Chapter 26

Stella P.O.V.

"You okay in there?" Max asked outside my door. My cuts. I reopened my cuts. Shit, he can't see this.

"Yeah! I'm fine," I yelled and grabbed some toilet paper. Here we go again. Come on stop bleeding. Max can't know about this. He'll be devastated. He knocked on the door. I turned on the water, so it sounded like I was washing my hands. I knocked down the vase of flowers. I tried catching them but they fell to the floor. Glass went everywhere and water spilled.

"Shit," I mumbled. I pulled my sleeves down and opened the door. Max stood there, about to knock again. He came in and saw the glass everywhere. I glanced at the sink and saw there were little droplets of blood. I silently moved towards it and placed my hand over the spot. Max didn't notice.

"What happened? Did you get cut by the glass?" He asked, coming over to me. I pulled away before he could touch me.

"I'm fine, let's leave this and go back to work. I gotta finish my vlog." I answered quickly and walked out. Don't see the blood. Don't see the blood. Don't see the blood. Thankfully, he walked out after me and went to his room. I quickly went to the kitchen and pulled up my sleeves. Most cuts closed again but some were still bleeding. I can't hide them. I threw away the toilet paper and pulled my sleeves back down. I sighed and pushed these thoughts in the back of my head. I walked to the front door as I heard Max come out of his room.

"You ready?" He asked, opening the door for me. I nodded and walked out. We started to pull out when Nickelback came on. I groaned as Max started to jam out.

"Look at this photograph," He sang. I rolled my eyes and sang along.

"Every time I do it makes me laugh!" I yelled. We laughed and sang along.

Time skip to the office brought to you by Chad Kroeger.

"You seem happier," Adam said, behind me. I yelped and spun around. I was dancing in my office while listening to music.

"Fuck Adam. You scared the shit out of me!"I yelled. He laughed and put his hands of in surrender.

"Sorry. Don't kill me!" He said and backed out. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the camera.

"Heys guys. Sorry I didn't film during lunch. Shit went down. I'm fine now. I mean we are fine. Anyway, let's go mess with people. Again because that's my job. I walked in the challenge room, seeing if anybody was in there. Adam, John and Ross were doing a video. I smirked and went on the floor. I sent crawled behind the couch. I lifted the camera and it was barely over the couch. I lifted my head and stood up. Their backs were to me and I waved to Corey. He tried not to smile to not give away my stance. I set my camera down on the self and started dancing. Scott shook his head and walked away. I bent over the couch to grab a pillow. Ross repositioned himself and was going to the pillow. I jumped back and pulled away. I hit my back on the shelves and everything came down. It went so fast. Something came down on me and my ears started ringing. Why does this always happen? Can't I just have a normal hour of the day! I was stuck under some many things. Someone said something but I couldn't hear them. My ears were still ringing. I tried to move but that only made my position worse. Weight was lifted off of me as someone was digging me out. I squinted my eyes as the light shined down on me. Someone lifted me up as I readjusted to the light. Max.

"Are you okay? What happened? Can you hear me? What hurts?" He asked, frantically checking for injuries. I mentally checked for some, and smiled when I had none. I only have a headache but that's because a box fell on my head.

"I'm fine!" I said happily. He was taken back by my bubbliness. I laughed and stood up. I made sure nothing was truly wrong and continued walking. Adam, Ross and John was just staring at me, a mixture of amusement and concern on their faces. I sat down in between Adam and Ross.

"So where were we?" I asked, kicking my feet up on the table. They shook their heads and laughed.

"On that note, I'm gonna end this video. Thank you so much for the support, we all really do appreciate it." I stopped listening after that. I waved by and we stopped recording.

"Ok, now, what the hell happened?" Adam asked as he started cleaning up the mess. I laughed and explained everything. He stared at me with a blank expression, I couldn't tell if he was mad or amused.

"So basically it was my fault?" Ross asked, smiling.

"Isnt everything your fault?" I said and helped clean up. He laughed and nodded his head.

I went to bend down to grab a stuffed animal when a burst of dizziness hit me. I stumbled back falling on my butt. Adam and Ross looked at me.

"Um. Sorry. I-um, tripped on my feet," I said, trying to sound convincing. I got up and wasn't dizzy anymore. What the hell was that? I helped picking the stuff back up and left while the guys started to fix the shelves. I went to grab my keys off of my desk because I forgot my phone charger in my car. I walked outside and unlocked the door. I felt something  brush against my side and went rigid. I looked behind me and nothing was there. I sighed and grabbed my charger. I got out and shut the door. Someone touched my back and I went full protective mode. Kick. Grab. Flip. I did what I remembered in self defense classes. I kicked them in the side, grabbed their arm and flipped them. I trapped him and turned him over.

"God dammit, you scared the shit out if me!" I yelled and helped him up.

"I scared you and you tackled me, that makes total sense!" He exclaimed, moving his hands.

"What did you think I would do, Max?" I asked him,locking my car.

"Not flip me!" He yelled. I laughed as he pouted.

"Aw, is SadMax going to be a MadMax? Be a GladMax! Grumpy Max, is it that time of month? Don't forget to pack your PadMax!" I said, and starting running. He caught up to me and picked me up. He threw me over his shoulder and walked back in the office.

"Let me go!" I yelled. He didn't answer and kept walking, he walked in my office and plopped me down in my chair.

"Do your work and stop bothering me," he grumbled and walked out.

"Your the one who scared me!" I screamed and went around in circles.

"Still doesn't mean you have to punch me!" He yelled, I laughed and slowly shut the door.

"I didn't punch you, I kicked you and flipped you. There's a difference!" I said and closed my door. Who got the last laugh now? I sat back down only to hear something out of Max's mouth.

"Good thing I love you, smartass."