Chapter 28

Ross P.O.V.

I don't hate Stella. I'm just pissed. I guess I took it too far when we talked outside. I didn't mean anything I said, it just came out. I'm mostly disappointed because she didn't tell me what was going on. I know, I know, she doesn't have to. But that's what family is for. When I first met her I knew we wee going to be friends. I didn't know we were going to became like brother and sister.

Whenever I see her, I looked down to her arms. A reminder that she did this to herself. I never thought she would be doing it. She could have came to me! I should have known, she was becoming distant. I should have known something was wrong.

I sighed and answered the Skype call. Adam, Max, Red and I are doing a Death run together.

"Hey," I said putting my headphones on.

"Where's the bitch at?" Adam asked.

"Oh Adam, I'm right here!" Red said in a girly voice.

"He is currently doing a video with Stella," Max answered. Stella. I feel so bad for.the things I said. I should have just listened to her talk.

"Ross?" Adam said, more loudly.

"What?" I said, focusing back to the game. He didn't answer and started his intro.

"Hey guys! I'm here with Red, ROSS and" he looked over to Max. "Him." We both said hi and continued. "We are gonna be playing super mega fun time oh my gawd super potato time moments GTAV!" I pressed the start button and saw which team I'm on.

"Dream Team!" I yelled.

"Hey, it the Dream Team against the Gingers!" Adam said laughing.

*End of video*

We ended the call and I started to clean up. It was the end of the day and I just wanted to go home. I grabbed my jacket and opened the door. I froze when I saw Stella standing right in front of me. She was taping her foot on the ground, arms crossed. She looked pretty pissed. I can't face her, not when I might say something stupid. I tried to get around her but she stepped didn't budge.

"We need to talk now. And I won't take no for an answer." She said, loud.

"I don't want to talk Stella. I'm tired." I said, trying to get out of this situation. Of course, that didn't work. She looks like she is going to kill me.

Stella P.O.V.

I'm pissed. Really fucking pissed. After my fight with Ross we haven't talked in two days. He doesn't even acknowledge me! I know I messed up, I know this is my fault but I didn't even get a chance to talk!

"I don't want to talk Stella. I'm tired." He said. That's it.

"Tired? Ross I'm tired of you ignoring me. I'm tired of this bullshit going on between us. I'm tired of fucking breathing! Ross, you don't understand. This is killing me. I don't want to loose my best friend." He looked down, not wanting to meet my gaze. "I'm sorry, I didn't tell you. I'm sorry I messed up. Ross I'm sorry."

"I know Stella. Your so sorry, you'll do anything to get me back. But I'm not someone who you can play around with. And you. You Stella, need to stop acting like a bitch and get help when you need it!" He yelled. He shoulder checked me and stormed off. I lost my balanced and fell to the ground. I cried out in pain as my elbow came down first. I cant believe that just happened. Adam came running, helping me up. I saw Max clenching his fists and went after Ross. That won't be good but I didn't care.

"That isn't the Ross I know." Adam sighed. "You okay?"

I rubbed my elbow. It stings but no bad. "Yea. I'm going home." I said and walked away.

"See you tomorrow Stella!" He yelled and waved. I smiled and waved. Hopefully tomorrow Adam.

It's been two hours since I've been home and Ross or Max hasn't answered any of my texts. Tim and I are just sitting in the living room watching some YouTube videos.

"Your editing is amazing Tim!" I said after watching one of Adam's video.

"Well duh, I edit it." he said cockly. I laughed and rolled my eyes. I looked at my phone. No messages, no calls. 7:45 p.m. I sighed and got up.

"I'm going to bed." I said and walked to my room.

"Night," Tim called after me. I opened my door and turned on the light. I plopped on my bed, exhausted by this day. I took off my pants and shirt not bothering to put other clothes on. I was about to close my eyes when my phone rang. I looked for it, throwing my stuuf everywhere. It was my blanket. Ross.

"Hello?" I said, try I g to act calm.

"Hey, it's Ross." He said, vaguely.

"Yeah. I'm sorry" I blurted out.

"I know Stella. I should have known something was up. That's what family is for right? I could have helped you but I wasn't looking for the signs." He said.

"I didn't mean to hurt you Ross. I thought you would think my me differntly if I told you I cut. I thought you would treat me different. I didn't want that." I said, quietly.

"That's about the stupidest thing I ever heard coming out of the mouth! Don't ever say that!"

"Why haven't you answers any of my texts?" I asked changing the subject.

"I was talking to Max," he said. Oh great.

"What did he do?"

"Nothing. I'm fine! Um. I'm sorry for storming out on you like that. I heard you fall and cried out. I was going back but Max was there to stop me. Did I hurt you?" He said, quickly. I checked my elbow again, bruised.

"No you didn't hurt me. I was being a little girl. I'm fine" I answered.

"We'll talk tomorrow. See you." He said.

"Bye Ross."

"Bye Stella." I hung up and smiled.

Gosh I miss him, I hope we get on good terms. I won't know what to do if I lost Ross. He's there for me when I have nobody. I love Ross. As a brother, don't get any ideas friends.