Chapter 34

Stella P.O.V.

So yesterday was probably the most boring day I have ever had. Video after video after video. The only time any of us talked us in a video or during our breaks. But today is the day that we are going to Pax South. San Antonio, Texas. Even though it started on the 29th we are going a day late. Mostly because of me. They couldn't find another ticket for me, but on Tuesday they found one. I feel bad for missing one day of Pax. But Adam promised that it was fine. I hope it was.

I got out of bed and stretched. Time to fly. Fun fact, I have never been on a plane before. Another fun fact, I'm afraid of heights. This will be a fun experience. But I got my headphones and a playlist that i would be preoccupied with. Hopefully, I won't get the window seat.

"Stella! Are you ready?" Max yelled from outside of my room. I grabbed my suitcase and carry-on and opened the door. Max wore an Undertale shirt and jeans. Which perfectly matched my Papyrus shirt.

"Sure," I said and walked by him. I put my stuff in the trunk and got in the passenger seat. Ross and Tim were already in the car. They both looked half asleep but it is three in the morning so I wasn't surprised. Max locked the door and went to the driver's door.

"First stop Adam's house." He said, pulling out.

"Why?" I asked, putting my seatbelt on.

"He is driving us to the airport. We are all meeting at his house so we don't have to take like five cars to the airport. We are taking Bubbles. my car and Jason's." He said. Bubbles is Alesa's car btw. I put my headphones on and closed my eyes.

*************

"Stella. Wake up." Someone said. I opened my eyes and yawned. We were at the airport and everybody was waiting on me. I groaned and got out of the car.

"I slept all the way here?" I asked. He nodded and shut the door. I went to the trunk and grabbed my stuff but Max beat me too it.

"I'll take it." He said. I am not that kind of women who depends on men.

"Fuck off." I said, taking my stuff from his hands. He tried to protest but Ross interrupted.

"You're never going to win Max. So just give up." He said and laughed. Max sighed and walked away. Ha. Point me. We walked I to the airport and went through security. There were so many of security officers, like ten on one station.

"Sky!" Someone yelled. We all turned and saw fans running. Does everybody come to Pax late? Or is it just our fans? Probably just our fans.

While Adam and the other guys were autographing, I went to the bathroom. I didn't go before we let and I really had to now. I grabbed a stall and took out my phone. Does anyone just play on the phone while sitting in a toilet? No, ok I'll stop.

I washed my hands and walked out. Adam was still signing things so I went to the food court. I'm craving some ice cream. I got plain old chocolate and sat in a chair.

"Hey pretty women," someone said. I looked up from my phone and saw two guys. Both looked like dicks. No joke. I sighed and ignored them. The say down right in front of me. "Do you have a name?" One asked.

"Yeah it's fuck off," I snapped and pulled out my phone. They both laughed and one scotted to sit beside me. No. This will not happen.

"I like sass." He whispered in my ear. I gaaged because his breath smelled like alcohol. Drinking? At an airport. Smart. Very smart.