Chapter 5

We cleaned up and he wrapped my hand. My hand hurt like hell but I wasn't going to complain.

"Alright let's go!" He yelled to everyone. I was still in my pajamas but I didn't care, we were only going to be in the offices today. Ross, Tim, Adam, Max and I all piled into a four seat car.

"I call shotgun!" Adam and I said at the same time.

"No I get it!" We said at the same time.

"Max!" We said at the same time again.

"Figure it out." He said and got into the drivers seat. We both ran to the car but Adam won.

"Ugh fine." I mumbled and walked to the backseat. I sat in between Ross and Tim. Talk about personal bubble. Oh catastrophobia, please don't come out. I secretly prayed. Unfortunately my brain hates me, halfway there I got hot.

"Can you.turn up the A/C?" I asked Max. He looked back at me and nodded. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I knew a panic attack was coming. Max knew that something was wrong so he picked up the speed, I thanked him in my mind.

"Claustrophobia coming to you again." I nodded and he scouted tighter to the door.

"Thanks." I whispered. He smiled. It wasn't long before there were tears in my eyes as my claustrophobia took over. The car walls were closing in and I knew. I was almost hyperventilating. Max cursed and drove faster. This is the last time I'm siting in the back. Finally we arrived to the offices and I climbed over Ross and got out. I fell to the ground and took a deep breath. I composed myself right as Max came walking over to me. He helped me up off the ground.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, nothing I couldn't handle." I shrugged. We all walked into the offices and started to plan the day.

Not too long after we got to work, Adam came into my office with a camera. I ignored him and continued on my editing. He came up behind me and poked my side. I jumped because I was ticklish there. I jumped out of the chair and ran towards him.

"Fuck, Adam!" I yelled and he ran out. I chased him down the hall. He went Ross's office and shut the door. Unfortunately I wasn't fast enough to stop in time, I ran straight into the door. I fell backwards and landed.on the floor. The door opened reveling a laughing Adam.

"That was great! It sounded like that hurt!" He said in between laughs. I glared at him at got onto my knees.

"Fuck you Adam, that did fucking hurt." I said and got up. I leaned on the wall for support. Of course I had to hit my hand on the door, yet again.

"What are going to do about it." He said, being him normal self. I turned away and gathered tears in my eyes. This is going to be good. I turned back around as the tears fell. Adam's face went pale and he stepped forward.

"MAX!!" I yelled. He came around the corner, on his phone.

"Hm." He said not looking up. I started to cry out loud and he looked up. He came running over. "What's wrong?" He asked. Adam started tip-toeing away. I pointed to him.

"Adam, you have three seconds to run before I kill you." He growled. I smiled and looked at Adam.

"Your welcome." I said and skipped away. I went back into my office while hearing Adam's screaming of help and Max's yelled hysterically. Mission accomplished.

It was about 30 minutes and the offices were quiet. Is Adam dead? There was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said reading mean comments off of Adam's channel. Of course they were towards me.

Who is this Stella chick?
Her voice sounds like a dying cow
She needs to go drink bleach
Go kill yourself! Your YouTube sucks!
I hope she goes die. The Earth will be better without her.

Wow. Just wow. Max came over and looked at my screen. He instantly hugged me.

"Dont listen to them. We all get those comments." He whispered. I nodded and sat down. Then a new comment posted and I just burst out crying.

Hey Stella. I have a suggestion to make. Go die! No one likes you and you suck! I hate you! Your the worst YouTuber ever! Go get a gun and shoot yourself or better yet hang yourself. Just like your mother.

Max's fist came down on the desk.

"That went to far!" He yelled and stomped out. I didn't follow and laid my head on the desk. How does anyone know what happened to my mom? That couldn't be possible. The door burst open as Adam, Ross, Tim and Max came in. They all huddled around my computer and read the comments. I just kept reading the last one over and over again.

"God dammit!" Adam yelled.

"I'm okay." I whispered. They all knew I was lying so I cut the big girl act and just cried. Max came over and plucked me out of my chair. He walked out of my office and sat me on the couch. I laid on his lap and just cried.

"They took it to far." Max said while stroking my hair. I didn't answer and still cried.

"Max. Stella. Come here!" Adam yelled. I sighed and got up. Max's arm was around me protectively. We walked towards Adam's office, when we entered I backed out.

"Adam put the camera away. I don't want to be part of your vlog." I said as I hid behind Max.

"You are going to make this video. Letting your feelings out about thoses comments. I did the same exact thing when I got nasty comments." He said handing the camera to me. I shook my head.

"I can't. not right now." I said.

"Come on Stella. Show those haters what they did to you." He insisted. I sighed there was no getting out of this one.

"Fine." I said, snachted the camera and walked to my office. I sat down and wiped my eyes. They were red and puffy. I took a deep breath and hit record.