Epilouge

Authors P.O.V.

Evelynn Hope grew up. She turned into a beautiful girl. Guys falling for her. But she doesn't date any of them. She loves her family. Adam, Ross, James. Everybody. She is a very smart girl. She has the highest GPA in her class, hugest test scores in the school but still not considered a nerd. She grew up as a caring, wise girl and she is still continuing to grow.

Stella and Max are soulmates. They know when something is wrong with each other. They got married and moved into their own house. Evelynn grew up watching Youtube channels. It's only common sense that she has a natural talent for it. Especially in front of the camera.

17 years has passed since Evelynn has been born. Nothing has happened. Birthdays, videos, fans, everything. No one heard from the Blue Bloods. They disappeared. J never found them. Everyone forgot about them.

Red and Emily are married now. They broke up right after Evelynn was born. But then got back together 2 years afterwards. James found a girl but she doesn't want her face to be shown. Adam doesn't care about dating anymore. He's more worried about his friends and Mason then dating women. Max left the offices to take care of little Evelynn. But he came back after she turned 15.

Evelynn showed no signs of anxiety or panic attacks. She shows no signs of depression either which is great news to Stella and Max. Of course she has anxiety, every teenager has. But nothing really bad. She has many friends but no true ones. She says that the one person will come into my life and become my best friend, another one will come in my life and be my soulmate, I just have to find them. No one cares, as long as she is happy, Stella and Max are happy.

The Laplume family has great chemistry. They all have good relationships with each other and love each other equally. Evelynn says that she loves her parents equally but everyone knows she's a mommy's girl. They have a very special bound that Max doesn't even understand. Overall everything was how it was supposed to be.

I'm sure you all are wanting to know what's happening in Heaven right? No? Well I'm going to tell you anyway. Stella visited her mother about 5 years after Evelynn was born. A lot has changed up there. Like everything changed. Now this may come to a surprise but Clara, Stella's mom, is dating God. What???? I know right! Never done before since He was born but its the 21st century, stuff has got to change. But anyways, everything is happy up there.

Now you're thinking: why aren't anything bad happening. Where's the drama?

I got an answer to that. Like all other cheesy love stories, they live happily ever after. The End.

But are they really happy? Will something extreme happen to their baby girl? Will Max and Stella's world crumble in one single day? Find out in the sequel of Steal A Heart!❤️

A/N

Please give me any questions that you have that I never answered. I would gladly reply to them. This is the last time I will be posting in this book. Thank you for the support!! I really appreciate it! 💕