Chapter 33

Max P.O.V.

I woke up with a sore throat and cough that could kill someone. Why do I get sick at the most random times? I'm still going in work today though.

Stella and I rescheduled or date to this Saturday. Today is Tuesday. It's going to be a long week. A busy one actually. Tomorrow we leave for a convection. Going all the way to Texas. I'm already packed, I can't wait. Unfortunately, we have to work all night top que videos for the next few days. That means I have to get over my sickness and stuck it up.

I groaned and got up. I'm so tired. I walked into the kitchen and saw that Ross was sleeping in a chair at the table. I shook my head and laughed. I didn't bother him and got some orange juice out of the fridge. I went back upstairs and knocked on Stella's door. She didn't answer and I quietly opened the door.

She was sprawled out across her bed and the blanket was wrapped around her. I walked over to her and shook her lightly. She didn't budge. I laughed and shook her harder. She groaned and pulled the blanket over her face. I grabbed the blanket out flung it off of her.

"I don't want to get up." She groaned. I climbed onto of get bed and laid beside her.

"Well you have to," I whispered. She sighed and sat up. Her hair was in her face and it was tangled.

"Nice bedhead." I said and rolled off of her bed. She smiled and bounced out of the bed.

"What should I wear today. Something comfortable or something cute." She asked, walking to her closet.

"You look hot in anything," I said sweetly. She snorted and sighed.

"Stop lying." She said, turning around. She leaned on the closet door, frowning.

"I'm not! You can be wearing a paper bag and you still would look hot." I said, speaking the truth.

"Max I know you are just trying to be the perfect boyfriend but we just started dating. " She said laughing. I sighed and put my hands in my pockets.

"It's still true" I mumbled. She rollled her eyes and went back to her closet. I swear that women has more clothes then I do. It's not surprising but still. I left her room as she found some clothes. I'm not planning to rush her into anything. It can be a year before I'm allowed to see her change and that's fine by me. She had a painful past and I'm fine with taking it slow.

I walked back to the kitchen and Ross was now up and moving. He hates coffee so I have no idea how he wakes up in the morning. All the rest of us drinks coffee, especially Stella. She drinks three cups before we go to work. Then she drinks more at work. I don't know how she does it.

I looked on my phone and it was seven on the dot. I yawned and got out from the couch. Time for work.

"Lets go!" I yelled. I haven't seen Tim this morning but I'm sure he's awake. Stella walked out of her room with a smile on her face. She wore leggings and shirt that I wanted to burn and love it at the same time. It read MadMax is always a BadMax. Max needs to stop being a SadMax and be a GladMax. TaxMax needs to get slacks and tacts for plaques. But this Max is my Max so back off bitches.

"Wow," I said. I didn't know what to say.

"A fan gave it to me beforehand started dating. Look on the back." She said and turned around. #Mella

"Mella?" I asked confused.

"Our ship name." She said, in a high pitched voice. Well I'm guessing there are so many fan fictions.

"When did that start happening?" I asked. Did the fans know that I liked Stella before she knew I liked her?

"The first video we did together," she said and did a fangirl giggle. I looked at her like she was crazy. "I'll never do that again."

"Yes, that was scary." I said laughing. Tim finally got out of his room, looking as dead as Ross.

"Mornin'" he said, groggily. I nodded and walked to my car. Stella got in the passenger seat, Ross and Tim got into the back. We drove quietly to the offices. Tuesday is going to be a long day.

We finally got there and nobody talked as we walked up the stairs. I unlocked the door because Adam is not here yet. Everyone filed in and went to there offices. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of orange juice. I still feel like shit. I went back to my desk and looked at the schedule for today. So many videos.

"You guys ready for tomorrow?!" Adam yelled from the front door.

"YES!" Stella screamed from her office. Adam came over to my station with a camera, once again. I sighed and turned my chair to him.

"Are you excited Maxxx?" He asked, moving the camera closer.

"Yeah," I said, wincing as my thoart still hurt. He tunrned off the camera and set it down. I started coughing. It sounded like I was choking on something. Adam slapped my back and I stopped.

"You okay man?" He asked. I nodded and took a drink.

"Yeah just a cold. I'll be fine." I said turning back around.

"Well don't bring your cold on the plane tomorrow!" He said, grabbed his camera and walked away. I sighed and started working. First up a Do not Laugh with Ross, Red and Adam.

Time skip to lunch brought to you by Dada the Dolphin.

A total of 15 videos I did and 10 videos I edited. Overall I think I did good. We only have a hour of lunch instead of a hour and thirty. But it's only thirty minutes off.

We grabbed some McDonalds and ate in our offices. I payed for Stella's and Em's food. It cost a total of $20, they eat a lot. I only got a fry and a drink because my stomach is not agreeing with me.

"What's wrong with you?" Stella asked with a mouth full of food. I looked up from my phone and looked back down.

"Not hungry." I mumbled. Emily laughed.

"Not hungry my ass." Stella said, as she threw away her trash. "Why aren't you eating Max?" She asked more serious. Emily looked up from her food and stared at us awkwardly.

"I don't fell good." I said, laying back on the wall. I was sitting in the floor as the girls got the seats.

"We'll go home. I do not want to get sick." Em said, scooting farther away from me.

"I'm fine. I just don't want to upset my stomach." I laughed. She rolled her eyes and got up.

"I'm getting back to work. You guys should too." She said as she walked away.

"You're not my mom!" I yelled. She turned around and flipped me off. I did it back and got up.

"I'll see you later sweet cheeks." I said sweetly to Stella and winked. She gave me a kiss and walked away.

"If I get sick it's your fault!" She shouted.

"You kissed me first!" I countered.

"Fuck you." She yelled and shut her door before I could answer back. I laughed and walked to my station. Time to get back to work. This boring, long day.