Chapter 52

Alesa P.O.V.

What if. What if. That's all he is talking about. I get that he blames himself but she did the ultimate price.

"What if she'll never wake up. What if she doesn't remember me or anyone. What if she hates me. What if she isn't her normal self?" He started. I already know that he was going to list more. I couldn't take it. With all the pain that is going through me and I don't know why, so I'm not in the mood.

"Okay. Max. Stop." I said, putting up my hand. He stopped talking and looked at me. "I'm not going to listen to you blame yourself. It may be your fault but we at never know. You can't sit here and grieve of the loss of Stella beciase she isn't even dead. She's very much alive. You shouldn't even be here. Yeah I understand that you want to check on me but I'm fine. You should be with your true love. I can see the way you look at her. Max you made a big mistake, everyone does. But it takes those who learns from it to realize what they love. And for you it's Stella. Now I'd advise you to go to Stella. Do whatever you can and just sit there. Be there for her." I took a deep breath and continued.

"Max. When you guys fight its World War Three. I've only saw you fight a couple.if.times and right after I see regret in your eyes. And I see sadness in hers.  It clear that you both miss each other. I understand why you decided to take a break. But you were too dumb to see what's going through her. I knew she was terribly depressed but I didn't know that she was going to go this far. But you should've known. Anyway, don't deny that you don't love her because you do and I know you never want to let her go." I finished and coughed. That took a lot breath that I didn't have.

"Wow." Is all he said.

"Go" I said right before another coughing fit. He nodded and waved goodbye. I took a deep breath to get air back into my lungs. He opened the door and smiled. "Go get your love." He smiled wider and shut the door. I'm so lonelyI have nobody for I own. -Akon 2009. I internally laughed of my stupid joke. I'm so weird.

Max P.O.V.

I have to find one way. Just one way to get into ICU. I know that they will let me see her at noon. But I need to see her now.

I went around the corner and stopped mid tracks. The bitch receptionist was sitting in her chair, looking down at her phone. I can't make any noise. I carefully walked to the ICU door and placed my hand on the handle. I turned it and slowly opened it. It didn't make a sound. I silently thanked God and walked in. I opened the curtains to every bed. Each of them wasn't Stella. Then I came to the last one. I peeked open and there she was. Hooked up to more machines than before. She looked pale, fragile. I just want to hug her. Say that it's all going to be okay. They say that people in comas can hear everything you say. I'm going to take advantage of that. I pulled up a chair and sat beside her. The room was silent all you can hear is the steady beat of the heart monitor and the lung machine. I grabbed her hand and took a deep breath.

"I don't know what to say. There isn't any words that will ever describe what I feel right now. When I say you, with the role around your neck, I broke. My whole world fell apart. I thought I lost you but then I heard a heartbeat. It was the best thing I've ever heard. Stella, you may hate me. You may hate yourself for doing this. But I will  always be at your side. Right now I'm breaking the rules for you. I blame myself for this. If I have broken up with you, the would have never happened. But this is not about me. It's about you." I didn't realize I was crying until  a tear drop fell on the blanket. I wiped my face off and continued.

"You may or may not hear any of this but I want you to know that I love you. I have never been so sure about anything in my life. You always had my heart but I crushed yours. I will never let my love for you go. I just need you. I need you here, by my side. Stella Ann, if no when you wake up I want to make you my girlfriend again. To learn so much more about you. To love you. To comfort you when you need it. I was to blind to see what was going on inside you. I regret it terribly. But I can promise you this. I will cherish every moment with you. Make you feel like the princess you are. You are perfect in every way and don't let anyone tell you different. I love you in every way possible. I need you. I love you so much. Please wake up." Now the tears are just flowing. I can't stop them. I took her hand in both of mine. I just sat there. Just wanting her to wake up. Wanting her to just tell me that she's okay. I laid my head on the end of the bed. I closed my eyes and left sleep overcome me.

Buzz. Buzz.

I groaned and sat up. I realized where I was and looked at Stella. Her hand has glued to mine. She held tightly on it. She's okay.

Buzz. Buzz.

I looked at my phone and Adam was calling.

"Hello?" I said happily.

"Where are you?" He said sharply. What did I miss?

"At the hospital." I answered.

"No you are not. We have been looking everywhere for you!" He yelled.

"Woah. Adam. Calm down. What's wrong?"

"Calm down? Calm down! Max. Have you even checked any of your social media? It has been leaked! Everyone knows about Stella!" He screamed. I blinked. And blinked again. What? How did this happen? Who knew that would put it out there?

"Shit." I mumbled.

"Yeah oh shit. Max we need you at the lobby now. Fans and fans and more fans are here. We are trying to block them but there's too many of them." He said and hung up. Well then. I didn't want to leave Stella. I looked back to her, her face should that she heard everything. Her brows were furrowed and lips were parted.

"I'll take care of it. I'll be right back. Promise." I declared and unhooked my hand from hers. Sadness overcame me when I left her bed. But I had to help. Time to take care of worried fans.