Chapter 36

Stella P.O.V.

We got to our hotel and I instantly fell into the bed. We had to pick our roommates so Max and I are sharing. I went to the bed closet to the balcony. The view was beautiful. I plopped on the bed and got under the covers.

"Us guys are going to eat. Alesa, Mason and Emily are coming to our room. They decided to come to you because of what happened today.

I sighed. Just because I was in a fight, got on the news and almost had a panic attack doesn't mean they have to be kind to me. I nodded and went into the bathroom. I put all my essentials on one side and let Max have the other side. I turned in the shower so he thought I was taking a shower.

I do this every so often. This is what keeps me sane. It helps me cope. With the panic attacks, it helped me with the depression I had awhile ago.

I pulled off my shirt and pants. I still had my underwear and bra on. I looked down. The scars on my arms were still visible. My scars on my hips were fading, same with the ones on my ankles. Those were from about a year before I met the guys. I just got over my depression but she felt like shit.

The thing that helps me cope us to go back when I was at my worst time and then now. Figure out how much I've grown. I could have ended my life but I didn't. I would have never met Max.

"Stella? You've been in there for awhile." Max said at the door. I snapped ba k into reality and hopped into the shower.

"I'm fine!" I yelled. I guess he walked away because he never answered. I cleaned myself and washed my hair. I turned off the shower and dryer myself. I realized that I forgot my clothes on the bed.

I wrapped the towel around me and walked out. Max had no shirt on and back to me. I held back a gasp for his lack of clothes and grabbed my stuff.

"Holy shit. You scared the crap out of me." Max exclaimed. I looked up and saw Max staring at me. I blushed and walked quickly towards the bathroom. Why am I so shy? I had a towel around me. Was it because he didn't have a shirt on him?

I closed the bathroom door and took a deep breath. Wow. I have never been like that before. I got dressed and dryed my hair. I put it up in a bun cause it didn't feel like dealing with it. Right as I opened the door Alesa and Emily came in. Alesa was holding a sleeping Mason and Emily was carrying the diaper bag. 

"Hey!" I said and took the diaper bag from Emily. 

"Hey," Alesa said. She walked to Max's bed. "Move"

"Excuse me?" He said in fake hurt. I laughed and Alesa smiled.

"I need to set Mason down." She said, motioning the baby in her arms. He sighed and got off of his bed. He grabbed his wallet and kissed my cheek.

"I'll see you in a couple hours. Call me if you need me." He whispered. I nodded. He said bye to Alesa and Em and left. I was pretty her that he didn't tell me about the meet and great that they were going to. Just because I got into a fight at the other one doesn't mean that I can't be invited to another one. Dj Khaled.We sat there for a couple of minutes and waited till he was actually gone. 

"Ok. One of my best friends lives here and can take care of Mason. The guys will be back around 11 o'clock. We have 12 hours to do anything." Alesa said and picked up Mason. We had our whole day planned out. We decided to not go to Pax today because it will almost be over by the time we got there. We still had two days to do that. 

"How far away is it?" I asked, grabbing my coat.

"About 10 minutes away. After that we are going shopping." She answered and opened the door. 

"I can't wait till tonight though!" Emily said excitedly. We are going to a dance club. I have never been to one but Emily has. She said it isn't as bad as in the movies. I trust her and so does Alesa. We walked down the stairs and got into the other rental car. Max said that they would leave one for us if we wanted to go anywhere. Alesa put Mason in the car seat and went to the driver's side. Emily got in the back seat and let me have shotgun.

Time skip to the mall

"Uh guys we have a problem." I said. I looked in my coat pocket and the car. "I forgot my money." Alesa and Emily burst out laughing.

"Don't worry I have Adam's credit card." Alesa said waving it around. We laughed and walked to the mall. Shop till we drop,

Max P.O.V.

I was a bit worried on leaving Stella. I didn't want anything to happen to her. But I trust Alesa and emily to call if anything happens. I know Stella won't because 'she can take care of herself'. I'm not sure if she will call me if something horrible happens. I just hope nothing will happen. Knowing girls they will go shopping and get something to eat. They have to take care of Mason though so they won't be out for too long. 

Adam, Ross, Barney, Red and the rest of the guys were all sitting on the bench. We were waiting for Tim to get out from the bathroom.

When I left our room we went to go get some food. Mexican actually. I was glad that it wasn't Taco Bell.

Tim finally came out we went to our next stop. Meet and great. Adam decked not to tell the girls because of what happened with Stella. He just didn't want her to get hurt. I understood but felt bad for not telling Stella.

"Let's meet fans!!" Ross yelled. We walked around the corner revealing a huge crowd. I love and hate these things. It's a typical love-hate relationship going on between meet and greets. I sighed and put on the best smile.

"Let's go." I said and walked towards them.

Stella P.O.V.

We got diner shopping, got our nails done. I bought a really hot dress for tonight. Now we are currently getting some food. I wanted to eat before we went back to the hotel and got ready. It's going to be a long process to get ready but I know it will be worth it.

"Italian?" Emily asked from the backseat. I looked at Alesa and she nodded.

"Sure but drive thru." I said. They nodded and looked for a drive thru Italian restaurant.

We finally found one and I ordered some lasagna. I love lasagna. Emily got spaghetti and Alesa got chicken alfredo.

Five o'clock and it's time to get ready. We went to the hotel and walked to my room. We had so many bags it took two trips. I mean I won't 've surprised if Adam's card gets cut the next time he uses it. 

"You ready?" Alesa asked, laying all of her makeup out. Emily took all of her hair supplies out also.

"Lets go." I said and walked towards them.