Chapter 25

Max P.O.V.

"I ate a late breakfast so I'm not really hungry." Stella said quietly and walked off. Something is off about her. I stared at her when she walked off. I stared walking towards her office when Adam stopped me.

"She needs time," he said turning me around. I sighed and walked out of the office. What is wrong? Why can't I help her? I got in my car along with Ross and Tim. Just like old times. We decided to get some sushi because Adam is craving it. Again. I turned up the radio cause Nickelback is on. I love this band.

I pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car. I saw that the rest of the guys were already here and whoever were the last ones there were paying. Tim, Ross and I looked at each other and started running to the door. Luckily I'm faster and got there first. Ross was the last one in.

"Looks like Ross is paying!" Ethan said behind us.

"Looks like going to the gym really paid off," I said, smirking. We all laughed and walked to the table. I ordered water and looked at the menu. My phone buzzed and it was Emily. (She works in the office lime to make sure the guys are doing their jobs and are on schedule).

E~ Hey. I have a question.

Yes?

Do you know a Dave?

Dave? Never heard of him.

K. Thanks.

"Who's that?" Adam asked, looking over my shoulder.

"Does anyone know a Dave?" I asked, looking at the menu.

"Wait what? Dave, is he at the office?" Scott said, a little panicked. I looked up and saw him grab his phone. We all looked at each other, ready to bolt out the door. Scott got up and left the room. He didn't order any food because we might need to leave.

"I'm so confused on what a happening," Corey said, taking a drink. We all nodded in agreement and laughed.

"So I went to get more baby formula this morning and I ran into a fan. Like literally ran into her." Adam said. "I didn't see her coming and bam I ran into her."

"Well I mean at least you didn't seriously hurt her." Ross said. I rolled my eyes and yawned.

"I just want to go to bed," I whined. I'm so tired. Stella woke me up at 5 am. We don't even go to work until 7 am! John opened his mouth to say something but Scott beat him to it.

"We got to leave. Now." He said grabbing his coat.

"Why?" Adam asked, standing up. Ross set money on the table and got up.

"That Dave, is at our office pounding on the door." He said, going out the door. There goes my lunch break. We all hustled to our cars. Why would someone come to our office? Emily is in trouble. Stella. Oh my Lord.

"Guys, Stella is there," I said, stopping in my tracks. Ross cursed and ran to the car. What if he gets in the office. Emily and Stella are in deep trouble.

"Snap out of it Max!" Adam yelled, I nodded and got in my car. I sped down the road, driving as fast as I could.

When I got to the office, Adam and Ethan weren't to behind me. I didn't even turn off the car as I ran to the stairs. I got to the front door and the door was opened.

"Max, stop," Ross said, behind me. If this Dave touches my Stella, he would beg that he was in hell other than meeting me. "Calm down, I'm sure they're fine." I turned around and clenched my fists. Don't punch him. Don't punch him. I breathed out a frustrated breathe and walked into the office. There was no lights on because we turned them all off before we left. Everything was intact, nothing out of the order.