Chapter 58

Stella P.O.V.

"He's up to something Stella. You can't trust him." Max said while walking beside me out of the hospital. They said that I was going to be discharged but get a check up in two days. I've decided to take the counselling route instead of the hospital. I couldn't be locked up, I just can't. I would go absolutely crazy.

"Yeah I know. Don't worry I'll be fine." I reassured him.

"I just dont want you hurt." He said quietly.

"Again. Yes Max. I understand, can we go home?" I said trying to change the subject. He sighed and nodded. We got into the car and u glanced behind me. The coast was clear and I took my neck brace off and threw it in the back. I rolled my neck and groaned. Gosh I hate necks. Neck braces are so overrated.

"Can I drive?" I asked Max. He looked at me like I was an idiot. I gave him my best puppy eyes and quivering lip.

"I think you should rest." He said looking away from me.

"Pretty please." I whined.

"Maybe some other time." He I and pulled out of the parking lot. I frowned and turned up the radio.

"CAUSE SPACE WAS JUST A WORD MADE UP WHEN SOMEONE IS AFRAID TO GET TOO CLOSE!" I screamed off the top of my lungs. Max jumped a little and glared at me. He had a tiny smile on but didn't want to show it.

"I can tell that you didn't lose you're voice." Max mumbled barely audible. I didn't lose my hearing either.

"Too bad for you. Now you can hear my beautiful singing voice." I yelled over the music.

"Oh it's beautiful all right." He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and leaned back in the seat.

I thought on how Dave should up randomly and asked for my forgiveness. Totally weird and I don't know what he is doing. Is he tricking me? Is he planning something? I can't forgive him now. I won't forgive now. He doesn't get how much he scarred me. I have flashbacks on what he did to my mother and I. This is just ask to much for me right now. So much stuff has happened I can't deal with my father right now.

"You okay?" Max asked pulling me out of my thoughts. I nodded and looked back out the window. "What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Family." I answered. He nodded and left it at that. "Where's my phone at?"

"On the charger at home in the kitchen. We kept up with you're channel with the rest and then some montages. I personally took your social media and update you're condition." He said.

"So they know I attempted suicide. Do they know how?" I asked.

"They know you did but not how." He said. I nodded and looked back out the window. It's kinda awkward now and I hate it. Where am I living now? Am I going back to Max's place or staying at Adam's? I guess I'll know in a bit.

Time Skip brought to you by Kevin Hart.

We arrived at Adam's house and there were many cars there. I know most of them but some were knew. I hopped out of the car and walked to the front door. I secretly thanked myself for asking Max for some clothes. I took a deep breath and instantly regretted it. I doubled over in pain and Max ran to me. I totally forgot my knife incident.

"Are you okay?" He asked, worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said and got up. I pulled up my sleeve and my bandaged arm was throbbing. I guess the painkillers are gone. I pulled back down my sleeve and opened the door. I was greeted with many voices.

"Stella!" Corey said.

"Hows are yous?" Barney said.

"Glad to see you again." Alesa said.

"There she is!" Ross said.

"We missed you!" Ethan said.

"Welcome back!" Scott said. Adam walked up to me and pulled me into a big hug. I grunted in pain and he pulled back.

"I'm so sorry. I totally forgot." He said and have a small smile.

"It's fine. Just a little tender." I said. I went over and hugged everybody. They are sure not to squeeze too hard. I came to Ross. Tears were in my eyes for how many people actually cared about me.

"Hey." He said. I smiled and hugged him. Apparently attempting suicide brings tears out more easier now because by the end of the hug I was balling. I sat down on the couch and wiped my tears away. They all were waiting for me to talk.

"So I'm speechless." I started. They anodded wanting me to continue. I don't know what to say. I know the stuff I want to say but don't know how to put it in words.

"Like. Um. So I just want to say sorry. Uh. I wasn't thinking. I don't know what I was doing. But don't worry I will never do it again. If I try please someone kill me first." I said. Some cracked a smile others didn't flinch. Tough crowd.

"Stella. We all love you and would do anything to help you. Why didn't you come to us?" Ross asked.

"To be honest. I thought you guys wouldn't care about my problems. I've only caused you harm since I've been here." I answered.

"Stella. We want the best for you. And you probably gave us the most action in ourselves ever. Except for Red. But most good stuff, just some of it was not but I swear we still love you." Adam said.

"Yeah. He's right. I've been everywhere and saw a lot of things but still we love you." Red said.

"But I am the only one who can actually love love you." Max whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek. I politely pushed him away. He broke up with me and all of the sudden he thinks he can waltz right back to me. Uh hell nah. Max looked saddened by the action but he shook it off.

"How long till I can come back to the offices?" I asked Adam. He glanced at Alesa and she nodded. Are they firing me?

"Before you. You know. Did the thing. I was going to find you and tell you that you need to take a break. This kinda all worked out but I'll say 3-4 weeks at the least. Or more if you need to." He said. Oh thank goodness, I thought they were letting me go.

"I'll think about it." I said. He nodded and I got up. I'm beyond tired and I hair want to go to bed. I yawned and everybody got the message. They got up and we did a group hug.

"Just remember. We are always here for you. We all love you." Ross said.

"I love you all too." I answered back.

A/N

Load and behold the last chapter of Steal A Heart. Thank you for all of the support and I'll do a sequel for this soon.

Haha jk. This isn't ending. Not for awhile. But this is the end of Stella's self harm, suicide and depression. Yes she will have those sad days and still have those panic attacks but no more of that dark stuff.