Chapter 59

Stella P.O.V.

I woke up and practically jumped out of my bed. Today is the day that I go back to work. Four weeks has past since I've even saw any social media account. I've decided to actually take a break from everything. Now one even now's that I'm not of the hospital yet. Max told me that the fans are worried. I don't want anyone to know that I'm out of the hospital. Than they would expect me to upload a video explaining. Unfortunately I would have to do that today. Today in Adam's mail video. But I get to see my friends again so that's a bonus.

I got dressed in whatever was the first in my closet and bounced to the kitchen. Ross was eating cereal and he looked up.

"Someone is a little too happy today." He stated.

"Duh. Why wouldn't I be happy?" I asked.

"Well you are going back to work. Let me explain this to you. W-O-R-K! Work!" He said, cracking a smile. I don't understand what he is referring to.

"Yes thanks for the spelling lesson but I can't be late to- Oh wait a minute." I said, finally getting what he meant.

"Wow." He said and walked out. I laughed and grabbed a granola bar. Fudge covered chocolate chip. The best thing ever. I was about to sit down when hands covered my face.

"Guess who." He said in a husky voice.

"Mhmm. This is hard but I'm guessing Maxintosh." I said in a high voice. He chuckled and whipped me around. Gosh he's hot.

"Congrats on your first day back to the office." He said happily. I thanked him and walked out. I have to get to the office early because I gotta get a lot of videos done today. I got into my car and drive to the office. Did anything change while I was gone? Probably but I hope not much.

After 20 minutes of driving and listening to NickelBack, Max has rubbed off on me, I finally got to the office. I got out of my car and walked up the stairs. Gosh this place holds memories. Like the time I fell down these stairs. That was a great time. I got the key out of my pocket and unlocked the door. I opened it and there was a big sign saying "Welcome back Stella!"

Was this going to be a surprise party? Did I crash my own party? Wow. That's funny. I walked over to turn on the lights right when I did that confetti rained down on me.

"WELCOME BACK STELLA!" Adam yelled behind me. I would sound and everybody was there throwing balloons, making noise with that blowy thingy and smiling. Adam had a camera and I'm assuming that he is vlogging. I waved to the camera.

"Thanks! I missed you all!" I said sincerely. I guess everyone that was around and Adam walked away with the camera.

"Girl I missed you so much." Emily said. I started walking to my office and she followed.

"I did too! It was so boring at home. I literally sat there and watched anime all day." I said and laughed.

"Yes it hasn't been the same since you left. The guys are still  annoying but it was slower and kinda boring." She stated. "I have good news."

"Do tell," I said in a British accent.

"I'm recording." She said excitedly. I squealed and jumped up and down with her.

"Does that mean that you're making a YouTube channel?!" I yelled.

"I don't know. I'm just trying it out. You know seeing if I like it and all." She said. I nodded and opened the door to my office. Instant memories washed over me. Wow. I didn't realize that my life was depressing. Gosh. It's funny how all the good memories was mostly with Max.