Chapter 54

Max P.O.V.

Whenever something terrible happens doesn't everybody's heart stop? You can't breath and you just think what will happen in the future. This is exactly what is happening now. Ross looked at me with sadness and he had tears in his eyes.

"Whats happening to her?" I asked the nurse.

"My thought is that she had amnesia but her CT scan had not come back yet. So we are taking more test to make sure it's what the psychiatrist thinks this is." She explained.

"Well what does the psychiatrist think is happening?" I asked.

"Psychological Repression. Which means her brain is pushing the event of the suicide in the back of her brain. So beciase of that the brain has to push back all the people who was involved of the suicide." She said. I nodded and looked back to her. She was talking to another nurse. She was smiling like she never smiled before.

I walked over to her and the nurse left her side. I looked at her and she smiled.

"Hi. I'm Stella." She said. I nodded but didn't say anything. There was a loud bang and our heads snapped over. The nurse knocked some things down and apologized. Stella yelped in pain and held her neck. She groaned as she leaned back onto her pillow.

"What even happened to me?" She whispered. Her eyes were shut and I knew she was in pain. I glanced at the doctor that just came in and he shook his head. I sighed and lied the best I could.

"You got into an accident. Messed your neck up pretty good." I said quietly. I don't want to do this.

"Oh." She said and reopened her eyes. Gosh I love you.

Adam P.O.V.

"Why the hell would you say that!" Alesa yelled. I looked down at my hands with tears running down my face. I messed up. "Adam look at me." She said sweetly. I shook my head. I wiped my face off and put my head in my hands. I heard a cry out in pain and my.head snapped up. Alesa was standing up with her hand on the bed. 2 feet away from me. Her eyes were closed and she was taking deep breaths. I shot up and grabbed her arm.

"You shouldn't have gotten out of bed." I said picking her up.

"Well that was the only thing that I could do to get you to look at me." She said. I set her carefully back on to the bed and she repositioned herself. I sat on the other side and she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"I don't know what to do." I whispered. She sighed.

"Apologize." She said

"He irritates me." I groaned.

"And you irritate me. Point is?" She returned. I chuckled and got back up.

"We can never go back to normal now. It will be too awkward now." I said. She knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Yes we will. It will take awhile but we will all act normal again. We'll get through it." She assured me. I nodded, wanting to believe her. My phone buzzed and I got a text.

Stella. Get here now. Awake.

I looked up at Alesa and she instantly knew something was wrong.
"What?" She asked, sitting up.

"Stella's awake." I breathed out. She nodded and pointed at the wheelchair beside her bed. I grabbed it and opened it up. I picked her up and set her in the chair. Thankfully there was a little platform for the IV stand. There was a machine on their which I have no idea what that was for.

We went to the elevator and went to floor 2. I danced a little to the elevator music, it was calm. I looked down at Alesa and she was staring at me like I was an idiot.