Chapter 16

Last video of the night and I am so tired. I can't get any sleep at home, Ross is worried about me. It's been a week since Mike was here. I've been asked about it by Ross and Adam a lot. John knows not to say anything. Max well, he hasn't said anything to me. We only have shirt conversations about work. Everyone has noticed, and they try to talk to us. Max's temper is getting really bad. When I try to talk to him, he gets pissed and yells at me. I just don't want to fight anymore. I don't know what's wrong with him. We haven't done any videos together. Adam has to beg him to do videos with him.

"Stella?" Someone asked at my door. I turned around and saw Ross. He smiled faintly and walked in.

"What do you want Ross?" I said turning back to my computer. He sat in the chair beside me.

"Well I was wondering if you would like to do a horror map with me. After your last video." He asked. I glanced at him and shook my head. He knows I hate horror anything.

"I know you won't like it but I need someone to hold onto when I scream like a little girl. I hate jumpscares." He begged. I sighed and nodded. He jumped up and down.

"Your such a girl." I said and shooed him out of my office. I heard him laugh as I closed the door.

Today I am suppose to do a fan mail video. I drank the rest of my coffee and walked out of my office. Max was sitting in his little area editing a video. I was tempted to go say hi but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I walked straight to the mail room. There were boxes and boxes of fan mail. Mostly for Adam but there were still some for other people. I got a bin full of letters. There were three boxes for me also. I grabbed the boxes and put the bin on top. I carefully walked to the lounge. Unfortunately I didn't see that someone was in front of me and crashed into him. I fell back, everything falling out of my arms. I landed on my back and got the wind knocked out of me. I gasped for air and looked who I bumped into. Max. Shit. He rubbed his head and looked up. He looked pissed, even when he saw me.

"Were you even watching where you were going?" He said rudely.

"I'm fine! Thanks for asking." I spited out and got up. He rolled his eyes and laughed. Thats it.

"WHAT? Why are being such a douche to me? I don't get it! Please explain." I went off. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Nothing." He said and walked away. He kicked a box and smiled. I clenched my fist and walked towards him. I kicked his knee out and he fell down. I trapped him by grabbing his wrist and sitting on his legs.

"Get off of me!" He yelled. I slapped him and he quieted. Adam was about to pull me off of him but I glared and he backed off. I'm pretty sure someone was recording but I didn't care.

"One, don't talk to me like I'm nothing. Two, stop fucking with me. Three, my fan mail should not be disrespected. Four." I slapped him again. "That's for being a dick." I said, and got up. John was recording and I put the finger up and walked to the lounge. Fuck Max. He will not ruin this day for me.

Time skip to the middle of the video brought to you by badass Stella.

"One more letter and we will go onto Q/A's." I said as I opened the envelope. There were a lot of things in that ring envelope. Fan art and other little things. I got the letter out first.

"This is from Hannah from New Jersey.

Dear Stella,

I have watched you since you started YouTube. You've grown into a beautiful mature (most of the time) lady. I didn't know your backstory until that recent video. I cried, I cried for you. You help so many people with their problems you don't even bother with yours. You have so many qualities that people need in their life. I would like to thank you for making videos, for making all of us laugh. I hope you found love with Max. I know you to have been flirting with each other, I just hope you guys get together. You and Max are perfect together; both have short tempers, strong, picks fights, but kind in the same way. I hope you will keep working at Sky Media and you will be a permanent member. I'm totally fangirling so hard right now, because you're perfect. I literally want your life. Like I'll take it from you and put it in me. I'm not telling you my backstory cause who doesn't like some mystery? Anyway, I sent you something that you may like, it wasn't that expensive. Thank you again for making videos for all of us.

Love,
Your biggest fan (Hannah)

I started tearing up and took a minute to compose myself.

"Hannah. Wow. I mean, I have no words to say. That was the best letter I've ever received. Thank you so much. And for everyone, I seriously love you guys. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you guys. You made this channel as much as I did. Thank you for the support and everything you do." I opened the box and I gasped.

"Please tell me this is not real. This can't be real diamond!" I said, shaking. It was a diamond arrow with a blue tie bracelet. Picture above. It was the best gift a fan has ever gave me. I put it on and showed the camera.

"I absolutely love it! I can't thank you enough for it Hannah!" I exclaimed and sat back down. "Time for Q/A's." I got in my phone and found some.

"Are you and Max really that easily mad? Or is that just a show? Katy asked. Well I am personally like that, I have a very short temper and Max does also."

I did a few more questions and did the final one.

"I heard that you had a panic attack off camera. Was it because something happened at the offices? Heather asked." I sighed, I didn't want to answer this question.

"Can I say no comment? Let's just say, I'll explain it soon." I said and did my outro. I ended the video and cleaned up the trash. I kept looking at the bracelet. I'm in love with it. I walked back to my office to get ready for Ross's video. Everyone has already left the offices except for Max. He was still sitting on his chair, editing. I sighed and walked to Ross's office.

"You ready?" I asked. He nodded and started the video. I took a deep breath, I'm so not ready for this horror crap.