella, so she won't have to sleep through her nightmare. She woke up with a jolt and flew upward. She gasped for air as she still thought something was wrong.

"You okay?" I asked after she settled down. She nodded and stood up. "Wanna talk about it?"

"I'll be fine, just a bad dream." She said, confidently and yawned. I laughed and stood. My legs were sore from siting cross legged for awhile.

"Let's go eat." I said and opened the door. Everybody was sitting on the couch, talking. I cleared my throat  and they turned around.

"I told you! Max wasn't dead! See, Stella isn't that evil." Adam yelled, excitedly. I looked at Stella and back at the others.

"Did I miss something?" I asked confused.

"They are referring to how evil I am and that I can kill your ass. And fuck all of you." Stella stated and flipped them off. We all laughed and went to our cars.

"Papa Johns?" Ross yelled across the parking lot. We all agreed and Stella got in my car with Ross and Ethan. She looked weird, like sick

"I'm not hungry" she said, and looking out the window. I glanced at her confused.

"Why? Are you sick?" I asked, worrying. She laughed quietly and turned to look at me. Her face was pale and I couldn't understand why.

"I'm not sick, Max. I'm fine." She said, lightly. I nodded my head even though I knew something was wrong. Let it go. Let it go. I smiled on my Frozen reference. We arrived at Papa Johns and got all of each a pizza. We sat in the seating outside. Stella sat by me, Ross by John. Adam beside Alesa and Mason. Ethan, JordN, Jason and Tim all sat beside each other. I also sat by Ross. Stella was staring down in her lap. Her leg was moving up and down. Ross nudged me and I looked up.

"Panic attack?" Ross mouthed. I shrugged. I don't know what's wrong. She was fine before. I continued eating my pizza.

"So, does anyone wanna to do a Lego challenge?" Adam asked.

"I did it once before I'm not going to do it again." I stated, reliving those memories. I bled from those damned legos!

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeee" Adam begged. I knew he wasn't going to stop.

"I'll do it" Stella said out of the blue. She looked up and smiled.

"I'll do it with you." I said. I wasn't going to let her do this by herself. Adam squealed like a little girl.

"Yessssss!" He yelled. People looked at us weirdly but didn't sat anything. We laughed, very loudly.

"Shush it. Some people are trying to have a good time." Stella snapped. We all stopped and started at her. She laughed hard and we joined her. "Sorry I have a headache." She said, after she laughed.

"I got some painkillers in my car" I said and got up. I jumped the fence before she could protest.

"YOU KNOW THERES A GATE" Tim yelled, I looked back.

"I KNOW NOW!" I yelled back. They laughed and I continued to my car. I got I'm the drivers side and looked for some painkillers. I looked back to our table, seeing Adam bending beside Stella and Ross taking my spot. What's going on? I grabbed the pills and practically ran to the table. Stella's head was in her hands and she leaned in the table.

"What's wrong?" I asked the guys. They shrugged and looked back down at Stella.

"Just a bad headache. Give me the pills." Stella whispered, and winced. I handed her the bottle and she took two out. She swallowed them and gulped down her water.

"Back to the office we go!" Jason yelled and went out the gate. Adam, John, Stella and I jumped the fence.and raced to our cars.

"Ha! I win!" Stella yelled, jumping up and down. Those painkillers worked fast.

"Your prize is that you get to go first in the Lego challenge!" Adam yelled back. I laughed and got in the car. They fought about it for a couple minutes until Stella got in the car.

"I WIN! SHUT UP!"She yelled before slamming the door. I rolled my eyes and started the car. Ross and Ethan got in and we drove off.

"Max." Ross said. I looked in the mirror. "Max. Max. Maxy. Maxy, Max, Max. Maaaaaaaaaaax"

"WHAT!" I screamed as I slammed on my brakes.

"Hi." He said, smirking. I growled and continued driving.

"Are we there yet?" Ross asked. I threatened my grip on the steering wheel. He is so annoying. I dun my head and sighed. "How about now?" I groaned. "Now? Now? How about now?"

"I swear to God, Ross. Shut the fuck up!" I yelled and leaned back in my seat. Ethan was laughing and Stella smiled. We finally got there without anymore interruptions from Ross. We all walked to the office and got ready for the challenge. I better not bleed again. I sighed as Adam started the recording.