Chapter 69 ;)

Warning: This chapter contains extreme sexual intercourse. Aka sex. Aka smut. Aka fluff. Aka just full out porn.

Viewer discretion is advised.
Rated M for Mature audiences. Fuck it. I'm 15 and writing this just read it.

Stella P.O.V.

We hopped in the car and quickly drove off. I wanted to get home with my fiance so we can spend time together. I knew what we were going to do but I don't know if I'm ready. He knows that I have second thoughts about this. He said that I'll be fine. But I don't believe him.

We arrived at the house and I'm pretty sure that Tim and Ross isn't currently here. I actually hope that they aren't here. It will be really awkward if they were. Max will probably make them leave .

He pulled up to the parking lot. I got out of the car and walked up to the apartment for. They are in the middle of moving so I hope there is furniture in it. He unlocked the door and opened it. I stepped in and instantly went to the bathroom. I shut the door and locked it. I fucking want him but I'm scared. More like need him but I can't. What if he hurts me? On accident of course but he'll never do that. This is my first, should I wait until we get married? Fuck. I'm talking to myself again. I flushed the toilet so he though I had to go to the bathroom. I washed my hands and looked up. Tears? What? No. Absolutely not happening tonight. Well except tears of overwhelming pleasure.

I walked out of the bathroom and went to the living room. Max was nowhere to be found. I went to the bedroom and the door was closed. I slowly opened it and peeked in. Max was sitting on the bed criss cross applesauce. He looked at me and smiled. Then frowned. Then concerned.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" He asked quickly hopping off the bed and walking towards me. I smiled and gave him a quick kiss.

"Nothing. I'm fine! I'm just excited for the wedding." I lied. Well technically I'm not lying, I am excited for the wedding but that wasn't the reason why I was crying.

"Come here." He said motioning to the bed. I smiled and walked over to him. I plopped on the bed and he leaned in to kiss me. I grabbed his shirt and smashed his lips against mine. All of the fear that I had before is now completely gone. He moved to my neck and I gasped as he found my sweet spot. I moaned and pulled closer. He started unzipping my dress and easily slipped it off. He threw it on the ground as well as his own shirt. Somehow his jacket got lost in the process of taking off his shirt.

"Fucking beautiful." He moaned in my ear bitting the lobe. I groaned as he moved down to my chest. He quickly removed my bra and underwear.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Already wet for me?" He smirked and looked at her. Stella rolled her eyes and forcefully pulled him down to kiss her. He quickly took off his boxers and freeing his member. She gawked at how big it was and Max smiled. Stella gasped as he inserted one finger. She groaned  and pulled him closer. Clearly Stella lived it but it wasn't enough.

"Just fuck me already Max." She breathed out and groaned. Max was excited to hear those words and didn't hesitate to plunge into her. Stella swore and groaned in pain. She wasn't ready that. Max whispered encouraging words in her ear and soon enough she adjusted to him.

"Okay. I'm ready." She said as the pain subdued and extreme pleasure entered her. Max's first thrust was slow and easy. Stella gripped the sheets and gasped as Max went faster.

"Oh god Max! Fuck!" She yelled. He grabbed her hips and went in deeper. A warm feeling started to enter her. Max cumed and was about to climax.

"Max!" Stella screamed as she was about to do the same. Max groaned and thrusted harder. A sweet feeling started in Stella's stomach. Her breathing hitched and she climaxed. Max was right after her. He pulled out and collapsed beside her. The room smelled of sweat, sex and sweet pleasure. Max stared at Stella in complete awe.

"Fucking beautiful." He breathed out pulling her closer to him.

"And that was fucking awesome." She added. He chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"I love you." He whispered to her.

"I love you too Max." Stella answered back, closing her eyes. And there they slept. Both cuddling each other, covered in each other sweat. In love with each other, just thinking what the future will have in store for them.

A/N
Okay. Yes I know it was horrible. But hey. It was my first smut. I'll get better. Yes that was short but I liked it. And yes that means I'll probably write more. No I don't know when. And I'm sorry that this was really late. Like late late. Almost two weeks. I was just so cringy writing this. Anyway I got plans for this book to end and I'll have a sequel don't worry. I still gotta make a schedule for updating but I'm too lazy. But for now I hope you liked that. I know I did.
Peace
AT