Chapter 19

Adam P.O.V.

"Welcome guys! I'm here with Max and Stella-"

"I don't want to be here Adam." Max whined. I rolled my eyes.

"Well your here now so shut up." Stella snapped back. I laughed and Max glared.

"Your lucky you're a girl." He mumbled.

"Welp, there goes the feminist." I said.

"Just because I'm a girl? Really Max? That's stupid and you know it!" She yelled, not threatening but still strong.

"Sorry, I think" He said and sat back in the couch.

"Corey. Turn off the camera." Stella said lowly. I tried so hard not to laugh. I shook my head at Corey and winked.

"It's off." He said, I knew he was lying. Stella grabbed Max's shirt and pulled him off the couch.

"Fight me" she said, squaring up. Max just stood there.

"I wouldn't want to fight him" I said, backing up.

"No no. She's going to fight me." Max said slowly. I don't know what to do. Do I stop it or let them fight? Tim came up behind them and put his hand in the middle.

"And. Fight!" He swung his arm done and backed away. (Get ready for some boxing lessons.)

Stella threw the first punch. Max successful ducked and blocked. He did an upper cut and rammed his fist in her arm. She recovered fast and blocked his next move. They both moved quickly and sharply. It was like a boxing match. Stella did a left jab and connected with Max's face. His head snapped back but he he grabbed Stella's arm and twisted it behind her back.

"I don't know who to cheer for!" I yelled to the camera. Max and Stella were to busy to notice the camera still on. Max took out Stella's leg and she flipped.to the ground.

"Ohhhh" John yelled. I cringed. This must hurt.

"Should I stop them?" I whispered to Ross. He looked pretty tensed knowing that Stella was fighting.

"I mean, she looked like she has done this before. She isn't stopping." He whispered back. I looked at them and Stella cracked her fingers and clenched her fists.

"I'm not playing anymore Max. Stop this before you get hurt." Stella said, deadly. My eyes widened on how deep her voice was. Max seemed to get angrier. Corey knew what was about to happen but didn't turn the camera off in time. Before I could break those two apart, Stella charged toward Max. He blocked her punch and returned one in her gut. She gasped and fell. She clutched her side, gasping for breath. Max just realized what he did and backed away. I helped Stella but she brushed me off.

"I'm. Fine." She said in between deep breaths. I ignored her and helped her on the couch.

"I'm sorry." Max said, coming up behind me. Stella put out her hand and Max shook it.

"I underestimated you Max. You fight good." She said, and smiled.

"Stella. Where did you learn to fight?" He asked, still trying to comprehend what happened.

"Um. No where." She said quickly and changed the subject. "Let's just get back to the video." I nodded and so signaled to Corey. He never turned off the camera.

"Alright guys, were back. Nobody got seriously hurt." I said and looked at both of them. They both flipped me off. I laughed and started the challenge.

Time skip to the middle of the video brought to you by Evil Apple.

Stella P.O.V.

My body hurts. My head hurts. My chest hurts. But I'm still participating in the Lego challenge. This may be a stupid decision but I don't want to disappoint my fans. I picked a card out of the hat. I groaned and handed it to Adam.