Chapter 2

I got into my car and locked the doors. I didn't start it and instantly broke down. Mom. Mom I miss you so much. I said to myself. I cried for a couple minutes and wiped my eyes. There was a knock on my window and I looked up. Max. I opened my door and got out.

"What do you want? Back to make fun of me?" I said and leaned against my car.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Stella" I answered.

"Beautiful." He mumbled. Did I hear him right? He must if said something else. "Stella I'm sorry. I didn't know. I feel like a dick." He said.

"Well it's not your fault and I'm fine. I-I just miss her." I said, knowing the tears are forming again. He opened his arms and offered a hug. What could a hug hurt? I need the comfort. Once I was in his arms, tears started to fall again. We just stood there and I cried. I realised that it was getting late and I needed to do another recording. I pulled away and looked at him. He looked at me with pity.

"No. Stop looking at me like that. Stop, just stop." I said and backed towards my car.

"Hey I'm sorry." He said and looked away. I nodded and looked towards the sky.

"I gotta do a recording. I'll see you later." I said and got into my car.

"Wait! Did you just say recording?" He asked. I nodded. "I'm a youtuber, well I don't have any content. Have you heard of Skydoesminecraft?"he asked. I nodded again.

"I watch his vids every once in awhile." I said. He smiled.

"I'm one of his editors!" he said. I was amazed, another editor I can actually talk to. "Come to the offices with me. I'll introduce you to my friends." He said I nodded and got out of my car. I'll just get it tomorrow.

Time skip to the offices

"Hey guys! Come here!" Max yelled. I recognized three of them. There was about 5 other ones. They introduced themselves. Then it came on Adam.

"I'm so-" he began but I cut him off.

" If you ever get snappy at me again I will kill you, Adam. Understand?" I said. He nodded and his friends laughed. I glared at them and they stopped.

"Thats my girl." Max said. I looked at him

"Shut up, I still hate all of you." I said.

Time skip after the tour :) I'm lazy

"I never got your name." Adam said.

"Stella." I said. "StellarPlaysMC, is my YouTube channel name." I said. His eyes lit up.

"I knew I recognized you! Who does your editing? it's amazing!" He said and Max hit him. "Hey! I just want to know!" He said rubbing his arm.

"I do it myself." I said proudly. This is the first time someone acknowledged my editing.

"Realy?! Wow. Hey we have a job opening. You want it?" Adam asked. I squealed with excitement and jumped up and down. A job!!! Yessss! Max and Adam laughed.

"Great! We'll set up everything tomorrow." Adam said and went into his office.

"Hey. Max, can you take me home. My car is still at Subway." I asked, hopping he would say yes. He nodded and walked out of the office.

I gave him the address and we drove towards my home. It was a quiet ride, we didn't talk much. When we arrived, I started to panic. My door was broken off and there was a van parked in front. I instantly got out of the car but Max held onto my arm.

"Dont go. We will call the cops." He said. I shook my head.

"They would have already get ity on fire then." I said and ran towards my house. He yelled for me and cursed.

My house was silent but I knew someone was in here. The place was a mess. I grabbed my gun in the box by my tv stand. Amateurs. They should always look in the box. I made sure it was loaded and cocked it. There was noise in my bedroom and I hugged the wall. Slowly walking towards my room. Every hallway, I made sure no one was there. I finally reached my bedroom and counted to three in my head. 1. 2. I took a deep breath 3. I kicked the door open and saw two guys going through my jewelry box.

"Hey! Hands up!" I yelled. They both whipped around and pulled out their guns.

"Hey sweet thing. Put the gun down and we will pity your life." One said. There does the pity again. I'm so done. I instantly grabbed the other gun out of my boot and pointed it at the other one.

"I'm not little and get the he'll out of my house." I threatened. They laughed and tightened their.grip on their gun. I did the same. "Intimidation will not work on me. Sorry but you either have a choice of get out or I'll kill you both." I said as I walked towards them. I'm completely beyond possession right now. These two days are the worst.

"Sweetie do you actually think you can kill us." One said laughing. That's it. I pointed the gun above of his head and pulled the trigger. It whizzed past his head and into the wall.

"Next time I won't miss." I said. They both looked at me with fear. "Get out of here. You need to live a life. Go to school, you both are like 14. Go and forget this ever happened." I said and put down my guns.

"Thank you, Stella. I'm sorry, we were forced to." The other said. Wait, I know that voice.

"Danté?" I asked. He lifted his mask.

"The one and only." He said and hugged me.

"Man. I thought you were off the streets." I said hugging him back.

"Stell I got in some business that I messed up. I thought I could just get the money back." He said. I shook my head.

"By stealing stuff out of MY house?" I asked disappointed. He looked down and nodded. "Its alright. I'm not mad, you should of just told me and I would of helped you." I said. Then I heard the front door burst open. I shoved them out and told them to meet me tomorrow at noon in the park. They nodded and ran. The cops burst opened and saw me.

"Stella! What happened!" One cop said. Anthony, he was the one who helped me get off the streets.

"Nothing I couldn't worry about." I said. I walked out of my house, grabbing my computer. Danté knew not to touch my computer.

I walked towards Max's car and he looked worried.

"I'm fine. Let's go." I said, got in and we drove off. I stayed at Max's house for the night. Ross and Tim was there, I didn't talk to them as we entered the house. Max showed me the guest room and I collapsed on the bed. Exhausted, today was eventful. Only one thing was on my mind all night.

How did my Danté get into this mess?