Chapter 22

Max P.O.V.

I'm so fucking pissed.

"WHY THE FUCK IS SHE WITH ANOTHER BOY?" I yelled at Adam. He just sat there, staring off in space.

"He sounded young," he said. Young? I'm still going to beat his ass. I don't even know who this is and he's calling her a bitch. I dont even call her a bitch. He has fucking killed people! I can't trust him. Stella knows him, did she kill someone also?

I heard laughing outside and instantly knew it was Stella. I turned around right as Stella opened the front door. I crossed my arms and just stood there. There was a short, dark skinned boy behind her. He had cornrows, brown eyes and a cute smile. His clothes said it all. Is he from the streets? A thug? A gangster? Stereotypical boy.

"Hey Max," Stella said, smiling and coming to hug me. I sighed and let her in. "Be nice" she whispered. I rolled my eyes and broke the hug. I took my hand out of my pocket and held it out. The boy smiled and pulled me in into a man hug. His hands were strong and I knew he has been fighting recently.

"I'm Danté," he said, still smiling. There's something off about him.

"I'm Max, and I don't appreciate you calling Stella a bitch," I stated, walking away. He squinted his eyes and shook his head.

"Man, people call her worse back on the streets. She was famous back then. Still is. I've known her since I was born." He said laughing. On the streets? Famous? Worse? Stella hasn't told me anything after her mother died. Was she in a gang? That would explain her fighting skills and her bravery during the break in at her house. What are you hiding Stella?

Stella P.O.V.

(After Max and the guys met Danté.)

"Well that went better than I expected." I said to Danté, in my office.

"Did you expect something else?" He asked, looking at my things.

"Well, I thought someone was going to get stabbed. I had 911 on my phone and just needed to press dial." I said. It was true, I really thought someone was going to die today. Adam and Danté really hit it off, they had a lot of things in common.

"I hate him," he stated, sitting on the ground.

"Dont worry he'll get nicer." I said, laughing. He stopped on what he was doing and looked at me.

"Stop fucking with me," he said, seriously. I rolled my eyes and went to work. "So what do you do here?" He asked, coming behind me.

"I record videos and put them on YouTube. That's my job." I answered him, going into my channel. He pulled up a chair and used my laptop. He looked through videos and clicked on Adam's gaming channel. He scrolled and stopped at the video that was titled Max and Stella rage. I remember that video, that's when Max broke the door.

"Your fucking crazy Stella," he exclaimed, after watching the video.

"Go on Ross's channel and check out the horror map with me." I said, also rembering that night. He watched the video and laughed at the end.

"You hate horror shit, why did you even do it?" He asked. Good question.

"That is a question I asked myself." I sighed.

"I like these videos, imma watch them when I can." He said and got up. I smiled, I miss changing him. He deserves a life that he doesn't have to worry about his life being taken away.

"I know how to get money," I said, realizing what I could do. Danté's head snapped up and looked at me. "I got some old jewelry I can sell. That would cover the rest."

"Really? Yes! I love you Stella!" He said, happily. I laughed and hugged him. If he only knew how hard this is. I'm selling my mom's jewelry. The only things I have left of her.

Adam P.O.V.

(End of the day)

I arrived to my house after an eventful day. I actually liked hanging out with Danté. He's chilled. I opened the door and took off my coat. I went into the kitchen and some Cherry Pepsi.

"Adam? Is that you?" Alesa yelled. I followed her voice and went into the bathroom.

"Why yes it is," I yelled back, turning the corner. I turned the knob on the door but it was locked. I softly knocked on it.

"Alesa open the door," I said

"No hold on," she said. She sounded in distress and my Alesa radar went off.

"Alesa, you alright?" I asked, after she didn't open the door for awhile. She didn't answer and of course I thought of the worse possible scenario. I knocked on the door harder.

"Ok Alesa this isn't a prank anymore. Open the door baby." I pleaded. I heard the lock click and I opened it. I sometimes hate this women. "Dammit I Alesa you scared the hell out of me. I thought something happened," I said, embracing her.

"Something did happen Adam," she said, and held up her hand. Her hand was wrapped with bandages and some were red with blood.

"My God, Alesa what happened? Why didn't you call me?" I asked, frantically. She's hurt. And I didn't know.

"Adam stop, I knew you would freak out. I just accidentally cut it with a knife. No biggie. I'm fine." She reassured me. She knew I didn't believe her. She came up and kissed me. I love this girl. I picked her up and walked to our bed. Mason was sleeping, thankfully. I laid her on the bed and kissed her deeply. I love her. She turned me over and kissed me hard. I love her. Unfortunately we are human and had to breathe. We broke apart our kiss and smiled at each other. I love her.

"Your beautiful," I whispered and snuggled close to her. She blushed and his her face in my chest. "Just wait until tomorrow"

"Tell me," she pleaded. I laughed. She will love what I will be doing.

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise," I said and closed my eyes.

"Your no fun," she pouted. I opened my eyes and chuckled.

"Your cute when you pout." I stated. She rolled her eyes and closed them.

"Goodnight Adam." She said quietly.

"Goodnight Alesa." I answered. I closed my eyes and thought the day tomorrow.
"I love you."