Chapter 53

Max P.O.V.

Hundreds of fans are huddled in the hospital. Security backed them off of Adam and the guys. When they saw me everything went silent. Adam glared at me while I walked forward. What's up his ass?

"Should I talk to them?" I whispered to Ross.

"I would." He answered.

"Do they know about Alesa?"

"Only that she is in the hospital."

I hopped up on a chair and all eyes are on me. I took a deep breath and smiled.

"Okay. So you all may heard rumors that Alesa and Stella is in this hospital. I'm here to put them to rest. Now Stella and Alesa are in the hospital. Alesa is fine. Awake and cooperative. She's fine. The doctors are trying to find out what's wrong with her so she can go home and rest. Stella. We don't have anything on Stella. She's in a coma right now. And then during the night she went into cardiac arrest. But they were able to save her. From what I heard she is responding a bit but not gradually." I looked around and most of the fans had tears in their eyes. I wiped my face off and continued.

"I know that she will be fine. I promised he that she will be fine. I know that she will wake up soon. I just know it. But in Tue mean time please leave all of us alone and take care of Stella. Sorry Alesa." That earned a laugh from the crowd and the finger from Adam.

"Nah just kidding. Anyway, we will try to keep you updated on what's going on. Thanks for being here." I finished. "Questions?" A lot of people raised their hands. I pointed at the first one I saw.

"So what did Stella actually do. I heard she got into an accident, but then I heard that she tried to commit suicide." She asked. A lump got caught in my thoart and I swallowed it. I looked down at my hands and told the truth. It was going to come out sooner or later.

"One of those ar correct. Unfortunately it's the suicide one. Some things has been going on is her personal life. I'm not going to get into details to respect her. When she gets better, she will decide to tell you. But until then you will be left in the dark with that one." I answered and pointed to the next one. Most of the hands went down apparently I answered their question.

"Will her channel still be going?"

"StellarPlaysMC will still be going, we will play the rest of the videos we have qued and then create some montages. Don't worry about that." I answered. There was a couple more questions but not really important. After everyone dispersed all of us collapsed in a chair. We just sat there in silence not saying a word. We all are exhausted.

"I talked to Alesa this morning." I stated. Adam looked up and gave a rude look. "Okay. Adam. What do you have against me?" I asked angrily.

"Well this would have never would been a problem if you never started to like Stella!" He yelled. I stood up and got into his face.

"Well that's not my fault!" I yelled back.

"You could have just avoided her. She didn't even have to work here. Everything is messed up because of you. And her." He spit out and walked away. Where did that come from?

"Hey. Everything is not our fault! You've done your share of blame!" I yelled at him. He turned around and marched back up to me. I sized him up even though he was taller then me.

"Name something that was my fault." He challenged. I couldn't think one out the top of my head so he used my silence. "Exactly. Maybe you should think before you think, Maxwell." He yelled and stormed out.

I sat down and put my head in my hands. Wish we can turn back time. To the good old days. When our mamma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out. I love Twenty-One Pilots.

"He didn't mean that. He's just stressed." Ross said.  And back to the song. I shook my head and didn't say anything. "What did you say to Alesa?"

"She gave me advice about Stella. It was really good." I answered, smiling at the conversation. He rolled his eyes and sat down beside me.

The front doors of the hospital flew open and I thought it was another fan.

"Dude. Listen, I told all of the other fans that-" I stopped mid sentence, recognizing that face. "Jin?"

"Hey." He said casually.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I could ask the same about you." He answered.

"I'm here for Stella." I shot.

"Me too." He shot back.

"Excuse me? Since when did she know you?"

"Since Pax. She just fell off the face of the Earth. Never tested me or anything. We were supposed to meet up but she never made plans. I though she was busy. But she's here. I got on Twitter then bam. Stella Faye is in the hospital." He said dramatically. He met her at Pax? So that means she wasn't missing. She was taking to Jin. Wow. Good job me.

"Oh. I didn't know that she knew you." I said.

"What are you doing here? Where's Adam?" He asked, looking around.

"Stella works at the offices. And Adam is probably with Alesa. In her room." I informed him.

"Alesa is in the hospital also?" He asked, confused. I nodded and left it as that.

"Excuse me. Are you with Stella Faye?" A nurse said behind us. At once we all stood up and I walked forward.

"Yes. We all are." I said, extending my arms to everyone.

"Well she's awake. But not taking to anyone. Maybe you guys can get her to talk." She said. I nodded and texted Adam. She's awake. We walked to her room and the nurse opened the door. She still looks beautiful. She had a smile on her face that lit up the whole world.

"Hey Stella." I said, nervously. What if she hates me? She looked up and squinted. Then she blinked and said the worst words of my life.

"Do I know you?"