Chapter 71

Stella P.O.V.

I waited for the doctors to come back to tell me what's wrong. Max was sitting in the chair beside my bed. Ross was sitting in the other chair by the door. The others went to the cafeteria to get some food. Of course Max didn't want anything because he is too worried about me. The doctor walked in with a lady that I have never seen before.

"Mr. and Mrs. Laplume?" The girl said. I glanced at Max and he snorted.

"Oh we aren't married yet." He corrected.

"My apologies. I just saw the ring and thought. But anyways I'm Dr. Miller and I will be Stella's new doctor." She said excitedly.

"Wait my new doctor? Why? What's wrong with me?" I asked quickly.

"Mr. Lapluume, Ms. Faye. When was the last time you two kids did the dirty?" She asked. Ross laughed and stood up.

"I'm out." He said and walked out of the room. I glanced at Max and he smiled.

"I'm pregnant?" I said in disbelief.

"Congratulations." She said and smiled. Max stood up from the chair and cane towards me. I pulled him in to a hug and tears fell from my eyes.

I'm carrying a human being inside of me. I'm so freaking happy. I can't believe we are having a child. We are becoming more and more of a family now.

"That nausea that you had was morning sickness. And do you even drink water? Your water levels were extremely low almost inhumane. But now you are alive." She said and laughed. I smiled at the thought of having a child but then that weight turned into fright. My heart started racing and that showed on the heart monitor.

"What's wrong?"Max asked grabbing my hand. Dr. Miller walked over to me carefully.

"I suffer from severe panic attacks, depression and stress. Can this effect the child?" I asked, scared for the answer.

"Unfortunately yes to all of them. If you don't eat because of your depression then that's definitely going to hurt the baby. Your panic attacks that you have stops your breathing so it stops the oxygen from entering the child. And stress is just bad for the baby's health but I know that your are going to do fine." She stated. So pretty much I gotta be calm all the time. Lord have mercy I can't do that. What if I randomly have a panic attack? What if my depression comes back but even worse. I can't harm this baby.

"So what you are doing right now stop because I'm pretty sure you are about to have a panic attack. Breathe Stella." The doctor said. I did exactly what she said and took deep breaths. Max squeezed my hand put his other hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks." I said to the doctor.

"It's what I do." She joked and started walking to the door. "And render I'd you ever feel like you are air to have a panic attack. Just breathe." She said and walked out. After she closed the door I flung out if bed and jumped into Max's arms.

"We're having a child!" I screamed happily. He laughed and kissed me.

"This is the best day ever. Well except proposing to you and then getting married to you. But this is our child and i can't wait till this little one will be born so they all kinds bundle together into the best days ever!" He rambled. I rolled my eyes and laughed. There was a knock on my door and it opened. Adam and the rest of the guys was standing there smiling.

"Is it true? Are you having a child?" Adam asked.

"How did you know?" I asked baffled.

"Ross told us after the doctor asked when was the last time you guys did the dirty." He said walking in. I laughed at the phrase he put that in.

"Then yes. I'm pregnant. 3 weeks in." I announced. I noticed that I was late for my period. I actually didn't realize that until now. Wow.

"Congrats." Everyone said. I laughed and sat back down on my bed. Best day ever.

Time skip to the next day brought to you by Donald Trump.

I got discharged from the hospital yesterday and Max and I are now arriving at work late. Adam didn't seem to call us maybe because he thinks I have morning sickness again or something. Jokes on him I slept in.

We decided that we wanted to right away tell the viewers right away because soon you will see my baby bump. They would of probably thought I was gaining weight. Then them haters will come and drama aka Keemstar. Anyway I'm just not even going to go there so we are telling everyone now.

I walked in to the skit room and everyone was setting up the camera and getting ready to record. Max was talking to Adam and Ross. From hits body language he seems pissed about something. Oh great what happened now? I walked closer to them and I could hear them talking.

"She would hate me. I can't do that to her." Max said. I walked a bit closer to hear a lot better. I pretended that I was talking on my phone and listening to them.

"Oh come on. It will be fine. Just one day." Adam pleaded.

"Adam stop! I won't do it. No is no. Stop fucking bringing this up!" He yelled. Everyone looked over and stopped what they are doing.

"What?!" He yelled and stormed out. I looked at Adam and Ross confused and they just shrugged and walked away. Ugh do I have to everything myself? Every time after he talks to Adam and Ross alone he's always in a pissy mood when he comes home. I don't know why. But I'm going to find out.

I walked out of the office and looked around to find Max. He was unlocking his car and opened the door.

"Max!" I yelled for him. He ignored me and continued getting in his car. I walked as fast as I could before Max Corbin his car. I grabbed his arm and yanked him out of the car. I slammed the door and dragged him away.

"Stella. Get the hell off of me!" He yelled. I ignored him and keep pulling him towards the office. He yanked his Ayn away from me and I lost my balance. I closed my eyes waiting for impact but it never came. Arms wrapped around me and I opened my eyes. He looked at me with a worried expression.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to take me anger out on you. Please tell me you're okay. Did I hurt the baby?" He asked,scared out if his mind.

"No no. I'm fine. Everything is okay. I'm not hurt. But we are not." I said. He sighed and hugged me.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"Just tell me what's going on." I pleaded.

"Not right now. When we get home I promise I'll tell you what's going on. It's not bad, I think." He said and chuckled a bit. I rolled my eyes and kissed him. We walked back into the office and everyone was in place. We sat down on the couch and held hands. The office wizard signaled us to go and we started the recording. Time for thy views.

A/N
K here's the deal. I swear I published this like days ago. I pressed published and it said it published but apparently it didn't. I don't known what happened so that's I haven't updated in awhile. But anyway school has started and I have volleyball everyday so updates will be slower but they will get out. Also I'm going to end this book after the baby is born but don't worry after a few weeks there will be a sequel. By then enjoy these next few chapters.
Peace
AT