Chapter 11

I crawled over to Max, ignoring my pain.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. He sat up and smiled.

"That was amazing!" He exclaimed. I looked at him confused.

"What? I mean we fell down two flights of stairs." I said surprised.

"Well we aren't hurt. I'm not hurt. But your bleeding." He said and came over to me. He picked me up bridal style and walked upstairs. He was slow walking upstairs.

"You know I can walk right?" I asked. I looked back and Adam stared at us surprised. I turned back around, looking at Max. His face changed into pain as he got to the office.

"What's wrong?" I asked getting down. He smiled and hid his emotions.

"Nothing I can't handle." He said and walked away. He's limping. Why is he limping? He cursed and started hopping on one leg.

"I guess I can't handle it." He said and hopped.over to the couch.

"What hurts?" I said walking over to him.

"I just twisted my knee the wrong way. It's fine." He said, placing his leg on the coffee table. I grabbed some ice and threw it to him. I just remembered something I totally forgot.

"My vlog!!" I said and ran back outside. Tim was holding my camera in his hand. I ran downstairs, carefully, and grabbed it out of his hand. I ran back upstairs and sat down by Max. I grabbed a gauze and placed it on my forehead. It wasn't a big cut but it wasn't small either. I started recording.

"Hey guys! I'm back. We didn't get hurt bad. I only got this cut, and Max just twisted his knee. It could have been a lot worse. Lesson learned: Don't play around stairs." I said laughing.

"And don't piss off Max." Max said. I laughed harder.

"Anyway, this will be it! Like and comment how your day was. Until next time, baiiii!" I said and ended it. The gang went back inside and sat down.

"So I'm guessing you too are not mad at each other anymore?" Ross said leaning back. I looked at Max and he looked at me.

"Stella I'm sorry I acted that way. You just scared me, I thought you had another panic attack. I'm sorry, I feel like shit." He said apologizing. I sighed, I had to ask him this one question.

"Why did you say all those things?" I whispered, everyone was listening. He looked around and shook his head.

"Not now." He said quietly and limped away. I groaned and banged my head on the coffee table. Instantly regretted that.

"Ouch." I said. I took the gauze off and it was covered with blood. "Is this supposed to happen? I asked.

"I used to work at a hospital!" Ross said and looked at my cut. Adam snorted.

"Yeah as a material handler." He said laughing. Ross ignored him.

"It's deep but you won't need stitches. Just keep pressure on it to stop the bleeding. Then clean it and put a bandage on it." He stated and sat back down. I saluted him and stood up straight.

"Yes sir Dr. Ross sir!" I yelled in an army voice. We all cracked up laughing.

Time skip to bedtime brought to you by "Get off of your phone and go to bed!" -Your average mom.

I'm now living with Max. because I can't live in my own house. I still haven't gotten any word about the job I applied to. I've saved my money from what Adam give me and I'm still no where close.

After the stairs incident, Max and I were treated weird. As usual I was still treated like.I could have a full blown panic attack at any moment. Everybody keeps saying that Max needs to go to the hospital, he refuses, only saying that he just twisted it. I want to believe him but I know it's something more, I just hope it heals. This wouldn't have happened if you didn't play around stairs. Yeah yeah, I know brain. Just shut the hell up. Hey! I would if I could, you.keep thinking about it. It's sooo annoying. I sighed. I'm so crazy. You said it not me. Shut up!!