Chapter 10

I didn't realize that I fell asleep until I woke up with pounding on my door.

"I will break down this door! Open up Stella!" Max yelled. I took out my earphones and turned the music off. I got up and opened the door. Max ran into me and I fell in the ground.

"Oww." I complained. I heard laughing from the background. Max stood up and helped me.

"What the hell were you doing?!" He yelled. I was taken aback.

"Nothing." I said plainly and walked away. Max pulled me back.

"I thought something was wrong! God damnit Stella." He scolded. I rolled my eyes and wiggled out if his grasp. I walked out of the room, seeing the whole office surrounding our room.

"What?" I asked and smiled. They all smirked and walked away.

"You do not walk away from me!" I heard Max yell. I stopped in my tracks and slowly turned.

"What. Did. You. Say. To me?" I asked trying to keep my cool. He walked up to me and grabbed my wrists.

"I was talking to you and you walked away. The fuck do you think you can do that?!" He yelled in my face. What's wrong with him? He knows not to talk to me like that! I tried to pull out of his grasp but he was stronger and he tightened his grip.

"Get the fuck off of me! What the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled back. That only made him angrier.

"I thought something bad happened! Don't you ever do that again! Never lock your fucking door! Do you understand?" He screamed. That's it.

"Fuck you! Your not my dad! You don't own me! Get away from me! I fucking hate you!" I said and kicked him in the golden ones. He fell down and I started running. I ran straight for Alesa's office knowing she will help me. I didn't even knock and she knew what happened. She opened her arms and I ran to them.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked after I was done crying.

"He was worried." She said quietly. I laughed.

"He was worried so he yelled at me. That makes total sense." I said crazily.

"I don't know why he did that. Talk to him." She said. I shook my head.

"Thanks Alesa but not now." I said and sat on the floor. Adam came in with a smile on his face.

"Wanna do a challenge video?" He asked us. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Um no." I said. His face dropped.

"Pleaseeee. Pleasseeee. Pretty pretty please." He begged. I sighed and Alesa laughed.

"If it will make you shut up then fine." I said and we jumped up and down like a fan girl. He ran out before I could sat something else. "Make sure Max is not there." I yelled. I hope he heard me. I cleaned myself up and walked to the lounge. I stopped in my tracks seeing that Max was there.

"No, stay." Alesa begged. I sighed and sat far away from Max. Barney, Ross, Adam, Max, Alesa and I all sat on the two couches. Ross, Alesa and I was sitting on one and the rest were sitting on the other.

"Hey guys! I'm here with Barney, Rossss, Max, Stella, and woah wait Alesa?"

"Sup." She said

"Baby! I love youuuu!" Adam said childish. We all laughed except Max.

"We are playing the shock challenge!" He screamed.

"Wait what? I suck at these games!" I complained. I hate rhythm games. I always lose.

"This should be interesting." Ross said. We went over the rules and started. It played the music and I waited.

"Son of a bitch!" Alesa yelled, shaking her hand.

" I'm not the only one who sucks." I said proudly. They all laughed.  We played a lot of rounds and unfortunately I lost every single one of them. By the end of it my hand was red.

"Last round?" Adam asked.

"Gos on thes highest level." Barney said. We all looked at each other and agreed. The music started and it was fast. Max looked at me and I smiled, he smiled back. Are we on good terms? I screamed and fell on the floor. I stood up and walked around to dull the pain.

"That fucking hurt. Oh my God." I said holding my hand. They all started laughing and u glared at them. I showed the camera my hand.

"My hand is fucking welting!" I exclaimed.

"That was the best!" Adam said laughing.

"That shit hurt! God damn." I said sitting back down.

"Anyway, that was the shock challenge! Leave a like and comment down below saying what challenge you would like to see next! See you later recruits! Baiii!" He said in is outro.

"Bye!" We all said. I couldn't fell my hand, but it was probably a good thing since the pain is gone. I got up first and went to my office. Man did that hurt! I turned on the recording light and locked the door. Screw Max. I went to my channel and read comments. There were hardly any hate comments and I was glad. There so many saying to do more vlogs. I guess I could do one now. I grabbed my camera and pressed record.

"Hey guys and gals! Stella here and imma doing a vlog! I'm sorry I haven't done one in awhile. I am very busy. I thought I should owe you a special one. I hear that everyone likes MadMax so I'm going to piss him off. Oh and if your wondering why my hand is red, just look on SkyDoesThings soon. Without further ado, Pissing of Max."

I walked out looking for Max. He was at his station, and I smiled.

"Ready to die?" I whispered. I went behind him and shook his chair.

"Go the fuck away." He said, typing. I shook harder and he tensed. I stopped and pulled off his headphones.

"That's it!" He yelled and shot up. I started running. I zigzagged around corners. I reached the front door and opened it. I ran to the stairs, I was to slow because he ran into me. We tumbled down the stairs together. He hit the wall and stumbled down the other stairs. I heard screaming and I noticed it was mine. We finally hit the ground, I keep rolling and hit a parked car. I still had the camera with me. My vision went black and white but a few seconds later back to color.

"I'm okay, guys." I said turning on my stomach. I heard running down the stairs as everyone came down. Max was sitting up rubbing his head. Jason stayed with him while everyone else came to me. Adam was there first.

"Stella? Can you hear me?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I said and sat up. I felt like shit but I wasn't going to tell him that. I reassessed myself and noticed that my forehead was bleeding. I wasn't to worried about that. I looked over to Max noticing that he was back laying on the ground.

Is he okay? He doesn't look okay. My head started to hurt but I wasn't to worried, I was only worried about Max.