A Mother's Day Special

A/N: Hug your mamas. This is just a special little chapter. If you don't read this it won't matter. Happy mother's day to all the mommies out there!!Enjoy!

Clara P.O.V.
Stella's mom

I looked down at my daughter. She has grown up so fast. She has grown up into such a young lady. I'm proud of her.

I walked towards the office. God's office. I need to know why He's doing this to her. He could potentially kill her. She has terrible panic attacks. She always had. Her depression is growing, soon I'm afraid on what she will do. I knocked on the door and it flew open. I marched in there and slammed the door shut.

"Clara dear. What brings you here?" He asked innocently.

"Really? You know why I'm here. God, you put her in the hospital." I said, trying not to get angry. Father and I has a special connection. We connected instantly when I came to heaven. With my hotheadeness and His calmness we make a great team. I'm allowed to sass Him only if it's appropriate. He even makes jokes with me on occasion.

"She's not dead. Or she'll be here by now." He said, chuckling. I ruled my eyes and plopped down in one of his chairs.

"Lord have mercy." I mumbled.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"Nothing." I spit out. "Anyway, when will she stop suffering from depression. It's killing her. Literally!"

"In a matter of time. But I promise you that she won't commit suicide." He said. I let our a relieved breath.

"Shes already suffering from my death. She just got out of the first depression. Why another one?" I asked.

"I have a plan for her Clara. She's proven to me that she's strong now this is her last obstacle. She's got to get past her depression with the help of those around her. Thus she will succeed she will be granted a lifetime of happiness. But if she fails, she had already made a decision." He said.

"But you said she won't commit suicide." I said standing back up.

"She won't." He said. "Talk to me later Clara. The pope wants to talk to me." He said and ushered me out of his office. I sighed and went back to my room. I'm not going to lie, heaven is great. It's peaceful, beautiful, a paradise. But it can get a little boring sometime. Also if you have a love one that is still living, you kinda suffer from the bad luck they have. I love my baby girl, seeing her smile lights up everything around me. She's fighting between good and evil right now. The devil is trying to get to her, he's making her think that she's crazy. That devil made Max hit her. He even made Stella cut. I sincerely hate him with all my heart. But that's what he lives for.

I looked back down at Stella, she's smiling at Max. With all the mistakes that Max has made, I still love him. He brought the best out of Stella and the worst. I'm happy that she found him. He vowed to protect her. Right now, he failed but that not entirely his fault. I forgive him for that. I already know what he feels like and I forgive him.

I changed my perspective from Stella to Dave, Stella's father. He was currently sitting in Stella's office. I instantly knew he was up to something. He was holding something but I couldn't see what it was. I looked closer and saw that he was holding a lighter. Oh no. He got up and picked up something else. Gasoline. I knew what was about to happen and ran out if my room. I ran as fast as I can, I didn't care if he was talking to the pope. This is my daughter. The doornflung open and God's eyes opened also.

"I'm sorry But-" I tried to say. He held a hand up and started talking.

"I know. Let's go." He said and got up. He gracefully walked out of his office and went to my room. I showed him the perspective and Dave was pouring gas around her office.

"What do we do?!" I yelled frantically. Dave is crazy, I knew that but I never thought he would do this.

"Hold on." God said and disappeared. Dave froze, eyes wide. I knew what I was going on.  The Lord was talking to Dave right now.I secretly thanked him and went back to Stella. She was alone. I guess Max left or something. She was in the hospital bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror. She bent her head and closed her eyes. I felt a magnetic pull towards something and smiled at what was happening. She was praying to me. I let the pull take me and I appeared right beside her.

"Mom. I known I haven't talked to you in like forever. I miss you so much. My depression is coming back and I can't take it. Don't worry I won't kill myself. I want you proud of me. Happy mother's day to the best mother around. I just need to know if your here or not." She said. She waited for a couple of minutes. Then opened her eyes. She sighed and started to walk out the bathroom. I tried to do something but I couldn't. God has not given me the power of touching anyone. I didn't care, I'll try anyway. I ran up to her and hugged her. She stopped mid step. I did it. Without Him.

"I love you baby girl." I whispered. She smiled.

"I love you too." She said back. Then she frowned. "I did so many things that you won't approve of. I'm so sorry."

"Stop. I always been proud of you. I won't stop now." I said. She smiled and walked away. I love you Stella Ann. I will always be here for you. Whenever you need me. I'm always watching over you because you are my daughter. My only thing that kept me from hell. Just remember one thing, I'll always be here, right beside you. You have the power of God beside you. You are strong. You are my daughter. I love you baby girl.