Chapter 70

A few weeks later

Stella P.O.V.
I've been sick for the past few days now. Throwing up all day. I've been so light headed, I almost passed out. I've been hungry and tired. Max is planning on taking me to the doctors tomorrow morning. I'm currently in the bathroom, puking my guts out. I feel like shit.

I flushed the toilet and got up. I grabbed the side railing to balance myself. I opened the stall door and walked to the sink. I washed my face and my hands and walked out of the bathroom. When I walked back into the office I was greeted by Max who looked at me with a worried expression.

"I'm fine." I reassured him. He shook his head and grabbed my hand.

"You are pale and sweaty. Are you sure you are okay? You know I can't stand you passing out." He said quickly.

"I'm sure I'm fine. Just take me to my office," I said. He nodded and grabbed my side and walked me to my office. I never felt this horrible since I had the stomach flu. That's probably what it is. He kissed my forehead and I opened the door to my office. Max stood there for a minute until I closed the door. I walked to my chair and plopped down into it. I put on my headphones and answered the skype call.

"Hey!" I said happily.

"Feeling okay?" Adam asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I answered and we started the recording.

Time skip to the middle of the video brought to you by YeKimKev. (Look up 2012 VMA's awards with Kevin Hart).

"Hey! You cheater!" Adam yelled. I passed him with a boast that I had and won first place on a GTA V map.

"I'm not a cheater. I'm just a better player than you!" I said laughing.

"How did you even get that boost?" Red asked.

"A magician never revels its secrets." I said slyly.

"I call bullshit. Cheater!" Adam yelled, clearly still butthurt.

"Whatever. I still won." I said smiling.

"Yeah by cheating." He said frustrated. I laughed.

"Anyway guys I hope you liked this video and tap that like button and high five that subscribe button and I'll see all of you good people tomorrow for more fun! Baiiiiiiiii!" I said and stopped the recording.

"Lunch?" Adam asked.

"Yes. I'm starving." I exclaimed and ended the phone call. I turned my chair around and grabbed my phone right as a wave of nausea washed over me. Not again. I grabbed the trash can and threw up the doritios that I had at the beginning of the video. I set the can down and stood up.

Dizziness smacked me right in the face and I tried to grab onto something before I fell down but of course to my luck I missed everything and darkness clouded my vision.

Max P.O.V.

I know something's wrong with her. She inisted on coming to work even though she feels like shit. She's tough so she'll be okay. I hope.

I also know that soon she'll pass out. Just from looking at her she's fighting from passing out. If she does then I will have to take her to the hospital and there's no buts about it. It's always hella scary every time she gets dizzy or sick. She could fall in a weird way and break her arm or something. Or smack her head on the side of a wall. Talk about some scary shit. My office door opened and Red's head popped in and smiled.

"Coming to lunch?" He asked. I nodded and turned off my computer. I stood up from my chair and walked out of the office. I knocked on Stella's door beciase the receding light was still on.