Chapter 37

Word count: 2245

---------------------------

Stella. P.O.V.

It took two hours for just me. Emily and Alesa are currently getting ready. My hair had two long braids and Emily put it up in a braid. My dress is absolutely amazing. I love it! Picture above. Alesa had a red long sleeve dress. Emily had a white one strap with the back cut out dress. Both of them looked so pretty. I still don't know what I looked like because they wouldn't let look into the mirror. I can already know that I looked good vecuase after they were done with me they stared at me in awe.

"We're done!" Alesa yelled as she walked out of the bathroom. Her hair had long curls and her down her back. Her makeup was beautiful. Emily had a high ponytail with her dyed red hair. She had curls in her hair also. They looked so pretty.

"You want a mirror?" Alesa asked. I nodded and went into the bathroom. My eyes widened as I looked at myself. Beautiful. Ugly. I look so pretty. You look so ugly. I pushed away those thoughts. My depression can't come back now. Not now, not never.

"Wow." I said, smiling. Alesa touched up my makeup and laughed.

"Speechless aren't ya?" Emily asked. I nodded and stared at myself. My phone buzzed and I looked at who was calling. Of course it was Max. I showed them the phone and they nodded. I got up and went outside the door.

"Hello?" I said, leaning on the wall.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah why?" I said, confused.

"Just asking." He said. I was so confused.

"Why did you call me Max?" I asked getting frustrated. He sighed.

"My Stella radar went off." He said laughing a bit. His what?

"I'm fine!" I said quickly and hung up. Oops. Good job stupid. I sighed and walked back in.

"Boy trouble?" Alesa asked, looking up from her phone.

"No never!" I said sarcastically. She laughed and we got ready to leave. Eight in the night. Clubs are open and it's getting dark.

"Let's do this." I said and we headed out.

Time skip to the club brought to you by 'Hello darkness, my old friend.' ~Disturbed 2016

We walked to the door and were greeted by the bouncer.

"ID's please." He said gruffly. We all showed him our ID's and nodded. He stopped me. "Your pretty so I'll make you a deal. Your under the age of 21 so no drinking. Deal?" He asked nicely.

"I wasn't planning on drinking anyway. I'm the designated driver." I said and smiled. He nodded and cracked a smile. He caught himself and went back to his position. Guys are so cute. I laughed and went inside. I shook my head as Alesa and Emily gave me questioning looks. I looked around and the place was packed. People dancing, drinking, talking, having fun. I realized that there were so many people here. Alesa must have noticed my panic because she squeezed my arm.

"You'll be fine." She yelled over the music. I nodded and walked in. Emily was in front pushing through people. Some made room for her. She glanced at me and smiled at my nervousness. I winked at Alesa and she nodded.

Emily hopped up on a table and Simone threw a microphone up. The music went off and the lights went off. Spotlight went in her.

"Welcome my friends. I'm sure you all missed me. My friends are here, you already know Alesa. But this is Stella. She has never been to a party before, let alone a club. So make her feel welcomed!" She yelled. Everybody cheered. "Now let's get this party started!" Then music came blasting in and lights went flashing. If I had epilepsy I would have so many seizures right now.