Chapter 68

Adam P.O.V.

We all were sitting in the conference room just sitting. Emily had her head buried in Red's chest and all of us had pissed expressions on. I don't understand why someone will do this to her. Emily is a wonderful person. I can't believe Kyle did this. With Jin? What the hell?

"I'm going to kill him." I muttered.

"No you won't. Adam I'll take care of it." She said playing with a ring on her finger. What the hell? How did I not see that before?

"He proposed to you?" I gasped in surprise.

"Yeah. 4 days ago." She said quietly. Red pulled her in for another hug. Damn.

"I'm so sorry Em." Tim said.

"No. It's okay. I knew it wasn't going to last. I just didn't know it was going to hurt this bad." She said.

"We are here for you Em. Come to one of us if you ever need anything" James said. She nodded and stood up. Red walked out with her with a protective arm around her waist.

"What is happening to us? We are getting hurt left from right." I complained. So much has happened this year already, what will happen in these next couple months? Planning a wedding? A funeral? This is too much.

"I didnt know but Stella and I are done for the day. We have something to do." Max said and smiled at Stella. She blushed and nodded. Was Tim right? Did they get laid or are they about to do that?

"Yes you guys are allowed to leave. So are Red and Emily if they want to. Everyone else back to work." James yelled as seriously as he can. Nobody takes him seriously but we still do what he says. Work helps people get better. As the song says 'I gotta be the very best. That nobody ever was'.

Max P.O.V.

Stella knows that we are going on a date. But she still doesn't know the surprise. Today's the day. I always wanted a winter wedding and I'm going to get that. I absolutely love this girl and I want to call her my wife.

"Why do you have a blindfold?" She asked.

"It's for later. Right now you are going to meet Alesa at her house to change." I stated. She nodded slowly and looked out the window. She's so clueless. I love it.

I pulled up to Alesa's driveway and she opened the door and waved. Even though her and Adam are over I'm still friends with her. We all are. Stella glanced at me and I nodded. She sighed and left the car. After the front door closed I quickly pulled out my phone. I have about an hour and a half to make sure everything is ready. I called the restaurant that I planned on going to and make sure that the reservations are good. Check. Next the office. They gotta meet us at the place where I'm proposing to Stella. Everyone is going to be there. Next I called Ross and Tim, they can't be at the house tonight. I got out of the car and made sure nobody was here. I opened the trunk and pulled out my tux. I unzipped the bag and quickly got dressed. I tied my tie and fixed my hair. I got back into the car and made sure I looked good. I don't deserve her.

I looked to the side and saw the girl of my dreams. Stella was walking down the stairs of the front door smiling. She wore a blue dress with diamond earrings and a necklace. Her hair was curled to the side with a diamond hair thingy, whatever they are called. I'm a guy I have no clue. I quickly got out of the car and walked over to her. I stood in front of her and looked at her.

"You-uh. Um. I'm. Uh." I tried to say. My brain has stopped working and I couldn't think. She smiled and leaned towards me. She kissed me but then pulled away quickly. She glanced at Alesa and raised her eyebrows.

"Oh sorry! I'll leave now! You kids have fun! And remember use protection!" She said and shut the door.

"She's like my crazy great auntie." I whispered to Stella. She snorted and laughed.

"I have a question. When did you get a suit on?" She asked looking up and down.

"It was in my trunk" I shrugged. She shook her head and walked to the car. I opened the door for her and she smiled. I love that smile. I love her.

Stella P.O.V.

He's trying so hard to impress me and I love it.although we could just order pizza and watch Netflix and I'll still love him. I'm guessing fancy restaurant and movies tonight. Normal date.

"So where are we going first?" I asked, trying to get him to tell me.

"Nope." He answered and smirked. I groaned and sat back in my seat. I hate when he does this. Damn him. After 10 minutes of driving we arrived at Canlis. Most fancy and expensive restaurant in Seattle. Damn Max how could he afford this place?

He parked the car and opened the door for me. I grinned and got out. He handed me his arm and I took it. Such a gentlemen, I love it. The usher opened the door for us and we walked in. My breath was taken away from the view of this place.

"Mr. Laplume? Your table is ready." The lady up front said. We literally just walked in?! We got seated at the table and it was a perfect view of Seattle. Breathtaking.

"Max. This is unbelievable." I said looking out the window.

"This is just the beginning." He said and smiled. Oh Lord have mercy. What has he planned?

Time skip to after dinner brought to you by my lazy ass.

We left the restaurant and I am stuffed. I could be rolled out of this place. We got in the car and went to our next destination. The dinner was absolutely fantastic. I loved it.

It didn't take long till we got to our next destination. Papa John's? Are we getting pizza or something? I'm so confused. We pulled up to the parking lot and saw that everyone from the office was there. What the hell is happening? He got out and walked over to my side.

"Max? What's going on?" I asked slowly. He smiled and took my hand. Everyone was wearing tuxedos and the girls, of course were wearing dresses. He took a deep breath and turned to me.

"Stella Ann Faye, this place is where we first meet. And I want to make this special." He started. Is he doing what I think he's doing? Oh my gosh. He is... He got down on one knee and pulled out a small box. Tears instantly sprouted to my eyes. "From the day I laid my eyes on you I knew there was something between us. I thought it was like a high school crush thing but no. You're special, perfect, the girl of my dreams. I love the dorky things you do and I want to wake up beside that everyday. I can't even express how much I love you and I don't deserve you. Stella would you make me the happiest man alive and make me your husband?" He finished and opened the box. By this time tears were running down my face.

"Yes Max. Yes yes yes!" I screamed and hugged him. He laughed and kissed me. Perfect. Just perfect. Everyone clapped and he put the ring on my finger. It was a beautiful diamond ring.

"14 carrots" Adam said. My eyes widened and looked at it. It was beautiful.

"I love you Stella." He said quietly, kissing his cheek.

"I love you too Max." I said smiling. This day couldn't get any better.

A/N

Chapter 69 will take a while to write so hang in there! I'm actually really sorry for the late chapters, I know I have been saying that a lot lately but a lot is happening. Mainly volleyball stuff but anyway I'll be updating my other book often because I have preset chapters already! Thanks for all the support and stay cool.

Peace
AT