Chapter 62

Max P.O.V.

It's been two weeks since Stella has come back to the offices. It felt like nothing has happened. She's back to her sassy self and she's now beyond funny. She bounced back tremendously. She now is only have to go to counseling every Wednesday.

Ross was wrong. We took Stella to the hospital to get her shoulder checked out. She put it out if place. They popped it back in place, gave her painkillers and a sling. I don't know how she records and play videogames which require TWO arms but she does it. She even beat me on a parkour map!

We have become just like we were before everything happened. Well I think. I hope. I have no clue what we are. I mean I know she loves me but who doesn't? Okay maybe Adam. And Barney. And Red, Alesa, Ehtan, Corey Ross, James. Okay never mind.

"Yo! Maxintosh! You coming to lunch or what?" Stella yelled from outside my office. She has been calling me that since I said I loved Apple. She even has me by that in her phone.

"Yeah! Hold on!" I answered her and shut off my computer. I don't want my hard drive to over heat. Again. I got up from my chair and opened the door. What I am seeing right now is probably the most weirdest thing I've seen. Ever.

Stella was on her knees. Not like that readers. Gosh. Such dirty minds. Ross was sitting on her shoulders and Adam was standing Ross's shoulders. What the hell am I looking at? I cleared my thoart amd everyone looked at me.  Adam lost balance and toppled down on Ross and fell onto Stella. It was just a tangled was of people.

"Ow." Stella said.

"That was awesome!" Adam exclaimed. Ross agreed and laughed.

"Get off of me" Stella groaned. Adam and Ross immediately got off and helped her up.

"You hurt? Do they rehurt your shoulder?" I asked coming over there glaring at both Adam and Ross.

"Other than them falling on me and crushing me than no." She said laughing. I rolled y eyes and we went to lunch. Me, Adam, Barney, Red, and Stella all piled in Red's Chevy Camaro. Don't tell me how we all got in there. I was stuck in between Adam and Barney. Stella, of course, got shotgun. We were driving on the way to sushi when Stella's favorite song came on.

"PANDA!" She screamed. We all groaned and mentally killed ourselves. These lyrics on this song does not make sense one bit. "I GOT BROADS IN ATLANTA!"

Red turned it up and put the windows down. Stella loved it. She's so happy. I hope she stays like this. Yeah she will.

Tim P.O.V.

Hello fellow people! I'm here again breaking the fourth wall! Haha! Your welcome! Btw, Stella and Max are so going to get laid soon. #Mella.

Stella P.O.V.

After Panda was over Panic! At the Disco came on. This is probably one on the songs I like the most. I Write Sins Not Tragedies. I love this song.

By the time we got to sushi everyone had a full blown concert from me. We all got out of the car and went to meet up with the others. They were all waiting for us and they said that they already ordered.

"I'm so hungry I can eat a whole fish." I said looking hungrily at the menu.

"Then get it." Adam said pointing to an entree. Whole Salmon. $20.99. I laughed and shook my head.

"I was kidding." I stated. He nodded knowingly and laughed a little. I ordered sushi and everyone else did somewhat the same.

"So how's life. I miss you guys." Jess said.

"Well I think I finally found someone." Red said blushing. Alesa and Jess fangirled and he got a darker shade of Red.

"What's her name?!" Jess squealed.

"Well her name is Hannah. Blonde hair, blue eyes. She's funny, beautiful, she plays videogames and love anime. She's pretty cool. She's perfect for me." He said, smiling. Red is head over heels for her.

"Awww" Alesa said. "You have got to bring her to the office some time. Make sure Jess and I are there also. We need another girl!"

"Hey! I'm here too you know." I said faking hurt. We all laughed and the waiter came over to us and refilled our drinks.

"So. Because Tim's birthday is today. We all decided to go to a club. You wanna come?" Adam asked, taking a big gulp of his water.

"Tim your not even old enough to drink." I stated.

"So. Adam apparently has connections." He countered. I rolled my eyes. This is so not going to end well.

"Please come. It will be fun!!" Red begged.

"Yeah it wouldn't be the same without you!" Corey exclaimed. I made an 'X' with my fingers.

"I took Dare. Just say no!" I yelled.

"Dare is for losers." Adam said sarcastically.

"Your a loser." I shot back. Wow such a two year old comeback. Oh well. He laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Please. Pretty please with a cherry on top" Tim begged.

"I hate cherries."

"Fine. Then tons of whipped cream on it." He corrected.

"Ok fine." I sighed and leaned back in my chair. "Lets go to the club."  Everyone yelled in happiness and we ate our sushi. Such a life I have. Going to the club and eating sushi.

"You should bring Hannah with us also!" Alesa said looking at Red. He nodded in agreement and I glanced at Max. He and I was thinking the exact same thing. This will never end well.

A/N

Woah. Probably the first chapter ever that I have under 1000 words. It's like 900. I'm so sorry. But I'm just getting a filler in for the club. Anyway. Sorry for the last two chapters. I'm fine, don't worry! I sincerely thank you for all the concern I got but I'm fine. Also thanks for all the support you are giving this book. I really do appreciate it. I also love how you guys comment on stuff. You know who you are. I love it. I laugh at most of your comments! Anyway sorry again for the short chapter and publishing it really late. Like 3 days late. I'm sorry! I'll make the next one longer. I promise.

Peace
AT