Chapter 51

Max P.O.V.

I walked down the aisle to go into the church. I wore a black tux and my head held high. All the guys are wearing a black tux and all girls are wearing a black dress. I walked to the front and peered over to the casket.

There she lies. The girl of my life. Her lifeless body still looked beautiful. She wore a light blue dress and her hair was laying perfectly beside her. I miss her. I clutched the paper that was in my hand. It read words that I regretted greatly. Oh Stella. You don't understand. You're already dead.

"You okay man?" Adam asked beside me. I looked up and say that he was crying also. I shook my head and turned my head to look back to Stella.

I will always love you Stella. I forgive you. I love you.

***

I sat straight up with tears running down my face. It's not real. Oh thank you. But this is the third nightmare. Adam is forcing me too sleep. I haven't sleep in 72 hours. Just waiting for Stella to wake up. The doctors say that she is in critical condition. Moderate Cerebral hypoxia, tracheal fracture and don't even let me start on the amount of blood loss she had. She had to get a blood transfusion. She also is not breathing by herself as she is in a coma. The doctors say that its a miracle that she isn't dead. They are happy that we found her before anything critical happens. If I would have waited a second longer she would have been dead. I just want her to wake up. Apparently she has a choice to make. Either go to a mental hospital for treatment or go to a counselor every other day. She would hate both, I know it. I still can't believe I wrote those words and Stella recited the exact same words.

I woke up in the middle of the night and grabbed a pen and paper. I was apparently sleepwalking because Ross tried to talk to me but I wasn't answering. To me I thought I was dreaming but it was real. I sat down at the table, seeing darkness. Nothing but black. I scribbled words on a paper and I couldn't see what they read. I folded up the paper and walked back to my room, I laid down and went back to sleep. When I woke up in the morning, there was a price of paper that was laying on the floor. I picked it.up and.thew it read "Oh Stella,.you don't understand. You are already dead." I can't get itout of my head. She doesn't know about it yet and I don't know if I'm going to tell her.

Now for Alesa. Well she's a different story. Yes she went into cardiac arrest but fortunately they were able to save her. She's awake and responding now. They don't know what's wrong with her and she's taking so many tests. We have decided on not telling our fans on what happened to Alesa and Stella until a few days from now. Videos are still going out as normal, no one is questioning. Except for those few that is smart and realize that Stella isn't on any of her social media since the last post. Some has figured out what she meant by the post and are worried. We deleted the post but it isn't deleted from the whole world. I just hope that rumors don't get out.

I looked at my clock and it was 4 in the morning. I groaned and got out of bed. The warm hearted Adam was so kind that he rented each of us a hotel room to stay closer to the hospital. I insisted that he didn't have to do it but he ignored me.

I can't wait to see Stella. Her test today is to see if she's doing any better. I prayed and prayed and prayed for her to be alright. So had the whole office. They have been cautious around me just incase I snap. I have been keeping an eye on Ross more frequently. I can't afford on losing him. He seems a lot more happier after he talked to me. I told Adam about what happened and he let out a frustrated grunt. I guess he doesn't want Ross's problems on his shoulders. I understand where he is coming from.

I arrived at Ross's door and knocked on it. His light was on and the TV was sounding. How long was he awake for? There was a thud and then the door opened.