Chapter 47

Adam P.O.V.

Everyone was down in the lobby waiting for Max and Stella. I was sitting in the chair with my head in my hands. My head was pounding and every little noise hurt. Movement hurt, everything hurt my head. Did I care? Yes but I'm still going to do stuff today. Alesa knew what was wrong and sat beside me.

"You shouldn't be here Adam." She whispered. I winced as the noise hurt.

"I know." I whispered. She sighed and stood back up. She knew that she wasn't going anywhere with that. I sat back up and saw that Max and Stella was walking towards us. Stella's Twitter fiasco was over thankfully and she seemed happier.

"Good morning." She said happily. Max smiled.

"Mhmm." Ross said glancing at Stella. She sighed and sat down beside him. They were whispering to each other and I couldn't here them. I groaned and stood up. Barney came.over to me and placed his hand on my back.

"Yous okay?" He asked.

"No." I said. I quickly walked to the bathroom and started to vomit. After about 2 minutes, I got up and wiped my mouth off. I got a piece of gum and started chewing it. I feel a lot better now so I really hope I don't get nauseated again.

I walked out of the bathroom and Alesa came up to me. "Come on Adam. You can't keep doing this."

"Alesa. I'm fine now. I feel a lot better now." I assured her. My head was still pounding but the pain was subsiding. She looked unconvinced but let it go. I grabbed her hand and walked back to the guys. She grabbed the diaper bag and I grabbed Mason. All of us walked out of the hotel and into the cars. First destination; breakfast. We stopped at McDonald's drive thru. We were all too lazy to get out of our cars so we didn't sit in. I ing got a chocolate chip cookie so I would eat something. I just really hope I won't get sick again. Especially not in Pax. I have a feeling that my body has another plan for me today.

Time skip to Pax brought to you by Cookie Lyon. If you watch Empire you will understand.

Stella P.O.V.

Second day of Pax so far has been fun, we aren't seeing as many fans as yesterday which is totally fine. All I want to do toaday is just walk around and see everything. I didn't get to do that yesterday.

I glanced at Max and he glanced at me. Were we thinking the same thing? He nodded and smiled.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Yes I was thinking that we didn't get to do anything yesterday because of me." He said. My mind literally just blown into pieces. I stopped in my tracks.

"How did you know I was thinking about that?" I asked, trying not to freak out a little bit.

"Magicians never reveal their secrets." He said and smirked.

"You're weird," I said. He scoffed and shook his head.

"And you're not?" He asked. I smiled and furiously shook my head.

"I'm sane."

"Mhmm." He mumbled and glanced at me. I playfully slapped him and he faked hurt. "Ow!"

"Shut up!"

"Oh be quiet." He said and laughed.

"Oh get a room." Tim said behind us. Max turned and glared at him.

"You're just jelly." I said. He chuckled.

"Stop lying." He said. I walked up to him.

"I never lie." I said and smiled.

"You are right now." He smirked. I laughed and high fived him. Tim then frowned and walked away. I was confused but then I turned around. Max was throwing death glares at Tim. He's the most jealous person ever.

"Stop." I said, walking over to him.

"What?" He asked like I knew nothing.

"I love you and I'm never going to change that." I said and walked away. He stood there dumbfounded but then ran up to me.

"He was flirting with you." He said angrily. That was no way in hell that that was flirting. Not possible ever.

"He was not and your jealous so stop pooping on my party and smile." I lectured. He sighed and put on a fake smile. I rolled my eyes and started walking again. We all walked until we found the minecraft booth. We nodded and sat into seats. With that it was about two hours until we realized what time it was.

"Guys! It's lunchtime!!" Ross yelled but loud enough that only we could hear. We all logged off and ran to the front door. Adam was the last one there, looking like he is ready to pass out. I knew that he didn't want to leave but for his health he has too.

"Adam," I started but he stopped me.

"I know. But no, I'm not going home." He said. I shook my head and walked up to him.

"It could get worse. Adam just go back to the hotel. We all can go back if you want us too." I said. He has to say yes. I won't take no for an answer.

"I can't let you guys do that. You all deserve to stay here." He said.

"Yes but you're hurt." Max butted in. I nodded in agreement.

"We will go back to the hotel. I'm fact we are going back." Ross said.

"I agrees." Barney said.

"Well I don't." Adam whined.

"Adammmmm. Stop being so stubborn." Red said. I smiled and agreed.

"No I'm going home and you guys aren't." He said and walked away. Alesa sighed and glanced at us. We nodded and she went after him.

"We are all going back right?" Tim asked.

"Noooo." Ethan said sarcastically. Tim slapped him and Ethan slapped him back. I walked in between the and broke them up.

"We can't afford anyone else to get hurt." I said. They glared at each other while I walked to the car. We all got in our cars and drove to the hotel. I never saw Adam's car in the parking lot so maybe they already left. He knew he shouldn't of been at Pax today but he choose to anyway. Boys can be so stupid sometimes. Mostly all the time.

Adam P.O.V.

I walked away not wanting to fight them. I wasn't in the mood to do anything. I don't know how I have not passed out by now. My head was pounding, I was dizzy. Alesa had to steady me on some occasions. Thankfully I have not thrown up yet. Do I still feel like it? Yes yes I do. But it never comes up.

"Adam, stop please. I can only go so fast." Alesa said behind me. I. sighed and slowed down. She was pushing Mason in his stroller.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. She shook her head and hugged me. I was surprised at first put then hugged her back.

"I just don't want you to hurt yourself even more." She said quietly. I knew what she was saying but I choose not to answer her.

"I won't do anything stupid again." I said cockily. She let go and rolled her eyes.

"Boys are stupid." She said and sashayed away. "Don't be staring down there!" She yelled back. I snapped my head up and she smirked.

"I wasn't doing anything!" I retorted.

"I was right boys are stupid." She said and got into the car. I love that girl.

A/N

I'm sorry that these latest chapters has been boring. Don't worry it's just to get through on what is going to happen.

I'm also sorry that there was so many things about how boys are stupid. No offense to my male readers but they are and girls should NEVER date them. They are cheating, using, son of a bitches. I could go on and on but you probably don't want to listen to it.

Peace
~AT