Chapter 49

Max P.O.V.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. I can't believe I just did that. Broke up with Stella. I didnt want to. I wanted to protect her. Protect her from me. I was the one to hurt me and now I'm hurting her again. I just want the best for her. If I knew that I was going to hurt her I wouldn't of broke up with her.

I was sitting beside Tim on the plane because Stella sat with Emily. I couldn't see her but Emily turned around and looked at me. She mouthed sometimg but I didn't understand it.

"What did you do?" Tim whispered. Emily nodded and looked back at me.

"Broke up with her." I mouthed. Her eyes widened and he mouth fell open. She glared at me and flipped me off. I knew that was coming. Tim tapped my shoulder.

"What?" I snapped.

"Why?" He asked.

"We needed to take care of ourselves before a relationship." I explained.

"Max thats the most stupidest excuse I have ever fucking heard." He said. I ignored him and got on my phone. I don't want to deal with this right. I already feel like crap at it is, I don't want other people judge me. Too late probably. Ross does not know yet so I'm just waiting till he punches me. It won't physically hurt but inside it will.

"Flight 213 will be landing in ten minutes. Please turn off your electronical devices. Thank you for flying with Southwest Airlines and I hope you will come back soon!" The operator said in the speakers. I didn't really listen but I packed up my stuff and buckeled my seatbelt. I glanced to the front of me and Stella was still covered with her blanket. She is probably sleeping, I wouldn't blame her. I kinda ruined her day. I hope she will forgive me.

Ross P.O.V.

We were landing and I wanted to get out of this plane so badly. I was getting bored and the seat hurt. I looked over to Adam and he was waking up Alesa. Then I looked over to Stella. Her blanket was still covering her and Emily tried waking her up. What's wrong with her? I waved at Emily and tilted my head. She indicated that she was sleeping. She must be out cold then.

Time skip to landing

Stella still won't get up. Max walked over to her and was going to pick her up. Emily slapped his hand away and pointed for him to leave. He sighed and walked away. What am I missing here? She singled Barney to come over there and he picked her up. The blanket fell down and her face was stained with tears. Red flags went off when she buried her face in his chest.

I waited for everyone to get off the plane and Barney sat Stella down. She held onto him for support. I walked over to them, needing to know what's wrong.

"Stella?" I asked. She looked up and fell into my arms. She sobbed into my arms and I held onto her. I didn't know what was wrong. Is she having a panic attack? Did something happen that I missed. Is it her depression? I'm so confused. I looked up at Barney and he shrugged and mouthed 'I don't know.'

I lifted her head and her eyes were red and puffy. I sighed and nodded. Barney picked her back up and went to the car. Adam was talking to Tim completely oblivious to what is happening.

"Lets go to my house and have a drink." Adam said as he walked towards me. I stuck out my tongue because he is playing with me. I'm not old enough to drink, unfortunately. I have drank some alcohol before but not legally.

"Sure." Tim said. Max mumbled something inaudible but not really listening. I looked at where he was looking at and it was Stella. She was now standing up and laughing at something Barney or Emily said. I really need to know what happened.

Stella P.O.V.

"Can we go home?" I asked when I was done laughing. Barney made a joke about Apple.

"Yes actually we are meeting at my place." Adam said. I don't want to go. I just want to. Oh shit. I still live at the apartment. I can't live there anymore. I can't stand lookeing at Max without breaking into tears.

Why did he had to break up with me? What did I do wrong? Of course I don't deserve him. I'm worthless. Finally. No one cares about me. Yes. I do need to d-

"Stella!" Ross yelled. I snapped out if my thoughts and looked up. "We're here." He said. I never remembered getting in the car. I guess I wasn't paying attention. I got out of the car and quietly walked to Adam's house. The door opened revealing Adam's parents.

"Welcome back!" His mom said. Adam came up and hugged them both. Mama Sky came up and hugged me.

"How are you feeling. Does your head hurt? Neck?" She asked.

"Oh no I'm fine." I said quietly and walked away. I didn't want to be rude but I don't want to talk to anybody. I sat down on the couch and stared off in space.

After a movie I got up and excused myself. Max was staring at me through the whole movie. I couldn't take it.

"No Stella. Sit down now." Adam demanded. I knew what he was going at and I shook my head. "Stella. Please." He said softly. Ross's eyes were pleading and I sighed.

"Whays wrong with you? Why are you crying so much?" Ross asked.

"Would you like to explain Max?" I croaked and looked up at him. All eyes went on him and his face hardened.

"Stella and I decided to take a break." He said. They all gasped except for Emily and Tim. Did they know? We're they not surprised?

I got up and ran out of the room. I couldn't take it. All those eyes were on me. I felt so weird just sitting there. Feeling so vulnerable.

"Stella?" Someone whispered behind me. I didn't care who it was I didn't want to see them.

"Go away." I said

"Stella. I know I'm not your mom but I can tell that you need one right now." I turned around and Adam's mom was standing there. Her arms were out and she beckoned me to come to her. I frankly didn't care and I needed a hug. I went into her arms and sobbed.

"What is wrong with me? Am I that worthless? Does anybody like me?" I said in between sobs.

"Stella. You can't think like that. I know that you are going through a bad time right now with your depression but you have to keep your head high and don't think like that. Everything that your brain is telling you is wrong." No she's wrong. I'm right. "So many people love you. I know that Max still loves you he is just stupid. Ross, Adam, Tim, Barney, Scott, Jason, Ethan, everybody loves you. They are always here for you, they will protect you and make you feel like your on top of the world." No one loves you.

"I can't go back to his apartment. I can't see him. Is he gone?" I asked. She nodded and smiled.

"I'm sure Adam won't mind. You can have the guest bedroom." She said.

"What about you? I'll sleep on the couch." She laughed and stood up.

"I have my own house." She said. "You'll be okay?" I nodded and faked a smile. She walked out and said goodbye to everyone. We have work tomorrow. I can't do this. I walked out of the kitchen that I was in and went back to the living room. Max and Tim was gone but Ross was still here. Everybody said that they are here for me, blah blah blah. I didn't listen to anything that they said.

"Thanks guys. But I'm going to bed. Night." I said and walked upstairs. Gosh I don't want live like this. Depression will be my death.

A/N

I'm sorry this chapter is late. A lot of stuff has been going on at home I just have t had time to write. I know that that is not an excuse but hey on the bright side Chapter 50 will be the next one! Get ready to read a 5000+ chapter!

AT out