Chapter 60

Word Count: 2567

Stella P.O.V.

Ross closed the door behind us and he waited for me. He knew what was going through my mind and didn't want to rush me.

"Take all the time you need." He said. I nodded and turned away from them. I gave myself a little pep talk.

Ok Stella. You are fine. They won't judge. I'm sure of it. You're skinny. Super skinny. Unhealthy skinny. Look bloated so they only know that you are skinny. You're eating well and everything. It's just that you're body burns fat and calories faster. You'll be fine. It's okay. You can do it.

I turned back around and slowly took off my shirt. I looked at my stomach and there was a huge bandage across it. My arm didn't have a bandage and there on it was already scarring I love you Max. I glanced up at Max and he looked away. I could literally see how hard that is to him.

"From 1-10, how bad does it hurt?" Ross asked.

"About a 3" I lied. To be honest it was a 300.

"So about a 10" He corrected. I rolled my eyes but nodded. He began moving my arm around in positions that killed. About five minutes later tears were forming in my eyes.

"Okay that's enough." Max demanded. Ross let go of my arm and stuck his tongue out at Max.

"Well the good news is that you didn't dislocated it. I don't have an x-ray so I don't know if you broke anything." Ross said. I nodded and put my shirt on. I looked at the spot where I fell into and I burst out laughing. Max and Ross looked at me like I was crazy.

"There is a dent!" I said, crying of laughter. They looked where I was looking and laughed also. After we were done laughing they walked out of my office and went back to work. I got up and went to the kitchen to grab ice. When I was walking back to my office Adam stopped me.

"It's time for the mail video." He announced. He glanced at the ice and then back up to me. "You okay?"

"Yeah." I answered and left it as that. I walked to my office and grabbed my phone. I turned off my computer and walked to where Adam is. I sat beside him and placed the ice on my shoulder. Corey counted down and Adam started.

"Hello Recruits! I'm here with the one and only Stella and today we will just be opening mail. I'm sorry if I got your hopes up by whatever the title is but we are just opening mail." He said and laughed awkwardly.

"Could this be anymore awkward?" I asked.

"Yes yes it can." He said and stared at me. He kept staring at me and I looked away from his gaze and looked at the camera. Few minutes later we sat there totally quiet. Finally he finished his awkwardness.

"Okay!" He said and clapped his hands. "Lets get started shall we!" I laughed and grabbed the first package. I handed it to him and he used his sword to open it. It was a bunch of fan art and a letter. Nothing fancy but cute.

About three packages later we got interrupted but Ross and Tim. They were holding bags of something and tape. They walked over to us and Ross stood behind the couch and Tim in front of me.

"What are you guys doing?" Adam asked. They ignored him and Sat down the bags. It was bags of ice. I took the ice from behind my shoulder and started doing stuff.

"I think they are possessed." Adam announced to the camera. By the time they were done my shoulder was wrapped in bags of ice and taped up to make them stay there.

"There now you can move around with ice on your shoulder." Ross said and walked away. Tim smiled and followed him. What the hell just happened?