Chapter 67

Red P.O.V.

"John! I'm going back to work! I'm running behind schedule." I yelled going out the door. I appreciate James giving us an hour of lunch break but I really am running behind schedule.

"Have fun!" He yelled back still dancing in the living room. I don't try to understand that man. I don't want to know what's going on in that head of his.

I got in my car and drove to the offices. I'm so happy that I'll be alone so I don't have to be bothered. I love my job but to be honest I don't get jack squat done. It's true. I usually just do vlogs with Adam or hang out with Emily. I have a major crush on her but she probably doesn't like me back. When we went to the club, I found out that the girl that I liked was better off friends. We just didn't have a spark. But with Emily I get so nervous when I talk to her. Like my brain just stops when I look at her.

I pulled up to the offices and got out of my car. I walked up the stairs skipping one each time I walk up. I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door. The lights where on and Adam probably forgot to turn off the lights. I closed the door behind me and walked to my office. I checked the time and it is 12:30. 30 minutes until everybody has to be back at work. I can get at least get one video in. I started setting up my equipment when I heard the door open. Someone here already?

I wanted out of the office and see who out was. Emily. But something was wrong. The mascara running down her face kinda sent red flags to me.

"Hey Em. What's wrong?" I asked concerned. She looked up from her phone and here eyes widened.

"I thought I was the only one here." She said awkwardly laughing.

"Nah. I just got here. In behind schedule so I gotta catch up." I explained. She nodded and started to walk away. I grabbed her arm to stop her.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked. She sighed and looked down.

"Can we sit down? I don't feel like explaining this standing up." She said. I nodded and motioned her to my office. I do have a loveseat in there so it's perfect. She sat down and hugged a pillow.

"Kyle, my boyfriend, cheated on me." She said. Why would someone do this to her? She's perfect.

"With who?" I asked. She buried her head in the pillow and closed her eyes.

"With Jin." She whispered. What the actual frick? Since when was Kyle bisexual? I pulled her into a hug and she cried in my arms. A few minutes later she stopped and pulled away.

"I'm sorry. I'm getting all sappy here." She said and laughed a little.

"No it's fine. He's stupid. You're absolutely perfect. You're beautiful, smart, funny and all anyone could ask for." I said. To be honest I don't know what's coming out of my mouth. It's on autopilot right now.

"Thanks Red. I appreciate it." She said and smiled. Gosh her smile. I fucking you love her. But I can't do it now. She's hurting. I'm not going to use her.

"I like you Michael." She blurted out after awhile. Holy fuck. What did she say?

"What?" I asked surprised.

"Never mind." She said quickly.

"No no. I just wanted to make sure I heard you right. If you said what I think you said then I like you too." I said. She looked up at me and blushed. "I know now is not the time since what just happened but when you are ready I'll like to take you out in a date. I'm totally fine if you say no!" I said.