Chapter 41

Adam P.O.V.

I sat in the back of the ambulance with everyone else. A fire truck and a cop is in front of us. Another cop is behind us. This is going to be a hella of a an entrance. Sirens were blaring and the lights here flashing. I peeked out of the window and cars were stopping. Somerolled down their windows taking pictures.

It took about 5 minutes instead of 15 to get to Pax. Right on time. People were lined up for the doors to open. They all stopped on what they were doing when they say us stop. Ross was vlogging the whole thing. The paramedics got out and faked an emergency. People were confused on what was happening. Then the doors were open. I hopped off of the back and smiled. They rest of us hopped off and stood behind me. My fans instantly knew who I was and screamed.

"SKY!"

I laughed and waved. They all ran over and the cops surrounded us. The escorted us I to the building. I guess the security guards were aware of this and they let us through. We got inside of the building and we burst out laughing.

"Thank you so much. You didnt have to do this." I said to everyone.

"It was fun. Don't worry about it." Heather said. I found out the paramedic's name on the way here. Her parents name is George.

"No really. It wasn't necessary but I'm glad you did that." I said to her. "And tell your daughter that I said hi."

"I will. Thank you Adam. Her name is Heaven." She said.

"Beautiful! I'll shout her out on all of my channels."

"Thanks nice too meet you Adam."

"You-" I stopped and winced as pain went through my head again. I gasped and stumbled back. Heather grabbed my arm before I fell.

"Adam? What's wrong?" She asked. The pain subsidied and I felt fine. What the hell was that? I better not have a concussion.

"I don't know." I said. "But whatever that was, it's gone."

"What happened?" She asked. She glanced at George and he he slowly got up.

"A sharp pain went through me. It hurt for a bit but it surprised me the most." I said. I looked over to Alesa and her hand was over her mouth. "I'm fine! I'm fine!" I said. Ross and Max was staring behind me with wide eyes. I turned my body and saw that we were five feet from the front doors. Oh great now everyone saw it. There are going to be so many questions on my videos. I sighed and looked back.

Heather and George were talking intensely, Alesa was walking towards me. For some reason Max and Stella are ignoring each other.

"Adam. What's wrong? Do you need to go to the hospital?" She asked.

"No. I'm fine now. I promise." I said. Heather walked over to me and smiled.

"So we decided not to take you to the hospital. Since there are many fans here we do not want to create drama. But after Pax you have to go get checked out unless it happens again. I'm pretty sure you may have a concussion butni can't diagnose that." She said. I nodded.

"Don't worry I'll go when I get back to Seattle." I said.

"Ok. Call me if you need anything. Nice to meet you Adam." She said and stuck out her hand.

"You too Heather." I shook it and she gave me her number. I smiled as she walked away. Alesa weent in front of me and slapped me.

"Ow! What?!" I aasked.

"I hope you know that she was flirting with you." She said, glaring at me. Really? "She gave you her number!"

"Yeah in case I need anything." I said. She rolled her eyes and walked away. I sighed and nodded to the security guards. The doors opened and people crowed the area. It didn't talk long for some people surround us while others just walked away.